Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Epic Happenings on the PTR (Garrosh VS Varian)

Hey, guys . Was just playing on PTR 4.3, right? Broxigar US represent!

Anyway, a GM appeared in general chat. I jokingly asked him to summon Deathwing to have fun with the city. After a few minutes of further prodding, he told us that Garrosh had spawned inside the Stormwind City Keep. So we went there. A friend asked me if I was recording, so I hopped into my WeGame and started up. I'll post a video shortly, when it finishes uploading.

Also, forgot to record audio -_-. At any rate, it was mostly just the sound of whirlwinds and Varian grunting (What else is new?!)

Garrosh Hellscream (Berserk) --- VERSUS --- Varian Wrynn, Genn Greymane, a few quickly killed Alliance players.

She's ready!

Lol thumbnail spoilers.

LONG LIVE VARIAN!
    GLORY TO THE ALLIANCE!
    Last edited by Alsompr; 2011-10-26 at 07:31 PM.

Deleted
    upload! damn speed!

If you want people to view more of your videos/this video you may want to not require them to be logged in to view them. I believe it's youtube and I would watch but not creating an account for it personally.

Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    If you want people to view more of your videos/this video you may want to not require them to be logged in to view them. I believe it's youtube and I would watch but not creating an account for it personally.
    To be fair, I probably just did something really stupid -_-. I don't have it set up like that, as far as I know >.>.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    To be fair, I probably just did something really stupid -_-. I don't have it set up like that, as far as I know >.>.
    They are set to private, so we need to become friends with you to play the video's. That's probably why it says he needs to log in.

Edit: I can now watch the videos so i guess you changed it already :P
    Last edited by mmoc3ad468195e; 2011-10-26 at 06:56 PM.

Deleted
    Still waiting!

Quote Originally Posted by Streetfarm View Post
    Still waiting!
    Wait no more! She's processing

"currently being processed" >: O

I've honestly never had that happen for a video before, I want to see Garrosh on Varian action!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Deleted
    Garrosh getting owned just might make my day

I really want to watch it, but I have no youtube account. Due to how difficult it is now to make one, making one would take me forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Spriggs View Post
    I really want to watch it, but I have no youtube account. Due to how difficult it is now to make one, making one would take me forever.
    You don't have to have one, as far as I can tell... Checking back with you in a moment, then

Edit: Good to go without an account. Refresh the page, click the video-- she's up.

Deleted
    it sez no video available ???

The GM should've thrown all the Horde and Allie leaders into there just to see who wins. :P

That's one hell of a bladestorm :L

I didn't think Varian would be killed by Garrosh whilst getting pounded by people and npcs :0
    Last edited by Purifier; 2011-10-26 at 07:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fozzil View Post
    it sez no video available ???
    Odd. The link at the top of the page is working for me, as is it working on the website itself.

The video is now working. Thank you!

15+ Year Old Account
    Hey, guys . Was just playing on PTR 4.3, right? Broxigar US represent!

Anyway, a GM appeared in general chat. I jokingly asked him to summon Deathwing to have fun with the city. After a few minutes of further prodding, he told us that Garrosh had spawned inside the Stormwind City Keep. So we went there. A friend asked me if I was recording, so I hopped into my WeGame and started up. I'll post a video shortly, when it finishes uploading.

Also, forgot to record audio -_-. At any rate, it was mostly just the sound of whirlwinds and Varian grunting (What else is new?!)

Garrosh Hellscream (Berserk) --- VERSUS --- Varian Wrynn, Genn Greymane, a few quickly killed Alliance players.

She's ready!

LONG LIVE VARIAN!
    GLORY TO THE ALLIANCE!

Umm, both Varian and Genn died before Garrosh did. Not sure the point of propping up Varian considering that.
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

It's about time they did this.

In Vanilla they did Bolvar vs Saurfang in the middle of Org (They made them HUGE too), so naturally Horde attacked Bolvar and Saurfang won.

Now Alliance get their turn :P
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

that was insanely close, what a battle!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    worked for me , i dont like garrosh but hahaha i was cheering for him there getting ganged up on. Let this be the end to all garrosh vs varian threads (like that will ever happen).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Purifier View Post
    The GM should've thrown all the Horde and Allie leaders into there just to see who wins. :P

That's one hell of a bladestorm :L

no one would win, the server wouldve exploded!

but Garosh killed Varian and he was outnumbered! a true Orcish hero!