Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Probably a PvP guild and a friends guild. Don't know if I'll like the PvE, but I'll try it out atleast.

A friendly guild that does stuff. I don't mind the progress of the guild, as long as they're friendly.
    I CAN'T STAND mean/rude people. They make me rage. God damn bastards. That goes for elitists too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully a guild of like minded individuals who are out to enjoy the PvE portion of the game. I prefer a mature group of people with zero taste for drama or polluting the airwaves with their personal life issues. I have no issue being in a guild that wants to progress but leaves the level and timetable of progression up to the individual. I do not want to associate myself with elitist jerks nor those who think of the game as a second career, or worse their one and only job!

10+ Year Old Account
    I honestly don't know...I don't have any guild preferences..so I suppose I am very open to what kind of guild I will join.

I'm looking for a guild that likes to do a bit of everything, I like to occasionally RP but don't like it to be a requirement as I'm rather new to the concept in general. I enjoy PvP both competitive and not, in my heart though I am a completionest and would really just love a guild to be social with while we explore every little bit this game has to offer. I haven't been in a tight knit kind of guild in a long time and I'm hoping a launch of a new MMO will bring a bit of that small community feel back like back in the Vanilla wow days were everyone knew everyone for better and for worse.

I'll be going into GW2 with the guild I'm with in GW1. We have been together for years and i hope i can spend many more years with them in GW2

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Balfire View Post
    I'm looking for a guild that likes to do a bit of everything, I like to occasionally RP but don't like it to be a requirement as I'm rather new to the concept in general. I enjoy PvP both competitive and not, in my heart though I am a completionest and would really just love a guild to be social with while we explore every little bit this game has to offer. I haven't been in a tight knit kind of guild in a long time and I'm hoping a launch of a new MMO will bring a bit of that small community feel back like back in the Vanilla wow days were everyone knew everyone for better and for worse.
    You pretty much just described everything that Silver Wolf Clan stands for! Haha! XD

Check out our tiny guild site in my signature, and you can decide whether to join or not.

EDIT: Also to note, I'm currently updating the rules, conduct, ranking, etc to the guild's forum at the bottom. Please read up!
    Last edited by Blufossa; 2011-10-21 at 08:14 AM.

Deleted
    A lot of my old WoW guildies are probably gonna reform as a guild. Got around 12 people so far, will be wonderful to play with all of them again (our guild disbanded half a year ago due to the majority of members and officers completely lost their interest in wow myself being on of them, also our guild leader had some personal problems and had to quit in order to sort them out).

Deleted
    I'm going to stay in the same guild

10+ Year Old Account
    I will probably not join any guild off the Bat, and if I can make my own solo I will, and maybe invite a few freinds to it along the way.

Never had good relations to people in guilds in WoW, people get too full of themselves and I am rather tired of having to rely on a guild to get anywhere.

One of the many things I like about Guild Wars 2, Hardest PVE Content is 5 man, which means a much more tightly knit group than before, and not having to rely on 9+ idiots who don't carry their own weight yet are necessary due to class roles.
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

Competitive PvP
    Social/dynamic event guild
    And a tight r/l people I trust kind of guild to do explorable dungeons.

Quote Originally Posted by Grugmuc View Post
    You pretty much just described everything that Silver Wolf Clan stands for! Haha! XD

Check out our tiny guild site in my signature, and you can decide whether to join or not.

EDIT: Also to note, I'm currently updating the rules, conduct, ranking, etc to the guild's forum at the bottom. Please read up!
    I joined your group, sounds like what I am looking for I hope to get to know you all in the coming months and start playing ASAP. (why isn't it out yet stop taunting me arenanet!)

I introduced my character and his story in your forum. Sorry for the length! I wasn't even planning a story but figured I should type something and it all just kind of rolled out of my head in a flourish of fingers so fast I swear it was Rayne himself controlling my hands.

Deleted
    Is it known yet what are the requirements for forming a guild, ie. do you need a certain amount of signatures like in WoW, or a certain amount of people in your group or something similar, a largeish amount of currency, or nothing special at all?

Quote Originally Posted by GayGirlie View Post
    Is it known yet what are the requirements for forming a guild, ie. do you need a certain amount of signatures like in WoW, or a certain amount of people in your group or something similar, a largeish amount of currency, or nothing special at all?
    If its anything like the first it will require a small amount of in-game currency and thats all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Balfire View Post
    If its anything like the first it will require a small amount of in-game currency and thats all.
    I hope it's like that, will mean that I won't have trouble creating a guild of my own.

Well i came looking a GW2 thinking there would be large scale raids like in wow, however the it now seems as though thats not what it going to happen and instead itll be more 5 man stuff, which dont get me wrong i really like as the reason i left wow was due to not enough small hard 5 man stuff i could sink some time into. Because of that ill probably join either a pvp or socal guild as the group ill be playing with is damn near finaliesd, may however end up joining a pve guild as 2 of the players me and a rl friend vastly out play the others we would be playing with and that was frusthrating in wow and tbh i dont see us putting up with it again in gw2:P

Deleted
    I am making a new guild with my boyfriend and we will only be in one guild. A few players we have been friends with since we played WoW and rift but mostly are new players from the gw2 community

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grugmuc View Post

I shall be joining you
    "ll lll lllll ll lll lllll llll" Thats Bar code for "Moo."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KaeyiDream View Post
    I am making a new guild with my boyfriend and we will only be in one guild. A few players we have been friends with since we played WoW and rift but mostly are new players from the gw2 community
    Love your vids Kaeyi! I would gladly join your guild

Guild Wars 2 allows joining multiple guilds, so that'll make things easier for me. Whether or not I like a guild is based more on feel than anything, and the guilds that suit me better are those that have little to no profanity, since those often have less drama.

I've always been a bit of a lone wolf, even in WoW, so that'll probably be the same case here again, since none of my real-life family or friends play MMOs (though a previous roommate of mine that loves RPGs and hates MMOs has his eye on GW2). It's kind of ironic, because I really enjoy co-op play.