waiting on doomguard

has anybody found that waiting on doomguard is worth it when bloodlust is blown at the beginning of the fight and waiting on the second meta and then blowing your dg cooldown since dg is not affected by haste?

Using a doomguard at the beginning ensures you can get the maximum amount of procs to be snapshotted into the doomguard's dps. Only reason to hold off is if you need that burst for a specific point like pushing one meteor in p3 Rag.

Can't use pre-pot if you hold off for second meta like that - similarly you most likely won't get another point in the fight with all your procs (power torrent, dmv, tailoring, engineering, etc)

If you need it for a burn phase - eg p3 rag, p2 beth, etc sure - but if when you do the dps doesn't matter, its always going to best at the beginning.

lol ya i realised after i posted the question how stupid it was. Just looking for ways to smooth out the damage so it doesnt keep falling as the fight goes on.

What does it matter? I have NEVER seen a warlock ever attempt to climb their way out of being terrible and cast their infernal or doomguard. I simply say, "cast your doomguard/infernal" and they raise their noses at me as if they know any better. It is so obvious that they /Athene, SUCK.
    The lips of the righteous shall meditate wisdom, and he shall speak justice.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueGender View Post
    What does it matter? I have NEVER seen a warlock ever attempt to climb their way out of being terrible and cast their infernal or doomguard. I simply say, "cast your doomguard/infernal" and they raise their noses at me as if they know any better. It is so obvious that they /Athene, SUCK.
    I literally have no idea what your saying here.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    What does it matter? I have NEVER seen a warlock ever attempt to climb their way out of being terrible and cast their infernal or doomguard. I simply say, "cast your doomguard/infernal" and they raise their noses at me as if they know any better. It is so obvious that i have no idea WTF i am talking about /Athene,

fixed that for you
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

I think your opinion is valuable, insightful and serves as a teachable moment.

Kids, say no to drugs.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvre View Post
    I think your opinion is valuable, insightful and serves as a teachable moment.

Kids, say no to drugs.
    Don't be dragging drugs into this, they are not to blame for ignorance and incomprehensibility (wow, that's a word?)
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.