Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    After how well the statistics panel worked, and how well they implemented phasing at first, and the fact that arena ratings have always been so difficult to manipulate, I'm sure leaderboards will be as accurate and well-tuned as it's possible to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Mewtwo View Post
    I might just be not thinking about this the right way, but how does that make it faster?
    More percentage of dps in 25 man raids then in 10 man.

10+ Year Old Account
    Paragon will lead all leaderboards with 2 moonkins, 2 feral druids, and either a holy paladin or resto druid.

Gear will be normalized, everyone is going to have the exact same item level on their gear. This is a skill based exercise and your gear doesn't matter. I bet class will, though. :/ I hope resto shamans are at the top of the buff/nerf wheel this expansion.

Six boss raid
    ...What... The... FUCK? is raid after that goiung to have 5 bosses and the one after that 4? If this is their " more raids with less bosses isntead of 1 big raid" then they can fucking shove it up their ass... No offense blizz but i personally prefer to get 1 raid instance with 14 bosses rather than 1 with six... Epic fucking joke... seriously...

15+ Year Old Account
    Flex our creative Kung-fu. This expansion offers a lot of creative freedom and a lot of new stuff, developers tried to make sure that you'll get dragon punches and all kind of crazy and fun moves.
    This make me want to buy the Xpac so much... or it seems just as washed out as everything else about it.Wish BLZ had focused on balance in both PvE & PvP instead of flashy dance moves and a updtaed Dungeon Journal.Well I dont need to buy it and I wont, 6y are enough. Thank you Activision for ruining the game and I would hold you for being retarded if you didnt. After all you make far more money this way

Quote Originally Posted by Dexiefy View Post
    ...What... The... FUCK? is raid after that goiung to have 5 bosses and the one after that 4? If this is their " more raids with less bosses isntead of 1 big raid" then they can fucking shove it up their ass... No offense blizz but i personally prefer to get 1 raid instance with 14 bosses rather than 1 with six... Epic fucking joke... seriously...
    and id rather not spend 5 hours in 14 boss raid and spend 2-2.5 hours in a 6 boss raid.

Quote Originally Posted by Deyadissa View Post
    So they take the concept of balanced gear and vanity and leave PVP players in the dark.This feature is way more deserving for PVP compared to PvE.
    Exactly my thoughts!!! Balanced PvP gear would work way much better for Arena and BGS. Oh well .. maybe some day they will get it before its too late.

Leaderboard for PVE content makes me very happy. I can finally be recognized for my skill as a PVE player, and will have more incentive to become even greater. I have no interest in PVP, so this is pretty big for me. Thank you, Blizz.

Quote Originally Posted by Palisis View Post
    Your comment makes no sense.
    I think he's making fun of Modern Warfare 3's 'COD Elite' service or whatever its called.

See here.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    This make me want to buy the Xpac so much... or it seems just as washed out as everything else about it.Wish BLZ had focused on balance in both PvE & PvP instead of flashy dance moves and a updtaed Dungeon Journal.Well I dont need to buy it and I wont, 6y are enough. Thank you Activision for ruining the game and I would hold you for being retarded if you didnt. After all you make far more money this way
    Cos they can label each raid as a new tier and then let people wait for 4-5 months in between to milk more money.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

after reading all these new features and raids WoW wont stand a single chance vs GW2

Quote Originally Posted by tdratt View Post
    and id rather not spend 5 hours in 14 boss raid and spend 2-2.5 hours in a 6 boss raid.

Srsly, this.

No sane person finds sitting at your computer for six hours or so fun. 2-3 hours is much more manageable for people with real life commitments, and will make scheduling raids for guilds easier. Only bads would think that this is bad.

Deleted
    I'm concerned that they havent mentioned ANY pvp content at all

Deleted
    Scarlet MonasteryLevel 80 Heroic

Quote Originally Posted by buggerlugs View Post
    Um i saw 4 new battlegrounds.

Quote Originally Posted by buggerlugs View Post
    They did actually, they are considering several types of play, including the Payload gamestyle most players know from tf2.
    There will new pvp stuff, that based on the short explanation from what's shown will change (group) pvp as you know it.

Why did you start Cataclysm with so many bosses and raids, and then add so few in the later patches? Plans aren't finalized for the first tier yet. It might be two or three different raids, loot distribution also needs to be worked out.
    Way to avoid the actual question blizz

Does SM say lvl 80 heroic? Is that correct or a typo?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mrwingtipshoes View Post
    Does SM say lvl 80 heroic? Is that correct or a typo?
    I'm hoping typo...it'd be kind of utterly pointless otherwise.