Poll: Which Legion is your Charr sworn to?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Proud member of the mighty Blood Legion!

I find it funny that the legion that is somewhat "leading" the other two is the least represented.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    I find it funny that the legion that is somewhat "leading" the other two is the least represented.
    Just remember the only reason the Iron legion is 'leading' is because its on their territory can't wait to actually fight for the Blood Legion if they ever let us expand to their citadel.

Quote Originally Posted by Cadfuert View Post
    Just remember the only reason the Iron legion is 'leading' is because its on their territory can't wait to actually fight for the Blood Legion if they ever let us expand to their citadel.
    Hence the use of quotation marks. Smodur is no Khan-Ur! (We all know only a member of the Ash legion would be fit for the job, anyway)

/rp off. I just figured more players would be drawn to the "our racial capital/leader is MY legion's capital/leader" and "we're the reason for the Charr's success/technological improvement/leadership/etc" lines of thinking. There's a chance I just thought that because every goddamn demo video I watch, the player chooses Iron.