Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    You all realize that raid bi-weekly reset is not for current tier, right?

So it doesn't matter, it's just to help gear up to be able to raid current tier and probably make the iLvl requirement of the raid finder tool.
    Karuzo | Drainlife, US-Arthas
    Mistweaver Monk - armory - twitter - raider.io - twitch

Quote Originally Posted by ihateyouall View Post
    Newsflash: You got a title for beating normal mode Lich King too. It IS the final boss for the expansion. But hey, guess what? You get an even BETTER and more PRESTIGIOUS title for heroic! Go get it!
    Not really, the heroic title is lame.
    Engineer = Mage

Biggest possible firepower, yet they keep whining. "SPY SAPPIN' MAH SENTRY!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxJr View Post
    i could have done a better job with dk t13...and another nerf to fury, mastery is being nerfed down to shit (thanks Swifty) and the 5% physical dmg nerf, i can see my guild telling me to go back to my ret pally and quit the warrior.
    I would absolutely love to see you do better. You should not make idiotic boasts if you cant deliver......go on im waiting.

how long did it take them to decided to take a warlock tier and make it more plate like for DKs? if this is what they came up with after starting over I'd hate to see what they got last time. I might have to get all the warrior tier look alike off pieces for transmog.

Quote Originally Posted by ihateyouall View Post
    Newsflash: You got a title for beating normal mode Lich King too. It IS the final boss for the expansion. But hey, guess what? You get an even BETTER and more PRESTIGIOUS title for heroic! Go get it!
    Seriously, Savior of Azeroth would replace Loremaster on my main if my guild actually downs him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalanos View Post
    Not really, the heroic title is lame.
    Opinions are like assholes buddy, everyone has one and not everyone wants to hear from yours. For real though i like it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxJr View Post
    i could have done a better job with dk t13...and another nerf to fury, mastery is being nerfed down to shit (thanks Swifty) and the 5% physical dmg nerf, i can see my guild telling me to go back to my ret pally and quit the warrior.

I guarantee your guild won't make you go to your Ret Paladin.
    "I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints." --Billy Joel

"When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "happy". They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.” --John Lennon

I like the DK T13, it could have been much better but it still blows T12/11/10&9 out the water. Its the best thing since T8

DK tier not bad, but pretty underwhelming considering the wait. Seeing as it took a whole month longer than any other tier set I would've expected something with quality and concept on par with Warrior t13 and Pally pvp. Ah well, it looks aight.

Saviour of Azeroth is also a pretty lame title. Sif not give us "Worldbreaker" or something... we killed Rag and got Firelord, so why not kill dragon guy and get his title.

Also,
    Quote Originally Posted by Gottie4u View Post
    I guarantee your guild won't make you go to your Ret Paladin.
    Ret Paladin is simmed at 3rd highest DPS out of all specs next patch. Warrior is 13th. If his guild is looking to min/max, they might =p

Quote Originally Posted by Sinfonia View Post
    You get a title for finishing normal, too? What the fuck...
    Uhm... guess someone never finished ICC. Anyway DK tier I feel is meh... its a little bit of a letdown. Double resets is interesting.... Chromatic Dragon mounts- HOLY CRAP

10+ Year Old Account
    Another patch and still no Arms warrior buffs. So I can look forward to another season of not being able to play Rated BGs unless I want to be the flag bitch. Here is hoping the Caster/Rogue/DK bias is left in Cataclysm, so that maybe in MoP I can be viable again enough to play as dps in a 10man rated BG.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay that Chromatic Dragon looks bad ass, you can't say it doesn't!

I was sad looking at the DK 13. Then I realized they get a built in beard and mustache on their armor. Should be the warrior set imo just cause of that.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by Elethiem View Post
    Resetting raids sounds interesting but most guilds operate on a one week raiding cycle. I wonder how they will deal with the change? And why is this being contemplated? Will Mists of Panderia come out soon so there's not a lot of raid time on Dragon Soul? I'd actually prefer that the valor point cap reset twice a week but thats not going to happen. Some guilds are going to be pretty upset that they will be pressured to clear the raids twice a week to max out their chances to get loot to keep up with progression.
    Agree with this, while it sounds nice on paper, I think there are too many problems that comes with it at the moment. A lot of guilds right now are based on a 1 week cycle. For example, My guild raids twice a week on the weekend friday/saturday. If they make the reset point on tuesday, then we're pretty screwed, because we would miss a whole reset worth of gear basically. Similarly, it would force many guilds to raid twice as much as they are now.

Quote Originally Posted by Desdonde View Post
    1.) I think resetting raids twice a week would be nice, it would give me more options instead of just idling in Orgrimmar/Stormwind. It might be problematic for casual raiding guilds however, especially if they decide to implement this for new content, so hopefully they will just use it for older content only.

2.) That chromatic dragon model is pretty damn awesome, about time they switched it up to something new instead of reused.

3.) Blood DK buff , I guess they took that guy who QQed about them during Blizzcon seriously.
    Yea if they use this 2 resets a week system for old tier content it would be awesome. Hopefully that is the plan.

The DK T13 looks like Warlock gear. Poor DKs, T9's baby Pallys, T12's accidental rogues, T13's wanna be warlocks.

Deleted
    Wow, the chinese can create Dragonwraths twice as fast now :O
    I hope this comes to the EU as well soon

10+ Year Old Account
    [QUOTE=Actual;13878859]DK tier not bad, but pretty underwhelming considering the wait. Seeing as it took a whole month longer than any other tier set I would've expected something with quality and concept on par with Warrior t13 and Pally pvp. Ah well, it looks aight.

Saviour of Azeroth is also a pretty lame title. Sif not give us "Worldbreaker" or something... we killed Rag and got Firelord, so why not kill dragon guy and get his title.

Cause you saving azeroth from Deathwing, not breaking the world which was his job
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

The raid lockout boost is clearly aimed at mainland China. They want to synchronize patch 4.3 as best as they can to let the Chinese catch up, then do a true global MoP release.

Quote Originally Posted by haxs101 View Post
    Okay that Chromatic Dragon looks bad ass, you can't say it doesn't!
    lol arms warriors are beast in RBGs what are you talking about? And they are fixing arms charge and shattering throw to make our utility more flexible and not as clunky, a charge fix in it self is a huge buff.