Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Signature:

Visible text: Jintaga (my name) The Undying (the title from naxx)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: in my sing.. Jintaga
    Gear Set: Druid T11 Heroic
    Helm visible: No please.
    Your pose: A defensive pose, as I'm a tank
    General colour scheme: Red and Black (For The Horde!)
    Any extras: I think the symbol of the Horde would be great.. and the bear form would be fine too if it fits.

If its ok, i would like a Wallpper for my iPhone 4 (don't know the cerrect size) and for my Desktop (1360x768) if you don't my the work xD

Edit: i'm at work right now. When i get home, i'll look and update my bear colour, as i don't remember now.

Feel free to add some flavor to the pics as you talent guide you.
    thanks in advance
    Last edited by Yanim; 2011-10-27 at 02:00 PM. Reason: add Armory link

Just a quick tip for those who want that transparent look on MMO:
    Another way to get that look is to use the color #EFE9D1 (I believe? Yep.) It is the color of the MMO background and then you can do your usual 'save for web' as a jpeg instead of png. It's easier making smaller file sizes that way.
    Always look on the bright side of life

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea it would have to be for MMO use only then > . <
    Last edited by Xrated; 2011-10-27 at 01:27 PM.

Deleted
    This is a bit of a weird request, but ah well. I'm absolutely hopeless in photoshop myself with making things look good enough. Basically, I'd like a picture of my Druid that I can print off, and I don't mind if it's kind of a wallpaper. The reason for this is because it's the first class I ever made/played so she's very important to me. I'm going to keep this picture for life and actually frame it. I know that's really geeky and girly haha, but It's important to me. Anyone whose willing to pick up this request, you have major, major <3 from me.

Visible text: Just 'Shansa'

Armory link/Facial screenshot: The gearset I'd like is T8, the Nightsong set. This is my favorite Druid set, cos it's gorgeous. <3 I don't have the full set for transmo yet, so I'll include a picture of what it looks like here. <--

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Shansa/simple

Here's my armory, I'm sorry if that's not really a decent view of her face.

Helm visible:
    Yes. ^^

Your pose: I would like a full body pose, and casting something. I don't really mind what, but as long as it looks ya'know... druidy.

General colour scheme: Greens and stuff, but to be honest, whatever the artist thinks will work with the picture.

Any extras:
    Again, whatever they think would work. This is something I'm gonna keep until I die, so no pressure <.<

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Critcryin View Post
    Maybe I'm scaring some artists off with the amount of detail I put in...
    This might be why you haven't gotten a response. It takes a bit of time just to make a simple signature, so you're asking an artist to spend more time (in some cases, depending on the artist, a great deal of time) on a free service. In any case, this is why I haven't personally picked up the piece--I just don't have the time for what you're asking for. I like doing this, because I enjoy helping other people and being creative, but there are limits. Just my personal opinion, and not meant to offend.

Good luck :-)
    Last edited by Isilrien; 2011-10-27 at 02:57 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashnu View Post
    Hey! Looking for a signature:

Signature:

Visible text: Kashnu is my name. I Insomniaxe I - the name of my guild
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Well, I'm going to race change really soon to a night elf druid, so I would prefer this if it's possible: us(dot)battle(dot)net(slash)wow(slash)en(slash)character(slash)dragonblight(slash)Sweezkni ght(slash)simple. [If its too complicated just armory Sweezknight on Dragonblight].Sorry for the inconvenience, but I do not have enough posts on this to post links.
    Gear Set: I really want to wear full t12 heroic version for druids if possible, please
    Helm visible: Yes please!
    Your pose: If possible I would like for it to show myself casting a nourish or healing touch. Any of those two can work.
    General colour scheme: I would love a purplish and blue scheme similar to the way t12 heroic gear looks like for druids.
    Any extras: I would love for the leaves of my healing spells to show as I stated before. If possible can you stick an alliance emblem somewhere in the signature? If you feel it doesn't fit well you can remove it

Thanks in advance. I appreciate that you took the time to do this for me and many other people. Please let me know if you need any other information. I will answer ASAP!
    Heres what I've come up with! Hope you like it. Remember that I'm just a beginner. I had problems with the casting effect. Cound't find it anywhere in WMW. Anyone that can inform me about where it is?

~~UPDATE~~

Changed the text abit, and added a lighter background.

Just cound't help myself, had to update it again!

Comments are welcome
    Last edited by mmoce651221233; 2011-10-27 at 03:37 PM.

Deleted
    Visible text: Fireload Thishici
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Armory is in my sig
    Gear set: t8 10man (Valorous Terrorblade Battlegear)
    Helm visible: Yes please
    Your pose: stealth stance
    General colour scheme: Dark blue (shadowy look)
    Any extras: If it can be done could you capture the shoulders as the claws spring out, anything extra you can think of to make it good or your own personal touch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Atalanta- View Post
    This is a bit of a weird request, but ah well. I'm absolutely hopeless in photoshop myself with making things look good enough. Basically, I'd like a picture of my Druid that I can print off, and I don't mind if it's kind of a wallpaper. The reason for this is because it's the first class I ever made/played so she's very important to me. I'm going to keep this picture for life and actually frame it. I know that's really geeky and girly haha, but It's important to me. Anyone whose willing to pick up this request, you have major, major <3 from me.

Visible text: Just 'Shansa'

Armory link/Facial screenshot: The gearset I'd like is T8, the Nightsong set. This is my favorite Druid set, cos it's gorgeous. <3 I don't have the full set for transmo yet, so I'll include a picture of what it looks like here. <--

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Shansa/simple

Here's my armory, I'm sorry if that's not really a decent view of her face.

Helm visible:
    Yes. ^^

Your pose: I would like a full body pose, and casting something. I don't really mind what, but as long as it looks ya'know... druidy.

General colour scheme: Greens and stuff, but to be honest, whatever the artist thinks will work with the picture.

Any extras:
    Again, whatever they think would work. This is something I'm gonna keep until I die, so no pressure <.<
    Well, Might not be what you were looking for. But I gave it a shot.

1920x1080

I'm using it as my wallpaper for the time being. I like it, Hope you like it. But cha never know.

(This is my 2nd attempt at a wallpaper, so don't be harsh)
    Last edited by Xrated; 2011-10-27 at 03:47 PM.

Resolution: 1920x1080
    Visible text: Mella, Avenger of Hyjal
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Mella/advanced
    http://i.imgur.com/RdltB.png Human form
    http://i.imgur.com/QuPVI.png Worgen form
    Gear set: Hunter tier 12 Heroic
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: I was wondering if I could have ReadyBow[30] With Heroic lava bolt crossbow (Green one) in the right hand and Heroic Fandrals Flamescythe in the left.
    General colour scheme: Shadow and flame, to go with the hunters fiery gear and the shadowy nature of the worgen.
    Would it be possible to have the three images blow somewhere in the frame?
    http://images.wikia.com/wowwiki/imag...rgen_crest.jpg
    http://media.curse.com/CommunityServ...nce%20Logo.bmp
    http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lj...ho30o1_400.png
    Any extras: Would it also be possible for my characters human form to be fighting side by side with the worgen form?

If possible, can I have a signature made out of this wallpaper? I am not too picky about it, just whatever you guys want to throw together for me, I know it will look great

Quote Originally Posted by Isilrien View Post
    This might be why you haven't gotten a response. It takes a bit of time just to make a simple signature, so you're asking an artist to spend more time (in some cases, depending on the artist, a great deal of time) on a free service. In any case, this is why I haven't personally picked up the piece--I just don't have the time for what you're asking for. I like doing this, because I enjoy helping other people and being creative, but there are limits. Just my personal opinion, and not meant to offend.

Good luck :-)

Thanks, I went back and cleaned it up, I'll see about getting a larger sig done at a later date, instead of cluttering a post with a multi-request.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xrated View Post
    Well, Might not be what you were looking for. But I gave it a shot.

1920x1080

I'm using it as my wallpaper for the time being. I like it, Hope you like it. But cha never know.

(This is my 2nd attempt at a wallpaper, so don't be harsh)
    That's beautiful, thank you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eis View Post
    love it big time

10+ Year Old Account
    You know you've been making signatures and playing with Photoshop too long when you can look at fonts and know their name without having to look them up.

Good grief. *facepalms self*

Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    You know you've been making signatures and playing with Photoshop too long when you can look at fonts and know their name without having to look them up.

I've been doing this for months. Don't worry. It makes signature making far easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post

Haha! I do it too. Even in books, movies, music and TV shows. I'll see one and say to my hubby, "Honey, I know that font! It's ___!" He just laughs and rolls his eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Valauthiel View Post
    Heres what I've come up with! Hope you like it. Remember that I'm just a beginner. I had problems with the casting effect. Cound't find it anywhere in WMW. Anyone that can inform me about where it is?

~~UPDATE~~

Changed the text abit, and added a lighter background.

Just cound't help myself, had to update it again!

Comments are welcome
    Looks fantastic

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kashnu View Post
    Looks fantastic
    I'm glad you like it

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Visible text: (Pre-Emptively) Paralyze "Destroyers End"
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...aralyze/simple
    Gear set: T-13 plz can I get someone to swap the glow effect to red instead of green if possible? if not no worries/ Fangs of the Father
    Helm visible: If it looks stupid on a Worgen... no plz
    Your pose: Melee-ish
    General colour scheme: Black/Red/Glowing Purple Lightning?
    Any extras: Tyrael's Charger

Banner:
    Size: 200x500
    Visible text: Havoc Syndicate
    Logo: None
    General colour scheme: Black/Red/Glowing Purple Lightning?
    Any extras: Gothic Iron Fence along the bottom??

Thanx in Advance

Amazing Sig by Eis!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arhiana View Post
    and why the heck not, I'll try this one out too =P
    I'll attempt the Nyan Cat theme but if I can't make it work you are welcome to re-post or PM another artist =P
    Looking forward to see the result <3

PM Request by Chaoyll:

Love the outcome. Best signature to date.

Reminder: Not taking requests!