Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadanon View Post
    6 talents and some of them have absolutly NOTHING to do with the spec and they way you play. Just horrible.
    Example - how do forced tank/pvp talent improve PVE healing paladin ?
    Answer... it doesnt. Talking about POINTLESS talents - BLizzard have just created much much more of them. Sounds absolutly horrible.

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...adin_tier3.jpg
    Learn to read before you go mad, the blue posts about the new talents tree and passive talents that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadanon View Post
    6 talents and some of them have absolutly NOTHING to do with the spec and they way you play. Just horrible.
    Example - how do forced tank/pvp talent improve PVE healing paladin ?
    Answer... it doesnt. Talking about POINTLESS talents - BLizzard have just created much much more of them. Sounds absolutly horrible.

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...adin_tier3.jpg
    They are survival talents. Just like Blessed Life is in Holy tree now. You just don't have the option of skilling survival talents now! They arent completely useless. Some will obviously be better for a healer than a tank. Blessed Life - good if you catch an add. Ardent Defender - "oh no, I'm in fire". Sacred Shield - "crap, I'm almost dead.... Shield!"

All of the 6 talents you use should be VERY usefull for the spec and the type of gameplay (PVP/PVE) This is not the case atm.

Some of the entire tiers are totally and utterly worthless for certain specs. With only 6 awailable talents.... thats just horrendously bad design.

IN PVE
    If you play a tank - every talent should improve you as a tank
    If you play healer - every talent shold improve you as a healer
    If you play DPS - every talent should improve you as dps

These are the 3 basic roles that BLizzard THEMSELFS have created and they are creating a talent system that forces a healer to take tank talent ? Thats 1 of 6 talents point gone for noting. THAT IS POINTLESS talent.

Some of the tiers are designed around PVP only and thats even more horrible.

Really really bad. PPL will realise this the more they look at it.
    Last edited by Deadanon; 2011-10-21 at 10:30 PM.

I'm illegitimately scared for my boomkin now... they are making y Hybrid class... a Hybrid?
    My Math is correct, it is supported by Math

This system seems oddly similar to what their doing in Diablo 3
    That's what I thought. They're taking away the RPG element of the game, turning it into some lame easy "learnable" arcade/adventure game. Seriously, it stinks, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by 05gmccarthyg View Post
    Mage's Greater Invisibility seems retarded. :/
    It just means they can go balls to the walls with DPS and not worry about pulling aggro. It's a weaker version of Feign Death, weaker as in it has a much higher CD.

Quote Originally Posted by Zlajko View Post
    Warlock changes sound epic I wish they ad them in 4.3 :P
    i want those talents naow! i dont understand this talent change completely yet i hope they make a video about it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Knownastemplar View Post
    Anyone else getting a rift feel from this new system?
    No, but i did get an wow-feeling when playing rift.

Quote Originally Posted by Knownastemplar View Post
    Anyone else getting a rift feel from this new system?
    Yea but a lot of talents in rift felt useless and you had to pick them to get farther up the tree. I'm liking this more.

Deleted
    just to clear things: At lv 10 you'll choose your specializiation like today, then, level by level you will lear CLASS skills (in common between the 3 specs) and SPEC skills, then, each 15 levels, you'll this option to choose 1 of 3 talents (wich are common between the specs) for further combinations/builds.

Quote Originally Posted by SNG1 View Post
    Where the hell is all the useful talents for enhancement shaman?! The only useful one is Nature's Swiftness but everything else seems pointless...
    I see good stuff in every tier for enhance! Shield totem (pvp, leveling), movement buffs, free healing, double searing totem! c'mon!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SNG1 View Post
    Where the hell is all the useful talents for enhancement shaman?! The only useful one is Nature's Swiftness but everything else seems pointless...
    another one who cant read... you still getting your echancement talents.
    read the blue posts.

•If you don't see a beloved talent in your new talents list, don't worry, it's probably something we gave your spec as a baseline. For example all Holy priests now have Circle of Healing.
    for example

I'm not really shocked not much was done for Hunters, for either PvE or PvP. Seems like they enjoy ignoring Hunters, even for the next expac!

Some classes are better than others. Thats just scary. Devs have obviously not put much thought into some of these.

And I even saw some typing/spelling errors....

This looks awesome, and I play a hunter. CANT WAIT Seriously, will be hard to choose tho:P No more "LOL you have that talent??? That was nerfed to death last week, it suxor for your dps".. This could actually get rid of the cookie cutter spec, had never thought that they could do it like this!
    Last edited by Velfar; 2011-10-21 at 10:35 PM.

Woaw great fun! Less abilities!! So now Im suppose to "outplay" ppl with 4 abilities.. I love having tons of different abilities that I can use in different ways n in different situations. Having 4 abilities is not much for high skill cap

Warlock looks most fun so far. I hope they pull the rest up to that level.

the new talent system is clearly favors the pure-dps classes...as a paladin tank I don't find how I can chose between interesting abilities...maybe its time to roll back to my mage, it sounds much more fun

Quote Originally Posted by Hayro1 View Post
    I'm not really shocked not much was done for Hunters, for either PvE or PvP. Seems like they enjoy ignoring Hunters, even for the next expac!
    Yeah cuz a 15% dmg reduction with Aspect of the Hawk and increased focus generation from Arcane Arrows is awful. -_- Should actually look at the talents before you speak. You're also looking at something to make the same class more unique. This isn't a balance change so shush.

Quote Originally Posted by CakeomgCake View Post
    Woaw great fun! Less abilities!! So now Im suppose to "outplay" ppl with 4 abilities.. I love having tons of different abilities that I can use in different ways n in different situations. Having 4 abilities is not much for high skill cap
    You need to look over what was announced again, because you've missed what's happening entirely.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh