Deleted
    Well, I liked Shanthi's green set (here) so much I decided to make different coloured versions.

We have the green version, similar to Shanthi's, and then a red and a blue version.

Click to Enlarge:

This link has all 3 in comparison.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Emmote View Post
    Well, I liked Shanthi's green set (here) so much I decided to make different coloured versions.

We have the green version, similar to Shanthi's, and then a red and a blue version.
    Nice, I like them! Also, if you liked the dagger I used in that set, there's a version that would fit the red set, the Dragonfang Blade from Blackwing Lair.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Hmm uber late but I just saw this. I am currently working on an index of the ideas posted in here. However, I am only including sets that have both pictures and the items that make-up the set. So if anyone posted in this thread with only one or the other PM me both parts to be included.
    Thank you Arlee.
    When I find the time I'll make sure to upload mine.

Deleted

A red set I managed to patch up Still don't know about the head :/ Any of you have an idea?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sne View Post

A red set I managed to patch up Still don't know about the head :/ Any of you have an idea?
    May I recommend this: http://www.wowhead.com/item=11808/circle-of-flame

What is your current crown? I think it would look great with t6 since helms don't look right on a lot of races.

Also I think above poster has a good idea.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cephius View Post
    Thanks mate! I fits perfectly ;D

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    What is your current crown? I think it would look great with t6 since helms don't look right on a lot of races.

Also I think above poster has a good idea.

My current is called http://www.wowhead.com/item=28193 Mana etched crown! It drops from last boss in Black Morass! And yes it does fit perfectly ;D

How can you as a Belf have tier 3?
    So sorry but could not resist :P

Because Naxx was there all the way through TBC, it was WotLK that moved it

Ok, here are a couple more outfits I've put together. I just can't stop playing dress-up, dammit (4.3 needs to get here NAO, I'm down to like 2 empty spots in my bank right now XP).

Robes of Spiritual Purity

This is the TBC Blue/Gray Devout recolor, but they only reused the helm, chest, shoulders and feet. After doing some searching, I was able to find a decent looking belt and gloves, as well as the staff which I feel captures the personality of the set quite well:

Regal Robes

After stumbling over how perfectly the Incarnate shoulders worked with this robe design, I just had to put something together for the rest of it. I only wish you could hide your belt as the sash I've had to resort to using covers up the original tassel belt designed into the robe itself:

@ Chudah: That 1st set is really really pretty but I am seriously in love with the second one. Any chance for an item set linky?

edit: Thanks, Arlee!
    Last edited by HDPriest; 2011-10-21 at 01:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HDPriest View Post
    @ Chudah: That 1st set is really really pretty but I am seriously in love with the second one. Any chance for an item set linky?
    I have both in the index I am putting together with the items for everything Think it should be done in a few days

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Samaramon View Post
    So sorry but could not resist :P

Because Naxx was there all the way through TBC, it was WotLK that moved it
    Hehe alright thank you!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chudah both of your sets were amazing, Good job!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the updated version of my "Red gear" with the circle of flame!

15+ Year Old Account
    Why why why did I throw away all my old tier sets (

Sne, what robes are those?

Quote Originally Posted by Funknotic View Post

Still working on it
    what cape is that?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Astrophel View Post
    Sne, what robes are those?
    It's the http://www.wowhead.com/item=14380

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sne that's a killer set! May have to steal someday!
    Never play leapfrog with a unicorn.

Deleted
    Think I'm finally done: http://transmogger.info/4ea37e76171ff

Might switch between the T8 helm and the T5 helm.

Quote Originally Posted by Cephius View Post
    Think I'm finally done: http://transmogger.info/4ea37e76171ff

Might switch between the T8 helm and the T5 helm.
    Not digging it, the color difference between the two sets is just enough to make them not match. If you're going for a unified look, it needs to be hella close or very different, anything in between looks like a failed attempt to do one or the other.
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament
    You would think that after all these years people would have realized that the people at Blizzard aren't sorcerors and are hindered by technology just like the rest of us mortals.
    Quote Originally Posted by stormcall
    I will never understand why so many people who quit can't just QUIT and move on, and instead feel the need to come tell everyone about it, as if they just won the $100 million jackpot.

I see some really great outfits you folks have come up with. Here's one my main has had in his bags for 2 years for fancy dress up purposes.

Last edited by Neodawn; 2011-10-23 at 06:29 PM.