10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Skelington only ever got that mount once. It was on Skelington actually.
    i've got it on my druid rashirro.

and yes it got rash in the name idk why but it has
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    Didn't get Horseman's mount this year again. Oh I am SHOOO happy.
    I got 4, umad?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    I got 4, umad?
    Actually, yes. I don't really care because I've got Spectral Tiger for ground and will soon have Ashes of Al'ar for air (or I don't but I should soon enough JAYKAY worst luck in world) so I'd never, ever use it anyway BUT I've got 145 mounts so one extra is a big deal.

Have I ever mentioned I don't have a single Brewfest mount either? Nor the love rocket. So to sum this up, I've been participating in all 3 events ever since they were implemented and am yet to see a single mount. AT ALL. Not one.

Every single run, I got a squashling and a hallowed helm. Never once did I see a mount. At all. No one ever got one in any of the groups.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got two last year, one on a druid (useless eh?). Since I just started playing again today, I missed it, but I don't really care.

Also, if Gunner sees this:

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/2...leadsdraft.jpg
    http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/4...lassdraft5.jpg

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    Every single run, I got a squashling and a hallowed helm. Never once did I see a mount. At all. No one ever got one in any of the groups.
    Same here. I only do it on one character but I swear down I got 10+ squashlings just from the daily bags. Got like 7-8 hallowed helms, 2 Headless Horseman helms and 1 sword, too. Zero mounts, and I did not see anyone in my groups get it, either. Though I know of people who got 3-4 this year alone, on more than one character. Cunts.

Actually, yes. I don't really care because I've got Spectral Tiger for ground and will soon have Ashes of Al'ar for air (or I don't but I should soon enough JAYKAY worst luck in world) so I'd never, ever use it anyway BUT I've got 145 mounts so one extra is a big deal.

Have I ever mentioned I don't have a single Brewfest mount either? Nor the love rocket. So to sum this up, I've been participating in all 3 events ever since they were implemented and am yet to see a single mount. AT ALL. Not one.
    Skelington has every single brewfest mount on 10 of his 11 85s. Errr... A few of them only have one though. They drop like every time. Hunter got 4 kodos and a ram last year.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Somewhere someone kicked a kupo on his head-ball-thingy.
    "returned".

Happy?

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I got two last year, one on a druid (useless eh?). Since I just started playing again today, I missed it, but I don't really care.

Lor'thremar is a ranger. Also, the Deathwing planeswalker is crazy.

I like the hunters.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post

I saw those. I was surprised at how realistic and balanced they actually were for something fan-made. Impressive, right hand to God they are. I felt pretty stupid for having to read what shit like Absord 1, Recover X and shit like that but the guy actually explained it in brackets so I ended up understanding what they were anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lor'thremar is a ranger. Also, the Deathwing planeswalker is crazy.

I like the hunters.
    I'm still looking through them, but I like the mages as well.

The balance druid is awesome, weird though that it's blue.

I saw those. I was surprised at how realistic and balanced they actually were for something fan-made. Impressive, right hand to God they are. I felt pretty stupid for having to read what shit like Absord 1, Recover X and shit like that but the guy actually explained it in brackets so I ended up understanding what they were anyway.
    Those came from the Time Spiral Block I believe.
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2011-10-31 at 08:37 PM.

Deleted
    The assassination rogue seems quite amazing, to be honest (if deathtouch is what it think it is).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Somewhere someone kicked a kupo on his head-ball-thingy.
    Basically.

Wow... that is messed up =\
    Some reason we had HH mount drop like candy for the 3 of us (in the guild), it was weird. I have 2 HH mounts for my DK...

10+ Year Old Account
    The assassination rogue seems quite amazing, to be honest (if deathtouch is what it think it is).
    When that creature deals combat damage to a creature, destroy that creature.

The rogues seem somewhat overpowered, as does Deathwing's Planeswalker card. Mekkatorque is awesome though. And Ancient Servant. Kara ftw.

Deleted
    http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/amon-a...-63d1ae63.html

Setlist for tomorrow's looking tasty. Though man tears shalt be shed if they sing not Cry of the Blackbirds.

Starting a Livestream of Indiana Jones and Raiders of the Lost Ark. Hope everyone comes along.

http://www.livestream.com/daginni

Bored, how is everyone?

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Bored, how is everyone?
    I'm naked.

I'm naked.
    Im watching Egoraptors new video