Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rejer13 View Post
    PvP should be burst high. Resilience gear broke WoW PvP.
    I agree, I miss the days of GW1 GvG where people died within 0.5 seconds sometimes
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jvbastel View Post
    I agree, I miss the days of GW1 GvG where people died within 0.5 seconds sometimes
    im not a fan of being one shotted personally.. i like bioware are gunna make it so you cant really one shot someone.. but they will have pvp gear in this game but it will only be like 10% advantage over someone without pvp gear

tho im not one to rage about getting one shotted
    Omians- 70 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

Quote Originally Posted by Medjai View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drs1ztIbCms not 50 but higher than most pvp vids
    that vid bored you? :O

Quote Originally Posted by Himora View Post
    that vid bored you? :O
    hell no it got me pumped to play my SI assassin but you said there wasnt high level pvp vids so i posted a "mid-to-high level" pvp vid =D

hell no it got me pumped to play my SI assassin but you said there wasnt high level pvp vids so i posted a "mid-to-high level" pvp vid =D
    check near the end of the video with the compilation of force pushes off ledges, im already calling OP! lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Omians View Post
    im not a fan of being one shotted personally.. i like bioware are gunna make it so you cant really one shot someone.. but they will have pvp gear in this game but it will only be like 10% advantage over someone without pvp gear

tho im not one to rage about getting one shotted
    you couldn't get oneshotted in normal cases, it was just that pvp teams in gw were WAAAAAY more organised than in wow.
    If 5 frostbolts hit you at the exact same time, you'll lose most of your health in an instant as well. That's what happened in gw.
    Every player "spiked" the target at the same time with 1-2 skills in a row. This resulted in people dying fast, unless the healers reacted fast enough
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Himora View Post
    check near the end of the video with the compilation of force pushes off ledges, im already calling OP! lol
    hey BHs have a CC thats not breakable by DMG so GTFO! =P
    Edit: only 1 more hour till GTA 5 trailer!!!

hey BHs have a CC thats not breakable by DMG so GTFO! =P
    same with immortal juggs :O specced high for force choke

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jvbastel View Post
    you couldn't get oneshotted in normal cases, it was just that pvp teams in gw were WAAAAAY more organised than in wow.
    If 5 frostbolts hit you at the exact same time, you'll lose most of your health in an instant as well. That's what happened in gw.
    Every player "spiked" the target at the same time with 1-2 skills in a row. This resulted in people dying fast, unless the healers reacted fast enough
    i mean more along the lines of a rogue on you or an pve arcane mage .. but organized killing sounds more awful then getting taken down by a multiboxer.. the same target getting attacked part of it
    Omians- 70 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Omians View Post
    i mean more along the lines of a rogue on you or an pve arcane mage .. but organized killing sounds more awful then getting taken down by a multiboxer.. the same target getting attacked part of it
    Multiboxing didn't really happen though, it was usually rainbow spike with multiple classes spiking together.

god i miss those days
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

Threads like this don't help anything.