From the day it was announced I said to myself I was gonna bring back T4. There's just something about being a voidwalker that speaks to me more as a lock than the impaled gnome skulls on T5 or wings from T6. As for weapons, being unable to transmog Tarecgosa is balls. >_<

Honestly though, I think I like T12 more than 4 now that I have it in purple... I might just keep that around. Why does T13 have to look so bad?

Quote Originally Posted by Kizmo View Post
    someone mind putting this in as an image? (forum wont allow me just yet)
    img198.imageshack.us/img198/1096/setidea.jpg
    What are the shoulders / chest piece in this?

Quote Originally Posted by Hemotheinsane View Post
    All that is is the Vile Fumigator's Mask from Love is in the Air and all of the Outland BoE green set called "Eldr'naan..." (belt, boots, pants, etc.).
    Bad news, and good news: The bad is, someone on the PTR tested recently and the Vile Fumigator's Mask is not transmoggable. (No stats.) The good news is, the rules haven't been finalized. So there's a little hope left that this uber-cool item might be allowed by the time 4.3 gets here.

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imhullu View Post
    It did for me on ptr, or is ptr transmogrification not working 100%?
    Sorry. Didn't see this^. This is news to me!! I hope it's true!!!!
    Last edited by ohcray; 2011-10-20 at 09:45 PM.

Vile Fumigator's Mask definitely cannot be used for Transmogrification on the PTR. I tested it myself today.
    Last edited by Netherspark; 2011-10-20 at 11:35 PM.

T4 with ebonroc gun as hunter

Never mind poster #483 answered my question

There is a belt in ICC that's green on the front ... it's not the exact same skin, but it should fit nicely with that set.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Deleted
    Here's another of mine that i'm considering for my pvp set.

img830.imageshack.us/img830/572/setidea2.jpg

(if someone else wouldn't mind making that into an image plz, still not high enough post count -_- )

10+ Year Old Account
    http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/m...111_132846.jpg

This most likely. I really wanna get T2 but I'm too lazy.

Quote Originally Posted by IdTheDemon View Post
    Sorry to break people's dreams. But Season 3 stuff is usually on those vendors since the current and next season stuff aren't on the PTR vendors. Those are just place holder stuff.
    No, they are really there. I think your are confusing it with ptr arena seasons always defaulting to s2 back in wotlk.
    BUT as you can see by the red coloring. The shoulders have a rating requirement, currently 1900 in 3v3 or rbg.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Some pretty sweet sets there. Nice job.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Thank you I am working on a set that fits the Malefic helm.......I think it looks sweet on gnomes because it makes us look like Gremlins. Just wish there was a green color scheme

Quote Originally Posted by Sethorian View Post

can't decide what i should wear from these 2 options >_<
    Can someone tell me where I can find such a "helmet"? I´d like to use it but dont know where to find one :/
    color doesnt really matter
    Quote Originally Posted by Cluck View Post
    2pc: An awesome looking set of wings appears and flaps once from time to time.
    4pc: Doubles the chance of the 2pc bonus occurring.

Quote Originally Posted by eb88 View Post
    Can someone tell me where I can find such a "helmet"? I´d like to use it but dont know where to find one :/
    The White Bandit Mask is probably the easiest to aquire, check out the other items that it shares model with for different colours.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    The White Bandit Mask is probably the easiest to aquire, check out the other items that it shares model with for different colours.
    Thank you!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cluck View Post
    2pc: An awesome looking set of wings appears and flaps once from time to time.
    4pc: Doubles the chance of the 2pc bonus occurring.

my prefered look for 4.3!

Quote Originally Posted by eb88 View Post
    Its the Shadoweave Mask from tailoring. The pattern is no longer in-game but just find a person whose been around for a while and see if they have it.

Don't have any old sets so just went for this, I like how it looks on a gnome rather than any other race though so if I ever race change i'd probably have to find a new set.