10+ Year Old Account

Question on Origin Pre Orders

So BF3 releases today and Im finally installing Origin as its required to play. Ive only accessed my Origin account for the SWTOR presale so its been some time. I have all the confirmation emails in my box, but I noticed that I dont see anything about SWTOR in my Origin account. My SWTOR account has me listed as pre ordered and all that jazz and I know Origin is not required to play SWTOR. Just curious if I should or shouldnt see something in my Origin account. Ive sent a email to Origin already, but I thought Id ask here too.

Did you add your cd-key to your origin account?
    Boomkin/Mage/Whatever in Fatsharkyes

mine does not show that I pre ordered on the origin website. But when I installed and ran the origin program it showed in the program that I pre ordered. I sent origin an email about this and they said it was known issue and they are working on it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meqq View Post
    Did you add your cd-key to your origin account?
    I bought it through Origin, so yes. Anyways, I got the Origin client loaded and I see SWTOR on it. Curious why I dont see it in my actual account via a browser but as long as the Origin client shows it I satisfied with that. I probably wont be downloading it via Origin anyways, but I figured I resolve any issues asap.

I had Origin installed for a short time, but as it wasn't needed for SWTOR I eventually uninstalled it.

When I did have it running though, I did see the SWTOR preorder, it's under a special selection, like games pending or purchase history or something like that .. sorry I can't remember exactly.

To my knowledge, the main thing is that you have it listed (as you said you did) under your swtor . com profile.

Perhaps they removed the listing to avoid confusion with Origin. They are also having software issues (under an EA discussion in the Video Games topic - wrong data, corrupt friends lists, etc).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karteli View Post
    Perhaps they removed the listing to avoid confusion with Origin. They are also having software issues (under an EA discussion in the Video Games topic - wrong data, corrupt friends lists, etc).
    Ya Ive been hearing about all kinds of issues with Origin. Thank GAWD we do not need it for SWTOR. I purposely didnt even mess with it hoping they would have the bugs worked out come BF3 but apparently its still garbage and Im sure Ill have all kinds of fun with it later today.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by philefluxx View Post
    Ya Ive been hearing about all kinds of issues with Origin. Thank GAWD we do not need it for SWTOR. I purposely didnt even mess with it hoping they would have the bugs worked out come BF3 but apparently its still garbage and Im sure Ill have all kinds of fun with it later today.
    Ya I have launched Origin all of twice since it came out because it is just terrible. The website doesn't even work properly at all. It never recognizes me as being signed in unless I click the customer service link. My SWTOR doesn't show up in My Games on either the site or the application, but it shows up on the pending orders page which I assume is good enough as the code it gives me is on my swtor.com account.

15+ Year Old Account
    I haven't had any problems with Origin and the Pre-Order shows up in my list of games, it's been there since I bought it back in July.