What now if you've already preordered?

Wife is gonna keep playing wow so used the deal to get me D3, and can play 2 games on the same ID so I'm good.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    2:18 PM:

Diablo III IS FREE TO WOW SUBSCRIBERS!!!!!
    They mean, you get Diablo III free when you buy the 12 month subscription AFTER it's released right?
    Would be strange if they would give the game free to people who have played wow for years

Deleted
    I signed up for it yesterday, said 21/10/11 - 21/10-12, so its from the day you decide to sign up for it.

15+ Year Old Account
    It's a good option for those still really into WoW. For me, I gave up on Cataclysm 6 months ago. I really don't want to pay for a year of WoW just to get Diablo 3 for free. I would rather spend the 50$ to just buy D3 when it comes out and use the remainder of what I saved to buy MoP.

If you're an avid WoW player it's a good deal though. I guess they're worried that people will stop playing once 4.3 hits. Then again MoP could be released earlier than we think.

I have a good question:

I have an European WoW account (used to live in Europe) but have since moved to Canada but still play wow on Europe. If I take this offer will I get a European Diablo or can I have a NA version ? I really want the NA version for D3. My account is set as living in Canada but with WoW European.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rezoacken View Post
    I have a good question:

I have an European WoW account (used to live in Europe) but have since moved to Canada but still play wow on Europe. If I take this offer will I get a European Diablo or can I have a NA version ? I really want the NA version for D3. My account is set as living in Canada but with WoW European.
    I have a similar question. Is the D3 key bound to the battlenet account for which the 12 months are paid or can I use it with another account?

It's free all right, at least for me :P

Quote Originally Posted by Raarup View Post
    I signed up for it yesterday, said 21/10/11 - 21/10-12, so its from the day you decide to sign up for it.
    That is not true, my brother paid for a 6 months acc about a month ago, he just signed up for the annual pass and it ends somewhere 07/2012 instead of 10/2012.

I had to renew my acc yesterday and it shows my pass ends 21/10/2012

---------- Post added 2011-10-25 at 11:36 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by arto View Post
    It's free all right, at least for me :P

rofl, thats kinda funny, 14.99$ for 24 years. :P

Deleted
    This is the best thing that ever happened

Quote Originally Posted by Fryseboks View Post
    What now if you've already preordered?
    If you think you will play wow for another year, sign up anyway and sell your D3 that you pre-ordered.