Monk Starting Level?

Are they going to do anything like they did with Death Knights, where you start at level 55 or anything like that?

Level 1. 10char

They already stated it is not a hero class, and it will start at level one as all races except worgens and goblins.

Deleted
    Read, my friend.

Level one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes they stated that you will start at lvl 1, which shouldnt be a problem when you take into account heirlooms and their rested exp racial.
    Add RAF to that, and you will lvl insanely fast.

You're going to start at level 1.

What I'm more curious about is where the monks will start at if you are NOT a Pandaren? Will there be trainers in all the cities and such then?

10+ Year Old Account
    Level 1 and at level 10 you will choose your faction! I think this is an awesome way to build a bit of faction pride in the process. ♥

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    You're going to start at level 1.

What I'm more curious about is where the monks will start at if you are NOT a Pandaren? Will there be trainers in all the cities and such then?
    You dont need a trainer you learn abilities in the field now. so assumedly you would start in the racial areas

Quote Originally Posted by Morphine View Post
    Are they going to do anything like they did with Death Knights, where you start at level 55 or anything like that?
    The wise man knows when to listen (or read) and when to ask questions. Had you demonstrated any wisdom in this matter, you would have read the updates where it clearly states Monks start at level one.

Quote Originally Posted by chunkycarl View Post
    You dont need a trainer you learn abilities in the field now. so assumedly you would start in the racial areas
    Would kind of break immersion though. Starting an aspiring kung fu master in Gnomeregan is kind of weird.

Deleted
    The monks starts at level 1 and they did say that the monks went out and "trained" other races as well, so I guess that's why there will be monk trainers all over.
    The turtle (Pandaren starting zone) will be for Pandaren only I guess, as it left Pandaria several (??) years ago and has been "on the road" since with only Pandaren on it. It is about to be destroyed because of the Cataclysm and so the people on it accelerate their training and go seek aid from the other races. That's what it says on the new MoP homepage anyway.