Page 1 of 17
... LastLast
    Deleted

Judge William Adams beats daughter for using the internet

I don't know if any of you have already seen this video of this despicable man beating his 16 year old daughter, but in case you haven't I think you should. When you've watched it I urge you to pass it on to your friends, post it on forums you are a regular on or just try and get it known. This kind of conduct cannot go unpunished and I'm sure if you have any vague semblance of a morale code you will be driven to expose this man for his barbaric and disgusting deeds after watching it.

The description of the video sums it up best so I will link that here:

"2004: Aransas County Court-At-Law Judge William Adams took a belt to his own teenage daughter as punishment for using the internet to acquire music and games that were unavailable for legal purchase at the time. She has had ataxic cerebral palsy from birth that led her to a passion for technology, which was strictly forbidden by her father's backwards views. The judge's wife was emotionally abused herself and was severely manipulated into assisting the beating and should not be blamed for any content in this video. The judge's wife has since left the marriage due to the abuse, which continues to this day, and has sincerely apologized and repented for her part and for allowing such a thing, long before this video was even revealed to exist. Judge William Adams is not fit to be anywhere near the law system if he can't even exercise fit judgement as a parent himself. Do not allow this man to ever be re-elected again. His "judgement" is a giant farce. Signed, Hillary Adams, his daughter."

I will let you decide whether his wife's conduct is that of an emotionally abused and repressed woman in a horrible relationship or the conduct of a woman equally sadistic as her husband. Yes the event occurred in 2004 but this video has only emerged now. Watch the video, pass it on, at the very least there will be millions of people who have seen that video, know that's man's name and know him as the animal he is.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wl9y3SIPt7o&feature=channel_video_title
    Last edited by mmocfc6d3c3d15; 2011-11-02 at 12:14 AM.

lol, now the fucker's phone number and adress are all over the youtube comments.

No doubt a religious fundie

User infracted for this post
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2011-11-02 at 01:31 AM.
    come out with your hands on your heads, you are surrounded by armed bastards

O boy this thing, the whole "internet tough guy" b.s. is out of control on youtube.

I got belted once when I was a kid and I did deserve it because I was doing something I was told not to do and it was something mean to our new dog.
    I got over it, and it wasn't that bad. Im not trying to be an "internet tough guy" myself, but wow at all the pussys who think this is "abuse".

I see the youtube description says she has Cerbral palsy, but its very, very mild at the most judging by her other videos. She knew what she was doing and she knew she wasn't suppose to do it and she most very likely knew it would piss her dad off if he found it.

36 y/o male, not even married and I live in NYC having a good time with all the single gals. So I got no kids so you can save the trolling about how I beat my "kids" or some such crap, and the whole "you beat your girlfriend" crap cuzz I don't

Another point: I do have ADHD, I'm grown up now and I control myself so it a non-issue for me now, but when I was a kid I could be a giant pain in the ass. My ADHD was diagnosed over months by actual child/education psychologist and I was one of the first kids to ever take Ritalin, I had to have blood samples taken every month for long term effects study's. Took Ritalin twice a day every day from 3rd grade well into college.

(edit: truth in age, and adhd)

<Infracted> Be respectful.
    Last edited by Fuzzzie; 2011-11-02 at 03:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by moth-boy8348 View Post
    O boy this thing, the whole "internet tough guy" b.s. is out of control on youtube.

I got belted once
    Once... This girl got beat enough that she set up a camera to RECORD it. She also got beat dunno how many times on the video alone. Did you even watch it?

It was over and done with after the mother got involved but the damn went to get yet another belt. Thats not discipline.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by moth-boy8348 View Post

I got belted once when I was a kid and I did deserve it because I was doing something I was told not to do and it was something mean to our new dog.
    I got over it, and it wasn't that bad. Im not trying to be an "internet tough guy" myself, but wow at all the pussys who think this is "abuse".

30 y/o male, not even married, so I got no kids so you can save the trolling about how I beat my "kids" or some such crap.
    Agree. people not days are just Little Whiny bitches.

Shit if you stole something back in my day, it was the belt on your ass.
    You Swore in front of any guests or your own mother or father it was a belt on your ass.
    If You ignored your chores housework then it was no Dinner for the whole night.

This is not abuse. Hes not punching her or anything. she will be red for a few hours but she will get over it. its a leather belt HE is not using the Iron buckle. so end of the day all she will feel is pain for fucking not listening to her father.

See kids. this is what it was like in the old days. i'm proud to be grown up in that time, You learn respect and manners.

---------- Post added 2011-11-02 at 01:57 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by babalou1 View Post
    Once... This girl got beat enough that she set up a camera to RECORD it. She also got beat dunno how many times on the video alone. Did you even watch it?

It was over and done with after the mother got involved but the damn went to get yet another belt. Thats not discipline.
    We do not know she got beaten over and over. Hell I used to steal swear and got beaten, That IS Discipline. Please Learn the meaning.

And to be honest. This Story seems fucking bullshit. I doubt anything was wrong with the mother. She left because She was found out by law and had to run.

Sorry but nothing wrong here.
    Last edited by mmocf324040837; 2011-11-02 at 02:00 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't call putting a belt on her backside "torture like". It might be harsh, but effective. Fifty years ago you could do something small and be belted across your backside so hard you wouldn't be able to sit down for a month. Guess what? Whoever got belted never did it again.

Now a days even spanking is considered "child abuse" though. Kind of pathetic. >.>

It does look like it went on for quite a while though, which is scary. The most she would have deserved would be 5-10 belts for something like that.

Anyways, downloading illegal movies/games on the internet can get her years and years in prison, would you rather have that for her?

I also like how the one spreading it is his own daughter, with a biased view over it. If children get punished by their parents, wouldn't they be pissed off?

All in all, I am kind of iffy on it, I think what he did could count as abuse, but I wouldn't count a few belts across the backside abuse, just rightly deserved punishment.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    I wouldn't call putting a belt on her backside "torture like". It might be harsh, but effective. Fifty years ago you could do something small and be belted across your backside so hard you wouldn't be able to sit down for a month. Guess what? Whoever got belted never did it again.

Now a days even spanking is considered "child abuse" though. Kind of pathetic. >.>

It does look like it went on for quite a while though, which is scary. The most she would have deserved would be 5-10 belts for something like that.

Anyways, downloading illegal movies/games on the internet can get her years and years in prison, would you rather have that for her?

I also like how the one spreading it is his own daughter, with a biased view over it. If children get punished by their parents, wouldn't they be pissed off?

All in all, I am kind of iffy on it, I think what he did could count as abuse, but I wouldn't count a few belts across the backside abuse, just rightly deserved punishment.
    i agree 100%. Slapping a child around the face is wrong. you can damage the brain. But taking a belt to the ass or legs. Its just pain. It will teach the kids twice. she was 16 and she should of known better.

<snip>

Naming and shaming is not allowed, especially IRL info
    Last edited by Maharishi; 2011-11-02 at 02:08 AM.

There's a big difference between disciplining and abusing.

I got hit with a belt a few times. And I think I'm a better person because of it /flex
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FyreRT View Post
    <snip>
    What is really depressing is people like you ruining the man's life just because he rightly punished his daughter, which he should be allowed to do.
    Last edited by Maharishi; 2011-11-02 at 02:08 AM.

What is really depressing is people like you ruining the man's life just because he rightly punished his daughter, which he should be allowed to do.
    go watch pony tails, youll feel better after!

Quote Originally Posted by darkchas View Post

You Swore in front of any guests or your own mother or father it was a belt on your ass.

This is not abuse. Hes not punching her or anything. she will be red for a few hours but she will get over it. its a leather belt HE is not using the Iron buckle. so end of the day all she will feel is pain for fucking not listening to her father.

See kids. this is what it was like in the old days. i'm proud to be grown up in that time, You learn respect and manners.

We do not know she got beaten over and over. Hell I used to steal swear and got beaten, That IS Discipline. Please Learn the meaning.

And to be honest. This Story seems fucking bullshit. I doubt anything was wrong with the mother. She left because She was found out by law and had to run.

You didn't learn respect and manners, you learnt complacency and the attitude of "thou father does no wrong". The beating lasted for SEVEN minutes and was a regular enough occurrence for the girl to set up a video camera to record it. If seeing a young girl beaten like that does not sicken you, then I'm sorry but you definitely do not have an ounce of respect in your body.
    come out with your hands on your heads, you are surrounded by armed bastards

There is a clear line between abuse and punishment. What he did was abuse, as you notice he comes back in for a hit to the side of her leg when she started crying after the 6 hits.

My mother and father used a system that I will use on my kids, the day starts at point 1:

1. Random daily reward for good behavior. (small toy, candy, extra dessert, etc.)
    2. Warning for bad behavior.
    3. Revoked daily reward for bad behavior.
    4. Warning for continued bad behavior.
    5. Removal of privilege for the day (tv, computer, games, etc.)
    6. Warning for continued bad behavior.
    7. Extended revocation of privileges (grounding for week+)
    8. Final Warning for bad behavior.
    9. 3 open palmed slaps to the butt (slaps meaning no bruising, no screaming, no anger involved)

And after any level of punishment, they explained why they were punishing me and made sure I understand why I was punished. Never had an "angry spanking" in my life but I got plenty of corporal punishment and it really straightened me out when I was at my worst.

Quote Originally Posted by darkchas View Post

so beating a person with a belt 20 TIMES is not abuse huh. yea i got wooped as a boy myself 10 licks with the belt and that was it. BOTH parents beat taht child OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER and then beat her SOMEMORE. thats not punishment thats ABUSE hope those to fucking fry in hell and they will feel thier just deserts in the prisons they will serve in

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gloves View Post
    You didn't learn respect and manners, you learnt complacency and the attitude of "thou father does no wrong". The beating lasted for SEVEN minutes and was a regular enough occurrence for the girl to set up a video camera to record it. If seeing a young girl beaten like that does not sicken you, then I'm sorry but you definitely do not have an ounce of respect in your body.
    That child being caught by the law would have destroyed her and her families life. Her father would have been imprisoned, fined with tens of thousands of dollars, and most likely even losing his job. Just because she downloaded illegal movies/games. I would call that much worse then seven minutes of punishment.

When I was spanked (sometimes with a belt) if I didn't cooperate it would last a lot longer, same for this girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Gloves View Post
    Ummmm ya, judging by your previous comment I don't think you should be judging anyone else for anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    While his name is attached to the story and thus fair game, any postings of personal info of the person in question will be deleted and infracted.

Punish her? Perhaps. Physically? Hell no. The man deserves all the shit he's getting for this.

I think the guy clearly has issues, but the girl shouldn't have been downloading things illegally either. Cerebral Palsy isn't an excuse to break the law.