Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eralnath View Post
    Absolotuley not true. I ordered me CE in August, like 15 days after they made them available. And you can still buy them at Amazon, so no, don't spread false information.

And 150 dollars is nothing if you really want it.

Also no, you should not be able to buy into the area later on. It's for special people only, not a nobody like you.

So it's pretty safe to say that you're the ignorant. Just go look at Amazon, you can still find the CE's.

Hahaha ok buddy, glad you found your copy so you can feel special. Dont forget to bring your helmet.

http://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Repu...3&sr=8-1-spell

Absolotuley not true. I ordered me CE in August, like 15 days after they made them available. And you can still buy them at Amazon, so no, don't spread false information.

And 150 dollars is nothing if you really want it.

Also no, you should not be able to buy into the area later on. It's for special people only, not a nobody like you.

So it's pretty safe to say that you're the ignorant. Just go look at Amazon, you can still find the CE's.
    I laughed at the "not a nobody like you." part, you say it like you have to have some special talent or skill in order to click buttons on an internet page and enter in your credit card info.

And yes $150 is nothing for a teenager living with their parents while holding a part time job and not paying any rent or utilities, which I'm guessing fits your bill.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacu View Post
    I laughed at the "not a nobody like you." part, you say it like you have to have some special talent or skill in order to click buttons on an internet page and enter in your credit card info.

And yes $150 is nothing for a teenager living with their parents while holding a part time job and not paying any rent or utilities, which I'm guessing fits your bill.
    I find it funny how you try to insult me by saying I live at home.

Actually I work in a bank, getting a good payment each month, I don't have any money issues.

By the way, the insult don't hurt me at all, the joke is on you.

You don't pay extra for a Collector's edition, limited item (of anything) for it to later be mass produced for everyone. Defeats the meaning of the entire product.

The CE store should not be provided access to till the next expansion comes out and is sold as a new expansion CE.

Anything before that is a ripoff to everyone that paid extra.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by philefluxx View Post
    Hahaha ok buddy, glad you found your copy so you can feel special. Dont forget to bring your helmet.

http://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Repu...3&sr=8-1-spell
    Though his post was insulting, and the negative comments were unnecessary, the fact does remain that you can still pre-order the collectors edition from other retail sources, such as:
    http://www.bestbuy.com
    http://www.walmart.com
    http://www.gamestop.com
    &
    http://www.target.com
    To name a few.

Does buying the CE make you a special snowflake? Nope
    Should people be upset at not gaining access to the VIP area because they didn't buy the CE? Nope

It's $150, if you see value in it, such as the Authenticator, VIP area, extra physical content, such as the statue, then it's no big deal, buy the CE. IF you don't see value in it, then you shouldn't be upset that you don't have access to one section of a space station, that sells gear cosmetically different from anything you can obtain, but with the EXACT same stats. It's simply cosmetic differences, and an area the shouldn't be too big that you don't have access to.

I didn't see people complaining about the CE for any other game giving exclusive in game content, such as a mini diablo in WoW, or bonus XP tombs in WaR, a hearth totem in AOC, etc.

This bonus area, and gear does NOT give anyone an advantage. And since the CE is still available for pre-order at a multitude of retailers, you are still able to buy a copy and gain access yourself, IF you see a value in it.

Selling the VIP separately after the game is released? Meh, I don't care, and yes I have a CE (Mostly for the authenticator, as BW and EA haven't said diddly on when they will be available outside of the CE).
    Last edited by Deckon; 2011-10-20 at 08:07 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by quras View Post
    You don't pay extra for a Collector's edition, limited item (of anything) for it to later be mass produced for everyone. Defeats the meaning of the entire product.

The CE store should not be provided access to till the next expansion comes out and is sold as a new expansion CE.

Anything before that is a ripoff to everyone that paid extra.
    Exactly. It's sick how all those other people fail to realise this. You should not be able to get the same as CE by doing some stupid long quest like they're mentioning. Either you're willing to spend 150 on it, or you're not - stop whining, it's your own fault you didn't get the CE people.

10+ Year Old Account
    I find it funny how you try to insult me by saying I live at home.

Actually I work in a bank, getting a good payment each month, I don't have any money issues.

By the way, the insult don't hurt me at all, the joke is on you.
    HA! I just have to chime in on this for a second. You don't work in a bank. Do you want to know how I know? Your posting during business hours, the banks security and IT staff will prevent you from coming to MMO-Champ and pretty much any other site in their network. It could be argued your on vacation, but seriously, Mr. money bags is going to spend his vacation trolling MMO-Champ? I highly doubt that. Lastly, unless you happen to be Steve Jobs or Bill Gates, everyone has money issues. Thats just life, but only something an adult learns through trial and error.

Working people also receive paychecks, not "good payment each month".

By your sentence structure I believe you to be a school student posting either via your phone or a school computer. You either have a very small screen to work with or you have to consistently hide what your doing from the teacher leaving very little time to proof read your posts before you post them.

---------- Post added 2011-10-20 at 01:18 PM ----------

Exactly. It's sick how all those other people fail to realise this. You should not be able to get the same as CE by doing some stupid long quest like they're mentioning. Either you're willing to spend 150 on it, or you're not - stop whining, it's your own fault you didn't get the CE people.
    And my original post said it would be nice if you could "buy" it. Then I thought well maybe that would cheapen it if you could simply flash your wallet so a grueling quest chain was alternative. Obviously none of you played SWG because you would realize the Jedi path was not easy and few people completed it.
    Last edited by philefluxx; 2011-10-20 at 08:19 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Closing since the OPs question has been thoroughly answered and you are all just flaming each other.