Poll: What class do you dislike the most?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    The Ranger is the only class that seems a little dull to me. I'm still going to play one eventually, though.
    Doesn't play WoW but continues to lurk MMO-Champion.

Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    How can people not like the Engineer? We have a freakin' flamethrower!
    They'll see, just you wait. They won't ever see it coming until it's too late.
    Engineers, represent!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuchulainn View Post
    Ranger.
    I hope they remove pets. That crap is getting old.
    Some people like pets... If you want a ranged prof without pets play a thief or warrior, thiefs can play pretty similarly to a petless ranger with their traps shortbow/ dual pistols
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

Elementalist. Too generic for me.

OH YES I DID.

10+ Year Old Account
    i like them all but as far as the least interesting, i'll go with guardian.

Engineers. I feel that they are completely out of place with both the setting and the lore. I was fine with guns but when I saw the trailer for the engineer I moved on to another game. For me mechanical turrets, landmines etc have no place in GW :<. Oh and for anyone who says that the Azura have golems, those are magical.
    I'm going to do some real damage!

I chose the guardian. Magical knights just don't interest me. However, being the altoholic that I am, I will at least try playing one, but I think I'll have more fun killing them with my Necro in pvp.

just hate sylvari.

uh? that's not a class? my bad

My least favorite is the Necromancer. I agree that they are probably the most unique profession in the GW2 universe. What I don't like is they are too gimmicky. The Necro is nothing with Lich form and Death shroud. Because they are so dependent on those two cool downs they become predictable. It is nice that they have a high health pool, and are very predictable in spell choices on 1v1 gameplay. Also on they don't seems to do very well on a 3v3,4v4, 5v5 scale to counter what everyone else brings to the table. Basically I just feel they're a second hand profession. I could be wrong. The game isn't even in beta yet so changes will happen. However, the mechanics seems to fall in it's current state in my opinion.
    Last edited by lllBlackSunlll; 2011-10-28 at 03:55 AM.
    If curiosity killed the cat, why can't speculation kill you?

The least interesting to Skelington is the Guardian.

Most interesting is the Necromancer.

All like all the professions but the one I want to play the least is the Ranger.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    The least interesting to Skelington is the Guardian.

Most interesting is the Necromancer.
    Gee, I wonder why...
    Quote Originally Posted by SW:TOR
    Jokerseven - Kinetic Combat Shadow - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Ce'lia - Combat Sentinel - Praxeum - Canderous Ordo
    Sentinel PVE Basics for the two Specs that matter

Guys lemme compliment you guys. This is by far the best community I've been in =) keep on going!

Deleted
    Probably engineer, I don't like the whole turret, bombs etc idea. Then probably Elementalist, doesn't feel very special to me. But its hard to tell with GW2 being unreleased. Everything could change after I make a Ele/Engi alt.

Oh btw, just because the Ranger has a pet, that doesn't mean it's primary focused on the pet. The Ranger can do enough by them self.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodhunter View Post
    Oh btw, just because the Ranger has a pet, that doesn't mean it's primary focused on the pet. The Ranger can do enough by them self.
    The one thing the pet can do, which is an awesome skill is Lick Wounds - "Command your pet to resurrect you".

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodhunter View Post
    This is absolutely true. The ranger is equally proficient in being specialized in his/her pet, melee combat, and range combat. So far from what has been tested all are equally viable.
    If curiosity killed the cat, why can't speculation kill you?

I wouldn't say dislike, but so far the Engineer is the profession I'm least interested in. Not sure what it is about it to be honest, but it just doesn't really excite me as much as the others.

elementalist; i just don't like the name.