Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Hope i win 2, then ill sell how how buddies will react ^^
    But it feels bigger chance ill get hit by a meteor and lightning at SAME time than get D3 beta keys ><
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Slyminxy View Post
    Only residents of Italy, United Kingdom, Croatia, Mexico, United States, Bulgaria, Switzerland, France, Czech Republic, Taiwan, Belgium, Belarus, Luxembourg, Ukraine, Sweden, Russian Federation, Argentina, Finland, Ireland, Austria, Norway, Canada, Spain, Poland, Germany, Turkey, Serbia and Hungary are eligible to enter this Sweepstakes

A man goes: WHAT THE FUCK?! Discrimination at the hands of one of worlds most successful game companies. I just might sue.
    This 'argument'/complaint comes up with every contest, ever... And the end result is always the same... Has nothing to do with Blizzard... has to do with your territory/country/state/province/whatever... Local regulations getting in the way : )

-Alamar

Quote Originally Posted by jtgizmo View Post
    why do they hate australians!

Only residents of Italy, United Kingdom, Croatia, Mexico, United States, Bulgaria, Switzerland, France, Czech Republic, Taiwan, Belgium, Belarus, Luxembourg, Ukraine, Sweden, Russian Federation, Argentina, Finland, Ireland, Austria, Norway, Canada, Spain, Poland, Germany, Turkey, Serbia and Hungary are eligible to enter this Sweepstakes

meh I just marked myself as from uk
    Because you are all to tanned....

me and my old WoW buddies are all looking forward to this.

Another red zone discrimination deal... joy.

there goes our chances plummeting with you bringing it to everyones attention.. lol jk.

Quote Originally Posted by Gounter View Post
    I want blizz to know that Quebec residents are eligible to this give away, that there are no law that forbids it, how can I let them know?

---------- Post added 2011-10-13 at 01:00 PM ----------

It's just that blizz like copy/paste and don't want to bother checking the laws of every country in the world. Where they know they have been forbiden before, they will just never let any of these countries participate.
    actually there is a law about it. It basicly sais:
    To claim any prizes from any kind of lottery or raffle, the winner must answer a mathematical question.

I don't remember what it is suppose to help or fix, But it makes alot of company not wanting to bother(and it'S stupid, they could just go 1+1?.. 2! there you go winner). *shrug* maybe it's for automatic lottery or something.

Regardless, it has prevented me to enter tons of give aways, random contests(Nintendo Power! comes to mind :/) and such. I find it an horribly lame law, and almost none of the gaming stuff wants to comply to it.
    CATA BETA CLUB!
    HearthStone BETA CLUB!

Quote Originally Posted by Jawstrock View Post
    actually there is a law about it. It basicly sais:
    To claim any prizes from any kind of lottery or raffle, the winner must answer a mathematical question.
    Yes but this law applies to all of Canada, so why just Territories and Quebec.

10+ Year Old Account

I recall many times draws, contests and such events always say "not available to residents of Quebec" it's to due to their local laws.
    Last edited by Azuri; 2011-10-16 at 02:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Azuri View Post
    I recall many times draws, contests and such events always say "not available to residents of Quebec" it's to due to their local laws.
    What I mean is that I read the law, and I'm sure it's the same for many other places, but there is nothing that says we can't participate.

For every canadian from Quebec, Join us on Blizzard Entertainment Diablo 3 Beta Key Sweepstakes vs Province of Quebec
    For everyone else Good luck.

Was in a pug in wow yesterday and 2 people had the beta but they said they hardly played it cause they weren't big diablo fans

Wtb a "opt in but dont really care" option and a "opt in AND HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR d3 SINCE I WAS 9" option.

The only reason to have facebook. Join lots of contests. Gotta win one eventually!

Might as well try my luck. ^^
    Asrock Extreme 6 Rev B3 | Core i5-2500k@4.6ghz | 2x4gb Corsair Vengeance | Corsair HX1050W | Intel SSD 510 120gb | 5TB storage space | Gigabyte GTX 580 SLI

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Not true anymore.

Here in Alberta, all that is required to claim lottery winnings, is a signature. I haven't answered a skill testing question in over a decade.

And not to rub salt on the wound, but territories are eligible :P It's just Quebec. Try being less isolationist and maybe your ridiculous provincial laws and restrictions will get lifted.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age"

I'm not good at time zones but when is it Blizzard sends the keys out?

Quote Originally Posted by Alskonda View Post
    I'm not good at time zones but when is it Blizzard sends the keys out?
    According to the rules of giveaway "all entries before 11:59 PDT time" I am guessing, that the draw will be at 12 PDT time. It's UTC - 7, so in about 1 hour.

Nice find! Thanks for the heads up

alright only 200 keys and 1.4 million people who want one.

zzzzzzzzzzzzz