Page 48 of 82 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I cant seem to edit the Raven frames. No matter what I change (frame location, size, width, information displayed) it is reset instantly to the default TUSUI settings.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluethndr View Post
    I cant seem to edit the Raven frames. No matter what I change (frame location, size, width, information displayed) it is reset instantly to the default TUSUI settings.
    Instantly?? I don't see how that's possible.

Deleted
    thanks for the great work! looks fantastic. I'm going to setup my powerauras & enjoy the ui live that evening

Deleted
    Is there anything else then Raven that got changed? apart from updated addons.
    Just dont wanna ditch and re-adjust all the settings that i changed to fit my playstyle

Quote Originally Posted by Pyra View Post
    Is there anything else then Raven that got changed? apart from updated addons.
    Just dont wanna ditch and re-adjust all the settings that i changed to fit my playstyle
    Um, I couldn't tell you all the changes made from the previous version to now. I've removed quite a few addons and added some new ones.

Just back up any saved variables from addons you don't want to change.

Used to have a monitor that ran like 1280x768, had to modify a LOT of stuff to make everything fit. Just got a new one that runs 1900x1080, and this UI is absolutely beautiful. Love it <3

Quote Originally Posted by Shotdabow View Post
    Used to have a monitor that ran like 1280x768, had to modify a LOT of stuff to make everything fit. Just got a new one that runs 1900x1080, and this UI is absolutely beautiful. Love it <3
    Thanks!!

Congrats on a new monitor

Hmm skada is a litle bit bugy sometimes she show Players on the mether that ar not in the raid already is there a weay to conter this or i need to reset it every time someone new join or left the raid??

Quote Originally Posted by Sodia View Post
    Hmm skada is a litle bit bugy sometimes she show Players on the mether that ar not in the raid already is there a weay to conter this or i need to reset it every time someone new join or left the raid??
    That's not a bug. If you're showing totals and the raid composition has changed, it'll show any data you've acquired throughout the raid.

Just hold control, and click on the skada button at the top left to reset skada.

Hey Sham,

I'm getting massive bugs with "MBB"...I'll list the one im getting below

1x <event>ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED:AddOn 'MBB' tried to call the protected function 'CompactRaidFrame25:SetPoint()'.
    <in C code>: in function `SetPoint'
    Interface\FrameXML\FlowContainer.lua:151: in function `FlowContainer_DoLayout':
    Interface\FrameXML\FlowContainer.lua:17: in function `FlowContainer_ResumeUpdates':
    ...actRaidFrames\Blizzard_CompactRaidFrameContainer.lua:186: in function `CompactRaidFrameContainer_LayoutFrames':
    ...actRaidFrames\Blizzard_CompactRaidFrameContainer.lua:131: in function `CompactRaidFrameContainer_TryUpdate':
    ...actRaidFrames\Blizzard_CompactRaidFrameContainer.lua:58: in function `CompactRaidFrameContainer_OnEvent':
    <string>:"*:OnEvent":1: in function <[string "*:OnEvent"]:1>

nil

I get that and another one with about the same info but instead the "<in C Code>: in function" says "ClearAllPoints"

Has anyone had this issue as well???

Quote Originally Posted by Alexeiblu View Post
    Hey Sham,

I'm getting massive bugs with "MBB"...I'll list the one im getting below

1x <event>ADDON_ACTION_BLOCKED:AddOn 'MBB' tried to call the protected function 'CompactRaidFrame25:SetPoint()'.
    <in C code>: in function `SetPoint'
    Interface\FrameXML\FlowContainer.lua:151: in function `FlowContainer_DoLayout':
    Interface\FrameXML\FlowContainer.lua:17: in function `FlowContainer_ResumeUpdates':
    ...actRaidFrames\Blizzard_CompactRaidFrameContainer.lua:186: in function `CompactRaidFrameContainer_LayoutFrames':
    ...actRaidFrames\Blizzard_CompactRaidFrameContainer.lua:131: in function `CompactRaidFrameContainer_TryUpdate':
    ...actRaidFrames\Blizzard_CompactRaidFrameContainer.lua:58: in function `CompactRaidFrameContainer_OnEvent':
    <string>:"*:OnEvent":1: in function <[string "*:OnEvent"]:1>

nil

I get that and another one with about the same info but instead the "<in C Code>: in function" says "ClearAllPoints"

Has anyone had this issue as well???
    I've only gotten that once before. It really is quite a random bug with the blizzard layout code. Not entirely sure what causes it.

Quote Originally Posted by Syronius View Post
    I've only gotten that once before. It really is quite a random bug with the blizzard layout code. Not entirely sure what causes it.
    Yeah it is wierd, I get that one all the time in raids. I also started getting a Power Aura's LUA too

Bug found (at least on my computer): The highlight color for Masque completely washes out the hidden Dominos buttons on the left & right hand side. Solution is to change the alpha on the highlight color to 0.1 alpha rather than 0, which really doesn't affect the look of the UI. Not sure if it matters or not, but I made the change directly on the lua file rather than doing it in-game.

Also, 1980x1200 version on the way, right after I finish the 1440x900 version for my laptop. May take awhile since I heavily modify Syronius' UI to fit my play style, and I don't think most people will appreciate my modifications. So after I finish my UI, I'll go back and make a non-modified version.

By the way, awesome UI. Been silently using it since version 1.
    Last edited by Ragnar-Kon; 2011-10-09 at 07:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar-Kon View Post
    Solution is to change the alpha on the highlight color to 0.1 alpha rather than 0
    Interesting :U

I'll have to check that out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar-Kon View Post
    Bug found (at least on my computer): The highlight color for Masque completely washes out the hidden Dominos buttons on the left & right hand side. Solution is to change the alpha on the highlight color to 0.1 alpha rather than 0, which really doesn't affect the look of the UI. Not sure if it matters or not, but I made the change directly on the lua file rather than doing it in-game.

Also, 1980x1200 version on the way, right after I finish the 1440x900 version for my laptop. May take awhile since I heavily modify Syronius' UI to fit my play style, and I don't think most people will appreciate my modifications. So after I finish my UI, I'll go back and make a non-modified version.

By the way, awesome UI. Been silently using it since version 1.
    I am going to try this when I get home, maybe this is a solution to whatever that MBB lua that I keep getting...

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been using this UI for about 5 months now and I just love it. The shaman specific details are just amazing. I would be hard pressed to learn a different UI after using this. I love that the CCs are off to the side, making more room on my bars (because I really need the space). I love buff placement, totem bar actions (the left-clicking see vs. right-clicking choose), I love the POWAs at work, especially for restoration.

I haven't found a single buggy bit in about 4 months (my computer supports the correct resolution and I don't update anything).

So basically... great job! I love it! Keep up the good work!

How can I get tooltips showing up on my targets buffs/debuffs? It is Raven controlling this right?

Quote Originally Posted by Timetodance View Post
    How can I get tooltips showing up on my targets buffs/debuffs? It is Raven controlling this right?
    Raven is indeed controlling it.

I do have the bar groups set up to show tooltips, however they don't always show.

I need to submit a ticket to the author of Raven.

10+ Year Old Account
    i have couple questions....

How do i make text bigger? in say General/Trade/Guild

How do i get the Text back in Macros i have made?

Where do i send bugs too?

btw i just downloaded this bout 2 hrs ago... trying to get used to it, i love it so far

Quote Originally Posted by Cai View Post
    i have couple questions....

How do i make text bigger? in say General/Trade/Guild

How do i get the Text back in Macros i have made?

Where do i send bugs too?

btw i just downloaded this bout 2 hrs ago... trying to get used to it, i love it so far
    '/prat' > Font

Text as in names on the action bars?? '/dom' > macro text

Just post any bugs you're getting here.