Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Its perfectly fine with me if Rift fans don't like SWTOR. Rift is one of the worst games I have ever tried and the people that actually like that crap have terrible taste...so if they don't like something, that means its probably good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Steampunk View Post
    1. RIFT players wanted WoW without WoW.

2. That's exactly what TOR is (Oh... plus an on rails shooter).

3. Your list also has more than a few flaws. Anyone willing to break the NDA can tell you that.

4. This whole argument is weird and borderline hipster.
    your the one to talk.. your arguement is just as balled.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    The point that ToR fans are seriously not getting is you guys are trying to attract player bases that LOVE features that you hate. This is not a me thread or I would list a bunch of personnel stuff I hate.

Instead I list things Rift has that ToR is lacking. These are facts. Rift players leaving for ToR based on pure hype and people hiding behind a NDA are losing these things.

ToR fans might not like it, but it is the truth. Your game is weak in some very key areas and I listed 20 of them. I did not even bring up class balance.
    Man, I'm sorry but you're near-delusional.

Nobody is trying to attract anybody.

I tried Rift and quit after the first month. And I was fine with that, I didn't regret it. I consider it to be a good game that just doesn't suit me (mostly due to the graphics style).

Stop assuming what people like or not, this is YOUR PERSONAL OPINION, YOUR PERSONAL SUPPOSITION. You have no way to be sure that what you are saying corresponds to reality.

Stop being so arrogant and assuming you know what Rift players want.

I will ask again - since when can't people play different games and still enjoy them?

If I enjoy Morrowind, I can't like Dragon Age?

This is beyond ridiculous.

I suggest you ask a moderator to rename this thread to:

"Why Puremallace is not compatible with TOR".

Then it will be an honest, factual discussion.
    - Looks like they took him to some bolt hole in the Wounded Coast.
    - I wonder if it's near the Injured Cliffs? Or the Limping Hills? Massive-Head-Trauma-Bay? No? Just me? *sigh* Forget I said anything.

The point that ToR fans are seriously not getting is you guys are trying to attract player bases that LOVE features that you hate. This is not a me thread or I would list a bunch of personnel stuff I hate.

Instead I list things Rift has that ToR is lacking. These are facts. Rift players leaving for ToR based on pure hype and people hiding behind a NDA are losing these things.

ToR fans might not like it, but it is the truth. Your game is weak in some very key areas and I listed 20 of them. I did not even bring up class balance.
    Did you mom shit in your brain when you were in the womb? Your like some Radical Nazi Gamer. I above have stated opinions, you have stated opinions, and not one of us has stated fact. But where you seem to be some radical Timmothy Mcveigh who wants your way or the highway and everyone must belive you or else int helping any assumed cause you might be fighting for.

If you dont like ToR fine, dont play, we dont need you there to have a good game. Just like Rift doesnt need me to make sure you have things you want.

Ill tell you one thing though. ToR is doing alot to make sure everyone gets what they want. And im sure they already have people working on the next major content patch.

Tor wont kills Rift, but lets just say your servers more then likely will get a little less populated, at least for a month while people continue on giving ToR a whirl

10+ Year Old Account
    I would dissect and tear apart all the ignorance of your post if I weren't at work, however I am If this opinion based waste of server space isn't locked in 5 hours I'll do just that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iceberg265 View Post
    Its perfectly fine with me if Rift fans don't like SWTOR. Rift is one of the worst games I have ever tried and the people that actually like that crap have terrible taste...so if they don't like something, that means its probably good.
    what you are saying is so ignorant that it amazes me.
    Last edited by zabimaru; 2011-11-05 at 07:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamburger View Post
    I would dissect and tear apart all the ignorance of your post if I weren't at work, however I am If this opinion based waste of server space isn't locked in 5 hours I'll do just that.
    Thanks for proving my thread correct. ToR fans can says whatever they like about Rift, but anything we list as a negative against ToR has to be locked.

How is this ANY DIFFERENT then those videos ToR fans link saying 10 reason why ToR is better then every other game? GW2 fans do it too, but not to this extreme.

All I did was list things that have been CONFIRMED ON LAUNCH DATE by Bioware themselves. As mentioned #13 and #17 could be considered opinion, but I am not the only one who has said that.

If you can get this thread locked, then I can request that EVERY SINGLE TIME I see a ToR fan say Rift sucks because of x feature that thread be locked on your sub forum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for proving my thread correct. ToR fans can says whatever they like about Rift, but anything we list as a negative against ToR has to be locked.

How is this ANY DIFFERENT then those videos ToR fans link saying 10 reason why ToR is better then every other game? GW2 fans do it too, but not to this extreme.

All I did was list things that have been CONFIRMED ON LAUNCH DATE by Bioware themselves. As mentioned #13 and #17 could be considered opinion, but I am not the only one who has said that.
    Ok I get it.

This is an angry "I hate TOR fans and their stupid game" thread because you had some argument elsewhere and now want payback.

You don't answer posts addressing why people think this thread is wrong, you just cherry pick the posts that you can answer to start a flamefest.

I hope this does get closed. Soon, before it turns into a shitstorm, which I have no doubt it will if left unchecked.
    - Looks like they took him to some bolt hole in the Wounded Coast.
    - I wonder if it's near the Injured Cliffs? Or the Limping Hills? Massive-Head-Trauma-Bay? No? Just me? *sigh* Forget I said anything.

This thread never had a good purpose. Closed.