Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by VanishO2 View Post
    Mediocre T13 DK set, the body is not up on par with the shoulders/helm. A "WWE Champion" belt that is not like the others, instead just a texture like small belts? Only textures applied to the legs too? Poor.

And really? Things are that bad that we need 2 lockouts per week now? Are we really that gear driven? Another way to inflate the lack of content, just like normal + heroic "Firelands is 14 bosses!" crap? Heroic races now at the launch? LOL

There was a reason ppl asked to not raid 10+25 anymore. Ppl complaining that is not good to raid 4,5,6 days a week and now Blizzard is forcing them to do so? LOL.

So what you do is just EXTEND THE RAID LOCKOUT. Now people that want to raid twice a week on one toon can and those that don't can keep to their regular raid times. It will also probs equal more pugs. So quit acting like this will affect anything at all

Well since it is not the official preview I guess we can hope that that was the original set that wasnt't good enough...

As we have learned from MoP - The playerbase will complain at anything; proven by the Dk T13 which isn't that bad. Quite frankly, DKs get spoiled with awesome tier gear.

The DK T13 SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS

Quote Originally Posted by posessor View Post
    So what you do is just EXTEND THE RAID LOCKOUT. Now people that want to raid twice a week on one toon can and those that don't can keep to their regular raid times. It will also probs equal more pugs. So quit acting like this will affect anything at all
    What extending it has to do with killing the same boss twice a week?

You're not looking cool saying that, just stupid.

You can't kill 7/7n, so it's worth killing shannox twice a week than to make up for that? LOL.

If this won't affect anything, why change then? Right?

LFR is there to fix it for you bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Zypherz View Post
    DKs get spoiled with awesome tier gear.
    This.

10 characters.

It's... so... shiny! :O

holy crap those legendary daggers procc is freaking op as all hell,sirly you can not let ppl use this in PvP it will distory ppl in 4 sek

When I first saw the DK T13, I thought of this from Escaflowne.

Quote Originally Posted by VanishO2 View Post
    What extending it has to do with killing the same boss twice a week?

You're not looking cool saying that, just stupid.

You can't kill 7/7n, so it's worth killing shannox twice a week than to make up for that? LOL.

If this won't affect anything, why change then? Right?
    It affects the people that want this change but doesn't affect the people that don't want it. So why you are complaining about it I really don't understand

It's got to do with the fact you are bitching about how it's an unneeded feature that people don't want to kill those bosses twice a week. The fact is some people do. Also about me trying to look cool or whatnot I don't see how that is relevant to anything at all?

To some people that can't get 7/7 killing shannox twice is something worthwhile. About extending the raid lockout I said that to point out people aren't being forced to raid more it's just giving people that want to raid more on their mainsore opportunities to do so. People aren't the same as you are

Deleted
    Dat mount! oh gosh!

Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    Wow, the chinese can create Dragonwraths twice as fast now :O
    I hope this comes to the EU as well soon
    wow, never met such a racist uneducated douchebag...They said Taiwan and Korea. Those are two entirely different countries/cultures than China. Just because you live in Asia and are "asian" doesn't mean your chinese.

@Andromedas, you need some glasses - the DK tier set have disgusting brown red color with horizontal white bones stripes. The shoulders have an useless unwanted lame glow, that from far distance look fuzzy bushes, and you compare it to a "sucky" completely white thing.

Nothing earth-shattering about that DK's Tier 13, though you've got to admit - those shoulders be bitchin!PS: Chromatic Dragon mount /drool

Can't edit post cause iPhones are dumb. Anyways to clear up my other post There are people that play and raid just for the gear because it makes them feel like they have a more powerful character etc etc. Quite a few of them just focus on the one character. This change is for them is it is the best way blizzard can implement a change that gives them what they want while not affecting other players. That is why I said to use the raid extension so you can keep your regular weekly schedule.
    Last edited by posessor; 2011-10-26 at 11:50 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DerrHans View Post
    Why are the DK's complaining about skulls....? Ur a fricking DK, death skull and bones are all part of the DK
    Cuz they are DEATH Knights. There is nothing more to say.

It affects the people that want this change but doesn't affect the people that don't want it. So why you are complaining about it I really don't understand

It's got to do with the fact you are bitching about how it's an unneeded feature that people don't want to kill those bosses twice a week. The fact is some people do. Also about me trying to look cool or whatnot I don't see how that is relevant to anything at all?

To some people that can't get 7/7 killing shannox twice is something worthwhile. About extending the raid lockout I said that to point out people aren't being forced to raid more it's just giving people that want to raid more on their mainsore opportunities to do so. People aren't the same as you are
    Still not looking cool bro.

Things need a common ground, they changed the 10+25 for a reason and 10+25 was better than this new one since 10man were a joke as you could roflstomp it with 25man gear, dropped worse gear (so you could just keep doing your 1 25man per week and stay on the same pace as ppl raiding 10+25, so no replacing you for not being able to raid 10+25 and staying behind on gear progression) and all.

If you check, there will be ppl who wants 3 or more lockouts per week. Didn't you see that a few ppl got sad that they couldn't just spam non-stop LFR for drops? There will be always someone who wants more than you. So, not a good reason to change it just because someone in the entire world wants it. They are tired of saying that they go for the marjority, not minority anymore. The marjority wanted more content, not the same little content twice a week. More lockouts is not the answer for the problem.

Ppl are being forced to raid with the current model if this new lockout is implemented and the content is getting burned faster at this pace. Raiding Firelands (or the current) more will not solve your boredom problem. If they want to implement that for older tiers, so ppl can join the current one faster, ok. But forcing ppl to raid the current more and more won't solve anything.

---------- Post added 2011-10-26 at 11:55 AM ----------

Can't edit post cause iPhones are dumb. Anyways to clear up my other post There are people that play and raid just for the gear because it makes them feel like they have a more powerful character etc etc. Quite a few of them just focus on the one character. This change is for them is it is the best way blizzard can implement a change that gives them what they want while not affecting other players. That is why I said to use the raid extension so you can keep your regular weekly schedule.
    Extending raid has no impact on that matter.

Extending make you loose 2 weeks dude, and with that system, 4 lockouts instead.

Extending is for working on a boss to kill it. Not to spread your schedule. You raid on your weekend, you go there and clear it. Now you go back next weekend and extend it, gratz, you just doing nothing that week while others are doing it for the 4th time. Way to go.

Again, the answer for your specific time is on 4.3: LFR.
    Last edited by VanishO2; 2011-10-26 at 12:01 PM.

Have you ever thought that maybe enough people want this change? Just because you think the wotlk model was better and you think one lockout a week is enough does not mean you are right that is just your opinion. That's the thing though you aren't forced to do anything. Blizz aren't forcing you to raid more in fact if you don't want to raid now you don't have to it's not mandatory. It's just giving the option to the people that do want to. The only people I can see this affecting is the top guilds that have to do that extra raiding if they want to stay competitive for world firsts etc but like you said blizzard don't cater to the minority. The majority wants more content but quite alot also want more shots at the high end gear and what better way to give that chance to them by adding another lockout to the week?

dk tier looks a lot like the last 2 dk pvp sets.... o and to the mount 0.0

Ok so let's see how the 2 lockouts a week affect you. Week A: you clear the raid on the weekend it resets let's just say week B MondayWeek B: you now have the choice to pug that raid on mon ties wed. It resets Thursday. You raid and clear it that weekend. So ultimately the only affect the lockout has on you is it gives you an option to get more gear. It is optional you don't have to do it. I don't see how this is a negative thing.