Page 1 of 9
... LastLast
    Deleted

MOP is the worst expansion ever

Why does blizzard feel they have to keep tuning this game towards casuals? Whatever happened to when raiding was actually hard and fun way back in cata? are blizzard trying to kill off their game? and don't even get me started on pvp. patch 5.1 and we STILL don't have any new arena's or BG's? what is blizz playing at. I remember back when wow was actually fun, now pve is far too easy and pvp is unbalanced and ignored. Anyone else agree that cataclysm was the best expansion? Back then, even the heroic dungeons required a tight knit group if you wanted to get as far as the first boss (see: ZA/ZG) If blizzard don't change their design philosophy and tune this game more towards the pro players, then i am afraid i will be forced to deny them of my $15/month.

Quote Originally Posted by zoolmod View Post
    Why does blizzard feel they have to keep tuning this game towards casuals? Whatever happened to when raiding was actually hard and fun way back in cata? are blizzard trying to kill off their game? and don't even get me started on pvp. patch 5.1 and we STILL don't have any new arena's or BG's? what is blizz playing at. I remember back when wow was actually fun, now pve is far too easy and pvp is unbalanced and ignored. Anyone else agree that cataclysm was the best expansion? Back then, even the heroic dungeons required a tight knit group if you wanted to get as far as the first boss (see: ZA/ZG) If blizzard don't change their design philosophy and tune this game more towards the pro players, then i am afraid i will be forced to deny them of my $15/month.
    Are...are you from the future?!?!?!
    I found I enjoyed the game significantly more when I stopped paying attention to all the people on the forums telling me how much I am supposed to hate it
    All this complaining is simply further proof that Blizzard could send each and every player a real-life wish-granting flying unicorn carrying a solid gold plate of chocolate chip cookies wrapped in hundred dollar bills, and someone would whine that Blizzard sucks for not letting them choose oatmeal raisin.

The expansion hasn't been released, or even announced yet... so what are you basing your judgement on exactly?

^
    i have to ask the same question... hate to be the one to break it to ya bro, but we're still in cata. lawl.

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Malthred View Post
    The expansion hasn't been released, or even announced yet... so what are you basing your judgement on exactly?
    I don't think you understand the posters intentions

a glimpse into the future of mmo-champ message boards...

Quote Originally Posted by Gurbz View Post
    Are...are you from the future?!?!?!
    he must be because otherwise this is total gibberish and smells like it belongs back under a bridge...

Welcome to the present. How is the future!?

Also, since you're from the future, then you already know whether or not you canceled your account. So was MoP the worst expansion ever?

Quote Originally Posted by Holyhands View Post
    I don't think you understand the posters intentions
    He is from the future and time travelers are banned from outright saying they are time travelers and therefore have to show they are from the future in obscure ways?

7/10

Good idea, execution could've been better.
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

Just wait a few months...

10+ Year Old Account
    he must be because otherwise this is total gibberish and smells like it belongs back under a bridge...
    No, he just predicted what the forums will be filled with in the future when we have MoP.

Unfortunately, I think that OP is right about the constant QQ part. Though I think that Blizzard won't make the heroics as faceroll as they were in WotLK. What they (I assume) are going to do, is trying to please both the casuals and the hardcore raiders. I hope that the next xpac will have the best of both worlds (i.e. LK and Cata).

"Hardcore" raiders make up about...1% of the 11 million playerbase...yeah smart business to cater to them.

Deleted
    Successful troll is successful

Deleted
    Lol @ the people who don't understand this thread..

There was a post About Cata in the same way before it was implemented...

Funny thing is that the QQ in that imaginary expansion is the same that now real life, what proves that it doesnt matter what Blizzard do for 5.0 (Pandas, Zergs or Ponies) there will be QQ for how (hard/easy/hardcore/casual/OP/inba/loot/<insert ur favorite QQ here>) it will be in the future posts.

He is from the future and time travelers are banned from outright saying they are time travelers and therefore have to show they are from the future in obscure ways?
    He's saying people are going to continue bitching as usual into the next xpac. If you take his post seriously you're dumb.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    You know what pisses me off? people who have all god damn day to play video games and think they are better than those of us who can only play like 10 hours a week.
    You know what else pisses me off? The same people who think that us 'casuals' want friggen pandas. Believe it or not, most people are casual. And out of all of the people i know, most want nothing to do with pandas. At all.

So take your elitist QQ and stuff it. TY buh bye

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by savutitus View Post
    Successful troll is successful
    Being sarcastic isn't the same as trolling. He's trying to be funny, not start a shitstorm of butthurt.

Hah, nice one :-)

Love that people don't get the thread calling OP a troll.