Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by taigah View Post
    Ooh thank you! I've never really done like a UI package before.. got lots of things to muck around with in terms of combat stuff but when it's done I'll be sure to upload it for you : )
    Thanks SOO much.. I showed all my guildies and they were jelly.. they were like "I hate my ui.. QQ im downloading tuk"

Quote Originally Posted by Andunae View Post
    Honestly can't recall.. I've added fonts the lazy way - renaming the font I want to install to a name of an existing font that I would personally never use, then replacing it with the newly renamed font.

But I'd guess either, TinBirdHouse, Arial, or possibly Myriad Pro.
    I'll try to check at a more reasonable hour. Thanks for the compliments
    Thanks anyways, i'll check with those you said for now

And so it is! Thanks so much, Speedtrax!

Quote Originally Posted by TiroC View Post
    White Rabbit

Well I can list them for you atleast!
    Raidframes -> Grid
    Unitframes -> Pitbull
    Actionbars -> Bartender
    Castbar ----> Quartz
    Minimap ----> Chinchilla
    Combattext -> MikScrollingBattleText
    Threatmeter-> Omen
    Damagemeter-> Recount
    Chat addon -> Prat
    Buffs under my frame -> Wymbuffs
    Nameplates -> DocNameplates
    Tooltip ----> Leatrix Tooltip

I think that sums it up
    what addon are you using to change the font on everything?

edit: hmmm.... upon checking my ui (i decided i wonted to change the font i use to white rabbit) it seems i don't have that font in any of my addons
    Last edited by angelx7x; 2011-10-23 at 09:30 PM.

Signature by Kenz

Deleted

How it looks this week.... i keep changing my UI quite a lot :P
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-10-23 at 09:59 PM.

Deleted
    I'm stugling with low FPS on raids, so I dropped some (more like most of) addons. This is what I have now:

As you can see my FPS is still kind of low (20,7... it dropped to ~13 on one point of this fight) and I have no idea how I could improve that. (deleted WTF, Interface, Cache... traced route to server... nothing seem to help).

I'm new to playing druid, so I have long cast bar for (hopefully) seeing more GCD clearly. Over cast bar I have my power auras and addon called PlayerManaPercent. I also have similar addon to show targets hp percent over target frame, but I really miss SUF. I'm trying to find some light weight frame addon.

Power auras: In the middle, next to harmony timer, there are Wild Growth and Swiftment cooldowns. The one next to Tranquility is Nature's Swiftness cooldown. I also have power torrent proc swirling around Innervate (actually I'm waiting that proc in this pic).

Any improvement ideas or good addons are highly welcome.
    Last edited by mmoce60d2079f6; 2011-10-24 at 11:38 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    What do you mean you miss SUF?(I still use it fine) anyway, for Unit Frames you should try oUF, it has several skins and they're all pretty awesome (search ouf in WoWInterface). For polishing purposes of the overall UI I would also suggest CleanIcons - Square or CleanIcons - Thin. Your FPS problem might be because of FuBar, try playing without it and see if that changes anything. For buff and debuff skinning/moving you can also try Raven, Masque and its skins also skin your bars. I hate the default WoW font, I changed it as soon as I learned how to, makes a UI look 1000 times better. You could use Fonter for this, so you don't have to go through the hassle of changing your Font folder.

I use all of these addons, I find they make my UI look polished and clean. Hope you like them.
    [/CENTER]

If you dont know lua config try STUF unitframes they are lightweight and verry configurable. Replace for FUbar try SLDT Beta - low memory usage; replace recound with skada and enable just mods you use (heal,dispel etc.) For more resource sparing you can also replace PowerAuras with Weak Auras but this means a lot of config for you since W.A has a bit diferent setup. And Wanderlust for a nice minimap addon with low memory usage

Taigah,

I would also love to use your Feral UI. Please upload it !!

Still not abandoned my UI, here it is the first concept for 4.3 - screens on hunter to show most things possible
    Imgaes are not a good quality, but good enough to show.

all collapsed

all bars out

Stance bar is done, aswell as pet bar (shown). Still, i accept suggestions on where to put them
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Deleted
    Really looking nice there Cold, but one thing im having a lot of issues with for my own UI is finding a good xp/rep bar so, whats the one you are using as i think thats what im seeing in the middle there.

It's hard coded tbh, done with oUF and the oUF_Experience plugin - if you want a stadalone addon i suggest you http://www.wowinterface.com/download...19088-bXP.html. very minimal and sleek-looking.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Updated.

Edit: sorry Treeston
    Last edited by Daninkai; 2011-10-25 at 09:18 PM.

Out of Combat:

Casting:

In Combat most CD's:
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-10-26 at 09:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daninkai View Post
    (snip super pretty daniUI)

Updated.

Edit: sorry Treeston
    I love this. I know you've mentioned before that it can be a pain to upload a UI and have people complain about things not working correctly, but I would LOVE to use what you've put together. I think it's so clean and so well put together, job well done. <3
    toksitokobo

Quote Originally Posted by ScatteredBWL View Post
    Out of Combat:

Casting:

In Combat most CD's:
    This is a seriously solid UI. Is this a package that is uploaded.. id love to try it out =D...

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alextg94 View Post
    This is a seriously solid UI. Is this a package that is uploaded.. id love to try it out =D...
    Agreed, looks very nice! After using a tukz edit I am starting to want something with a bit more colour and....pop....this has it in spades Would also like to try if it is a package and see a SS in boss fight for timers/debuffs and the like.

brb [posessive noun] [noun] [verb] [preposition] [article] [noun]

Quote Originally Posted by ScatteredBWL View Post
    Out of Combat:

Casting:

In Combat most CD's:
    Anyway for you to upload your UI as a package?

In reality, I took a baseline from a few diff UIs, and sorta butchered it to my likings, I'll see what I can do about getting a pack uploaded later today. Biggest influence on the UI was DevlinUI. Search his UI on wowinterface, you might like it, mine is tweaked pretty heavily from visuals to functionality.

As for now I can post a list of the addon's used and offer any support if anyone has any questions, feel free to ask.
    Last edited by ScatteredBWL; 2011-10-27 at 09:51 AM.