Thread: Post Your UI

Deleted
    still waiting for Kaytemoss UI

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Iryne View Post
    I'm stugling with low FPS on raids, so I dropped some (more like most of) addons. This is what I have now:

As you can see my FPS is still kind of low (20,7... it dropped to ~13 on one point of this fight) and I have no idea how I could improve that. (deleted WTF, Interface, Cache... traced route to server... nothing seem to help).

I'm new to playing druid, so I have long cast bar for (hopefully) seeing more GCD clearly. Over cast bar I have my power auras and addon called PlayerManaPercent. I also have similar addon to show targets hp percent over target frame, but I really miss SUF. I'm trying to find some light weight frame addon.

Power auras: In the middle, next to harmony timer, there are Wild Growth and Swiftment cooldowns. The one next to Tranquility is Nature's Swiftness cooldown. I also have power torrent proc swirling around Innervate (actually I'm waiting that proc in this pic).

Any improvement ideas or good addons are highly welcome.
    all you really need is some kind of healing addon such as healbot, vuhdo, grid etc all the other things are just a waste of you RAM and isn't necessairy at all!

Deleted
    http://postimage.org/image/odjrlt93b/

Nothing major:
    Suf
    Bartender 4
    Chinchilla minimap
    Prat chat addon
    Skada
    Recount
    Satrinasbufframe
    Bolt
    Castbars
    Kgpanels
    Ghost cooldown pulse
    Forte xorcist (paladin)
    Grid + mouseovermacros
    and the ususal raid addons:
    Biggwigs
    ora

This is what I threw together recently. Still needs a lot of filtering of irrelevant information and maybe swapping some addons here and there.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-10-27 at 12:51 PM.

I'll apologize in advance for the possible noob question... but I'm a noob healer (disc priest) in the sense that I haven't healed in a raid before, just 5-mans and BH. I'm looking to try it out, and figured maybe I should try to optimize my UI before jumping in. I've found a lot of great suggestions here that I'm looking forward to fiddling with. I have been using Grid + Clique, and Grid Corners Plus, and that seems to work fine for me, but I have a question: do most of you use a separate addon like Decursive or something similar to track debuffs to be dispelled, etc, or do you just use whatever is integrated in your Grid, VuhDo, or rely on DBM warnings, etc? I have my Grid set up currently to show the debuff icon in the center of the box, but I'm wondering if there are cases in some raids where maybe a player has more than one debuff, and one should be dispelled, one not, in which case my current setup wouldn't be ideal. Maybe I'm being paranoid, but just trying to think of ways to improve my setup. Thanks for the help.

Resto Druid

I use a modified version of TukUI.

Unit Frames: Shadowed Unit Frames
    Raid Frames: Grid - Note that I am alone in the screenshot. Grid expands and remains centered and grows upward. I only do 10-mans thus this is not obtrusive.
    Cast Bars: Quartz (I'm using a really awesome skin for this as well as DBM) In the center, the lower bar is mine. Above that is my target, and over my focus frame on the right is (obi) my focus targets.
    Boss Mod: Deadly Boss Mods (I leave just enough room above my unit frame for my pet frame when I have one (when balance or on an alt).
    Buff Bars: Satrina Buff Frames
    Chat Mod: Pratt
    Damage Meter: Recount

Other neat stuff: The SCT looking thing over my chat frame is EavesDrop. It tracks healing taken and done as well as damage taken and done (the way I have it set up). I can easily scroll through events and link them in chat. I first downloaded this when off tanking for my guild on my warrior during wrath. It's awesome to see what's killing you on progression. Love this add-on.

Deleted
    I used to use decursive but nowdays i just did mouseover cleanse and use it with grid since atm there aint that many shit that can be dispelled. Its like Rhyolith trash, Alysrazor add fierybolt (only if interupter fails) and Ragnaros (only if someone fails to move) so not that much needed atm. Allso you can config your grid to show certain debuffs on different spots or dont show anything ells except the debuff you want it to show wich makes is simple as hell

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hableqt View Post
    Anyway for you to upload your UI as a package?
    Yeah that'd be sick, I'd love to try this for my Protadin. An uploaded compilation with a working Reflux copy profile would be amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Latest build of Iter UI that I'm working on
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-10-27 at 07:13 PM.

Deleted
    Are you playing on a iPhone? <.<

15+ Year Old Account
    Nevermind, all the UIs look good!!! GO TEAM VENTURE!
    Was hit with a nerf bat!

Deleted
    Game master's advise to my low FPS / people run in place and then speed run / people start fight and almost die when I'm freezed into happy idling -problems was to delete all addons... again. So I went berserk and started without anything. I sat my toon to busiest spot on SW to see if people started to run in place/freeze. Then one-by-one I selected addons that seemed to work. Power auras & titan panel needed to go. Thanks for people that gave addon suggestions here.

Testing on 5-man:

Finding good buff&defuff addon was the hardest part. Tested; WeakAuras, TellMeWhen, ClassTimer, etc. Either they dropped my fps or configuration for harmony uptime was too hard/unclear (harmony = buff from mastery that should always be active). Now I'm using ForteXorcist and it seems to work nicely. I just needed to remove some tags so it would not track too many things (aka things that I can see from healing frames). I just need to get used to see what spells I can not use, instead on seeing what is available like I had in PowerAuras.

@Pakkpekatt, I tested healbot and vuhdo on FL environment. I needed to add some traccings to Healbot (Baleroc shards, etc). Vuhdo seems to have everything ready. I'm currently using vuhdo.
    Last edited by mmoce60d2079f6; 2011-10-28 at 03:08 PM.

My new UI that I just built from scratch.
    Not quite finished yet though.

http://i41.tinypic.com/97poo6.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by enthus View Post
    My new UI that I just built from scratch.
    Not quite finished yet though.

http://i41.tinypic.com/97poo6.jpg
    What are you using to get that border around your buttons, and what skin are you using for your buttons?

Add me on LoL: jries
    Add me on XBL: jries1

been using this for quite a while, use needtoknow and powerauras to track diseases, trinkets, procs when in combat
    Last edited by baddymcbadderson; 2011-10-28 at 04:29 PM. Reason: fix thumbnail

Deleted
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9313979/Scre...511_015551.jpg

Current UI, Self edited Tukui.

Gonna be redoing the raid frames as im not too happy with them, especially with the upcoming 25 mans in LFR.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-10-28 at 06:51 PM. Reason: Thumbnail it

Deleted
    My UI.

Quote Originally Posted by jaz` View Post
    I love this. I know you've mentioned before that it can be a pain to upload a UI and have people complain about things not working correctly, but I would LOVE to use what you've put together. I think it's so clean and so well put together, job well done. <3
    Yeah I keep thinking about it, perhaps after the next patch comes out I may post it. I don't like having to upload every time TukUI updates or whatever, I'd prefer to just do it once per patch.

Mine has not changed layout wise in eons.

Download: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...1920x1080.html

Quote Originally Posted by xsynisterx View Post
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9313979/Scre...511_015551.jpg

Current UI, Self edited Tukui.

Gonna be redoing the raid frames as im not too happy with them, especially with the upcoming 25 mans in LFR.
    I use ElvUI over tukUI, did you edit those unitframes? If so awesome job. They look great with the mana/energy bar inside rather than out.