10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xrated View Post
    I'll go ahead and claim this one. 5months. Ouch
    I have this urge to mess around with some lightning >. <

Finished:
    oh that is so sexy thanks man

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello guys,
    since I have recently found my login credentials again for MMO-C I'd like to request a signature too!

Visible text: Chevelle - Frostmane EU You can not kill, that which you can not see.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hevelle/simple
    Gear set: Rogue Season 10 Tier 2 with warglaives.
    Helm visible: Whichever seems most fitting to the artist - I am not that picky.
    Your pose: The rogue getting ready for combat (any combat stance or maybe the rogue slicing it up -- again I am not THAT picky.)
    General colour scheme: Anything dark (blue is one of my favourite colours so I'd like to request something dark with blue tints in it. )
    Any extras: I would like to leave this to the artist again , whichever you seem to be fitting - I am allright with anything that isn't too cuddly. Brutal stuff is very welcome.

Thank you very much in advance,
    Regards,
    Chevelle.
    Last edited by Chevelle; 2011-11-02 at 04:00 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi everybody! So, as much as I loooooooooove my current signature, I feel it's time for a change. I'm looking for a Pinkie Pie signature!

I honestly don't know the first thing about making a pony sig though, so I guess my only request is that it say "Pinkiepie" and "Kil'jaeden US" somewhere, since I'm going to make it link to my armory.

I know that some of the artists here hate it when people aren't specific, but my favorite part of a new signature is the surprise so I'm going to leave it at that.

Oh, I will say this though. My character Pinkiepie is a shadow priest. That doesn't have to mean anything, but know that I would definitely take a shadow Pinkie.

Thanks in advance!

Edit: this has been claimed
    Last edited by Kalyyn; 2011-11-01 at 10:31 PM.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account

Signature Request

Hello to all the talented artists in here!

I would like to request a signature please, with the following details:

Visible text: Lodo, Avenger of Hyjal
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Cant post a link, but it is Lodo on Dath Remar US
    Gear set: Full T6
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: If possible, I would like to be shown in Caster form in the middle casting the new Hurricane animation
    With a Druid in Bear form to the left and feral cat form to the right, black fur please
    General colour scheme: Blue and Green please
    Any extras: N/A

I appreciate this so much!!!

Cheers!
    Lodo
    Last edited by Lodo; 2011-11-02 at 08:59 PM. Reason: Following Template

I've seen a couple people who don't use the template to request a signature get their requests picked up.

Whats the point of enforcing people to use the template when they see others not doing it and the request getting picked up?
    Last edited by Sangriaa; 2011-11-02 at 04:51 AM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    OK - so that is just awesome. Is that a my little pony death knight mount? I think I just squee'd all over the place!

Also - Elysia - did you get my response about your wallpaper and the buggy firehawk stuff?
    It is! Haha.

And I did. >< I tried a bunch to make an image of the mount, but failed. I'll shoot you a PM when I think of something new. Ruined the whole triangle thing I had going on.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sangriaa View Post
    I've seen a couple people who don't use the template to request a signature get their requests picked up.

Whats the point of enforcing people to use the template when they see others not doing it and the request getting picked up?
    Which is true. People do need to follow the rules and use the template.
    But It's really up to the Artist on who they pick and choose.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey peoples. I have to go away again... My computer broke. Then I got it fixed. But when it was fixed I lost everything, including my baby, Photoshop... Which was a gift from someone over teh interwebz, so I can't reinstall it. So now I must journey to the center of the Earth to find a way to get Photoshop back. Along the way I will meet a young wizard named Harry Potter. Then I will kill him and go look for Rhonin, who is way cooler. Farewell for noooooow
    Requests: CLOSED
    To tell you the truth, I don't actually think I'm crazy. I think I'm perfectly normal, and it's the rest of the world that's wrong in the head.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    I modified my request to match the template. Cheers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elysia View Post
    It is! Haha.

And I did. >< I tried a bunch to make an image of the mount, but failed. I'll shoot you a PM when I think of something new. Ruined the whole triangle thing I had going on.
    Yay! Your Daenerys avatar is back! Ok, carry on.

Hey there guys so i wanted to mess around with WMV/Gimp and wanted to try my own sig and gotta some problem the model are very Squerly... and wanted to ask how to Blur them a bit?

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hey, I'd like to request a signature please

Signature:
    Visible text: Spawnstar
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...awnstar/simple
    Gear set: PvE Tier 10 - 25 Man Heroic
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Going for a kill with 2 hander!
    General colour scheme: Red
    Any extras: Icebound Frostbrood Vanquisher

Thank you very much!

People shouldn't be claiming non-template requests, in that case.

(But then again, the requests claimed generally have enough information, so it's not really an issue).

10+ Year Old Account

It was a hassle to try and figure out what people wanted for the most part without asking / requiring people to use that template.

Rules are always going to be skirted around, unfortunately - but I know that since that was put in place it's at least made my life easier.

Some of those "non template" requests being picked up are ones that have been neglected for quite some time, so I'm sure that the artist doing them just felt sorry for the person, or as Elyaan said, they did a good job explaining what they wanted. That was the whole reason to put that rule in place.

Deleted
    Signature:
    Visible text: dagibbs (char name) det postmoderna hotet (guildname)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Armory is fine i think (cant post links) dagibbs eu (twisting nether)
    Gear set: t12 pve heroic (purple)
    Helm visible: yes
    Your pose: Cunning, "thief-like"
    General colour scheme: Hence the t12 hc rogue set is purple id like something thats looks abit like posion, green and black with the purple would be nice. Overall posion theme.

If someone thinks this sounds fun feel free to create an sign for me please
    Last edited by mmocea92225298; 2011-11-04 at 10:01 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    As a new artist what would you guys suggest to get going? I don't want to claim anyones, since I'm not as good as some of the veterans I wouldn't want to disappoint anyone and i'm not sure where my expertise lies, but I would like to have some fun with them. I've already knocked out all of my guildies that wanted them and made theirs. How did you guys start? Just randomly claiming some, or waiting till people PMed you?
    Haste Breakpoint Calculator! -------- CTC Calculator!

Sig by Elyaan | My Work | Que: 3 | PMs: OPEN

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kieble View Post
    As a new artist what would you guys suggest to get going? I don't want to claim anyones, since I'm not as good as some of the veterans I wouldn't want to disappoint anyone and i'm not sure where my expertise lies, but I would like to have some fun with them. I've already knocked out all of my guildies that wanted them and made theirs. How did you guys start? Just randomly claiming some, or waiting till people PMed you?
    Well, i just started aswell an an artist. What i did was to grap some of thoose that were already made and made them again, for practice purpose only. And then i waited until there was an "easy" sig request in the thread and claimed it, and i was lucky i got a few PM within the first week to get me started!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kieble View Post
    An easy way to get started is to post 2-3 signatures that (to you) are your best work. Below them, just write a few lines about how you are open to take requests, and what you are looking for. Showing your work is a great lure to get people to contact you.

Looking to request a signature! Willing to pay if it comes to it, some of you guys are absolutely amazing!!

Signature:
    Visible text: (What text do you want on there? Your character's name? Or maybe your server?) Parkway
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: (We do need to see your face, you know! Alternatively, you could supply a screenshot of you face, if the Armory isn't clear enough.) http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...aylol/advanced
    Gear set: (What do you actually want to wear? Tier 11? PvP Season 4? Dungeon Set 2?) Tier 12, heroic. So the purple version
    Helm visible: (Do you want it showing, or not? Yes, or no?) Yes!!
    Your pose: (If you're a caster, do you want to be shown casting a spell? If you're a melee dps, do you want to be seen swinging your weapon in rage?) Casting a heal, or idle. However a Troll looks the coolest. I'd like to leave it up to the artist!
    General colour scheme: (Are you a green, nature loving Druid? Are you a Paladin, bathed in yellow light? Or, are you a Death Knight, in your chilling blue armor?) Firelands scheme, to signify the defeating of the Firelord
    Any extras: (Being a user of nature magic, do you want leaves visible? Or, do you wish to have your Raven Lord mount watching over you, in the background?) Be creative! I'd like a fiery scene, but having druidic things would be cool!
    Last edited by Parkwaydrive; 2011-11-02 at 03:34 PM.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...slasher/simple

I was thinking something pretty dark and murderous looking, that would look good with a feral druid. Same gear set I am in if possible. Mainly with just me, my name and guild, and server on it.

Thank you in advance