Quote Originally Posted by Keosen View Post
    Anyone knows how the special frames of bosses like Rhyolith steering indicator, Alys Wings and Majo energy are called?

Because i can't see them for some reason and i want to manually toggle them with a macro or with MoveAnything addon.
    Believe its PowerBarAlt or something like that, since that seems to be used often when describing addons to either move it, or replace it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Believe its PowerBarAlt or something like that, since that seems to be used often when describing addons to either move it, or replace it.
    Yes its PowerBarAlt thanks alot

Deleted
    Im looking for some Shaman UI help

Is there an add on that has an animation to show you that Lava Burst has reset with Flame shock?

I've been able to keep an eye on it so far but I miss quite a few.

I'm at work at the moment so I don't know the exact method of configuration, but you should be able to set up PowerAuras to show either when Lava Burst is usable, or when this spell is activated:
    Lava Surge! (ID 77762) - This is the proc itself, so this will indicate when the cooldown is reset.

Edit: There's a comment on that page for importing a PowerAuras setup.
    http://www.wowhead.com/spell=77762#comments:id=1466745

Deleted
    Hello everyone,
    I have a question BigWigs. I've seen several videos where people had their BigWigs configured in a way that I simply can't get to.

Two examples here: youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8L8K739YJN8 [Do mute sound before you play it]
    youtube.com/watch?v=2dbTgLfXhYY

Anyone could help me out on how to achieve that configuration? Thanks in advance.

Deleted
    I'm looking for the addon that tells what rank a player is in his guild when you hover the mouse over him ingame.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    I'm looking for the addon that tells what rank a player is in his guild when you hover the mouse over him ingame.
    Code:
    local a=CreateFrame("Frame")
    local GameTooltip, GetGuildInfo = GameTooltip, GetGuildInfo
    a:SetScript("OnEvent",function()
        local _, rank = GetGuildInfo("mouseover")
        if rank then
            GameTooltip:AddDoubleLine("Guild rank:",rank,1,0.82,0,1,1,1)
            GameTooltip:Show()
        end
    end)
    a:RegisterEvent("UPDATE_MOUSEOVER_UNIT")
    How to use. Untested. Report back with issues.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-10-08 at 07:03 PM.

Hi!I'm looking for a tankin ui. i play 10 man and i'm sometimes a healer. I'd like it to look nice.

Hi everyone. I keep seeing this UI addon in a bunch of videos where it shows the proximity of people to you. The addon is a rectangular box with a dot in the center representing you. Surrounding that dot is a circle which I assume is a set distance from your character. And if anyone else shows up near you, they have a dot representing them too. For the life of me, I can't seem to google it. Is it part of a boss mod? Can you help me find it? Thanks

Deleted
    BigWigs' Proximity module.

Deadly Boss Mod also has similar function built in.

Quote Originally Posted by Lich King
    "You speak of justice? Of cowardice? I will show you the justice of the grave... and the true meaning of fear."

Tiptac has that option, or at least an addition to Tiptac.

---------- Post added 2011-10-08 at 06:05 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    Tiptac has that option, or at least an addition to Tiptac.

I've asked that question before but I'm slightly slow nowadays. I would be really greatfull if someone could tell me which addon tracks DoTs in this video. Thank you.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKsk_IGXp4U

Quote Originally Posted by Sahagin View Post
    I've asked that question before but I'm slightly slow nowadays. I would be really greatfull if someone could tell me which addon tracks DoTs in this video. Thank you.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKsk_IGXp4U
    Looks to me like NeedToKnow @ Curse.

I hope I'm posting this in the right place. I saw a UI on these boards a decent time ago (a couple of months). It was similar to what I'm thumbnailing but it was a paladin on a mount outside BWD. I don't know why it stuck in my head but they changed all of their class colors so everything was super bright. For the life of me I can't find that screenshot or a link to that UI now so I'm coming here hoping someone else can direct me to it. Like I said it's extremely similar to the thumbnail but the original was a paladin with extremely bright pink class frames in the relatively same configuration:

Edit: I guess the image really isn't that great. My character is in the top left, so the screenshot is basically the right side of the screen and a little more than half way up.

Edit 2: Just added the full screenshot so it may hopefully make more sense.
    Last edited by refire; 2011-10-09 at 03:45 AM.

In the video the tank has several debuffed icons above his target. I would like to know what the name of the addon is called if anyone knows as well as the name of the addon for the HP bars. Please help

10+ Year Old Account
    I believe that may be Tidy Plates

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    I believe that may be Tidy Plates
    Thanks! That was the health bar addon. But I still don't know the name of the debuff addon.
    Last edited by nighties; 2011-10-09 at 01:11 PM.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Tidy Plates can place debuffs "above" the nameplate.