Deleted

SW:TOR raiding possibilities

Hai!

I've played a bit in the beta now on low levels, and I'm really impressed by SW:TOR. now to get right to the point, I do have one question for the higher-levels:
    Operations/Raids: I currently play WoW purely for that. I enjoy PvP a bit but not much besides that. I love raiding.
    ***My question: Does SW:TOR have enough content for guilds to do ~3-4 "raid"-nights of 3-4 hours? (Will there be?)

Or can I not find what I'm looking for in SW:TOR? I'm really hoping it is possible

Thanks!

- MK

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magekid View Post
    Hai!

I've played a bit in the beta now on low levels, and I'm really impressed by SW:TOR. now to get right to the point, I do have one question for the higher-levels:
    Operations/Raids: I currently play WoW purely for that. I enjoy PvP a bit but not much besides that. I love raiding.
    ***My question: Does SW:TOR have enough content for guilds to do ~3-4 "raid"-nights of 3-4 hours? (Will there be?)

Or can I not find what I'm looking for in SW:TOR? I'm really hoping it is possible

Thanks!

- MK
    We've only seen one Operation so far, which is The Eternity Vault, and It's supposed to take ~3 hours on farm.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by Babaganouch View Post
    We've only seen one Operation so far, which is The Eternity Vault, and It's supposed to take ~3 hours on farm.
    No one can really make a number yet.

I heard that on a guild server where they were testing the raid a few weeks ago a guild cleared it on normal mode fairly easily.

We don't know how the fine tuning will be for normal modes and hard modes, although they've said normal modes will be easy. Hard modes (hopefully) will be able to occupy guilds for entire raid weeks.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Deleted
    You don't spend that much time on WoW raiding at the moment do you? You can do Firelands in a night.

Quote Originally Posted by creedster View Post
    You don't spend that much time on WoW raiding at the moment do you? You can do Firelands in a night.
    Because they nerfed the content to shit instead of letting people learn it while it was hard. And even if you did learn it while it was hard, of course you'll be able to clear a raid in a night if you've been practicing it for 4 months.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by creedster View Post
    Not our guild, we had to wait for the nerfs to even kill Raggy on normal

Anyway, I hope they'll introduce a few more than, I love doing content as a guild, so it would be awesome to do a raids/operations few a few nights a week.

Thanks so far,

MK

10+ Year Old Account
    While it's very likely that only one Operation is in at launch, more will definatley be added. Bioware knows the hunger for raiding is a driving force for many, and will give players Operations. We just don't know how many, the difficulty levels, or how often yet.

My SWTOR guild: www.radguild.com
    USA West Coast PvP server: The Bastion
    Get your Game of Thrones on at Winteriscoming.net