Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenlnir View Post
    Three Engineers in Wrath, so much pain.
    I do not envy you in the least... I only had 1 80 in wrath and thank god he was just a BS...
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

Yeah, I want to play this game more than Skyrim if you can believe it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blznsmri View Post
    The shit I had to go through for fucking Jeeves man... Not worth it at all...
    Speaking of Jeeves...
    Before the server went down I collected my mats and parked my engineer at the library in Storm Peaks ready to go. I was online within 2 minutes of the servers coming back up and got the drop in 3 kills. Hearthed back to Dalaran, bought two just introduced epic gems for badges and crafted him. No doubt in my mind that I was the first person in the world to get him done

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    Speaking of Jeeves...
    Before the server went down I collected my mats and parked my engineer at the library in Storm Peaks ready to go. I was online within 2 minutes of the servers coming back up and got the drop in 3 kills. Hearthed back to Dalaran, bought two just introduced epic gems for badges and crafted him. No doubt in my mind that I was the first person in the world to get him done
    I didn't have that luxury. I started working on Jeeves back in February. Khorium was a bitch and a half to farm and cost an arm and a leg on the AH. I just spent a whole night running around Sunstrider Isle or whatever it was (the Sunwell raid place)... Took like 8 hours on two different characters.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just spent a whole night running around Sunstrider Isle or whatever it was (the Sunwell raid place)...
    Yeah me too. When I saw the mats on Wowhead from the PTR that's when I decided to farm the mats before the patch, so I wouldn't have to compete with everyone, and could do it at a leisurely pace.

Also another funny one: A week later a friend whispered me saying he had been at the library for 3 hours and hadn't got the drop yet. So I went up there as a surprise to lift his spirits. I got there, gave him a /hug, and he got the schematic on his very next kill

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah me too. When I saw the mats on Wowhead from the PTR that's when I decided to farm the mats before the patch, so I wouldn't have to compete with everyone, and could do it at a leisurely pace.

Also another funny one: A week later a friend whispered me saying he had been at the library for 3 hours and hadn't got the drop yet. So I went up there as a surprise to lift his spirits. I got there, gave him a /hug, and he got the schematic on his very next kill
    Nice. It only took me a few tries to get the schematic. It helped being 450 Engineering though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice. It only took me a few tries to get the schematic. It helped being 450 Engineering though.
    Even easier with 465

10+ Year Old Account
    Even easier with 465
    Fuggin Gnome...

I did it with an Orc huntar... cause you know, trolls are ugly, tauren make shitty hunters and I had enough BE's. Also the pet racial was great for leveling BM...

Deleted
    Actually, it's funny how I got him. I was in a raid waiting for ulduar and I was farming it, I didn't realize that the other guy was there aswell so he killed a mob and I skinned it and looted Jeeves. He was so mad!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Platinus View Post
    Actually, it's funny how I got him. I was in a raid waiting for ulduar and I was farming it, I didn't realize that the other guy was there aswell so he killed a mob and I skinned it and looted Jeeves. He was so mad!
    Oh wow, I can imagine the rage...

Quote Originally Posted by jtgizmo View Post
    Hi all, I was just wondering whether I am the only one who is experiencing this weird moment. When I first got into GW2, like 4-5 months ago or something, I started reading it all and I was utterly enthusiastic about the game, checked guru page daily and such, along came all the expos and all these reveals, now for some reason all of a sudden I have kinda lost interest, mainly probably because I have kind of seen everything and it is just repetition of something I can't get my hands on..... I think only thing that will excite me more is the new proff, but thats about it ....
    I'm waiting for 4-5 years now.. how's that for you... still as ever.

I started Guild Wars about a month after it was released in stores and have been patiently waiting for 2. Log in once in awhile and do some HzH.. TEAM KURZICK FTW

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm still eagerly waiting on Guild Wars 2, and now waiting for the Mists of Pandaria Beta as well. I'll just kill time by doing other things like usual.

Still really excited about it, but I am getting a little antsy waiting for more info. Really hoping for the last proffesion reveal, WvWvW info or Beta info in the next few weeks to keep me going!

OP I'm in the exact same position of you, I've lost all enthusiasm for this game it just feels like It's such a long wait.

I'll get back to you when they bring out news for WvWvW or the 8th profession, every one will be thrilled again. Mark my words. I don't care, I want this game anyway.. that's why I traveled to play it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alms1407 View Post
    OP I'm in the exact same position of you, I've lost all enthusiasm for this game it just feels like It's such a long wait.
    Dare you to watch this and then tell me you have no enthusiasm

Deleted
    What a fuckin' awesome fan made trailer

OT: It's your own fault for over'eating'. It's like with food. Too much of the same, and you lose interest in it for a while. Lay back and chill, once beta starts you will be raging for a key.
    Last edited by mmoc7d0ef109c7; 2011-10-26 at 05:02 PM. Reason: no need for video reposting

Deleted
    Going show that to some iffy people.

Quote Originally Posted by Lirina View Post
    It already has a projected release date. Ask gamestop or where you preorder it from. They have been told that the current date is pretty accurate. I', sorry I can't remember it right now
    I hope you're not serious... according to Gamestop the game was going to release in 2009, then 2010, last I heard it was November 1, 2011! Oh shit that's in a week! Guess they'll have a 3 day closed beta and 2 day open beta.

On-topic: It's hard to maintain an extremely high level of enthusiasm for such a long time, regardless of what it's for. We need a Mesmer or WvWvW announcement to get us back in the mood of course.