Deleted

Puzzling package....pun intended.

I just got my new case, NZXT Hades, and in the box were the standard items but then some yellow tape....I have no idea what I'm meant to do with the tape.

I mean, it's not double sided, it's got no visible use at all. Can someone explain why NZXT want to give me tape?

More info, it's also see through yellow. Loving the case, but what the hell?O_o
    Last edited by mmoc5ec8505a9d; 2011-11-02 at 10:07 PM.

They forgot to put screw holes on the case for the mobo so they just ship tape with it so you can tape the motherboard to the case.
    No not really, someone probably dropped it in on accident? lol.
    If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One... now I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by taekvideo View Post
    They forgot to put screw holes on the case for the mobo so they just ship tape with it so you can tape the motherboard to the case.
    No not really, someone probably dropped it in on accident? lol.
    Nope, I just checked more reviews and they mention the tape. As in "And also some tape", WTF IS THIS CLEAR YELLOW TAPE FORo_o???

I, umm, don't know. Maybe the manual mentions why it's included.

It seems to be thermal tape for sensors.
    Look ahead and see, there's still so many borders we could cross
    Just you and me, making up for all the time that we have lost.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeriphal View Post
    It seems to be thermal tape for sensors.
    Yup I just figured it out last night. Very impressed they included it tbh, quite nice of them