Poll: Willl you be playing Empire or Republic?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

POLL: Republic/Empire

The poll states it all, I find that MMO-champ is a fairly unbiased source as it encompasses all people from different walks, and therefore hopefully with this poll we can find which of the two factions is likely to be the most played when SWTOR is released.

Thank you and Good day!

there is already a good thread going about this you can find it here

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...re-or-Republic

10+ Year Old Account
    The swotor website has a very large poll going aswell. I would link but I am having trouble connecting to their site atm.
    "I'll tell you something, my Tenchi, you know the carnival comes and goes. But if you wait for a while, it'll always come back to you, Tenchi."~Ryoko TENCHIxRYOKO FTW!

"The crystal is the heart of the blade. The heart is the crystal of the Jedi. The Jedi is the crystal of the Force.
    The Force is the blade of the heart. All are intertwined. The crystal, the blade, the Jedi. You are one.

10+ Year Old Account
    bwahah I broke the balance! 51% now!

FOR THE EMPIRE!
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Adeodatus View Post
    The swotor website has a very large poll going aswell. I would link but I am having trouble connecting to their site atm.
    Here it is: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=124706

Quote Originally Posted by Shonough View Post
    NICE its gotta good balance with a lean towards empire but hey that more sith and imps for me to kill

This is the first poll where I've seen republic winning, then again the sample size isn't very big.

I don't get all caught up in the force lightning awe and Jawa gushing a lot of people seem to do.
    Biowares Go-to Plan:
    - Offer something for free
    - Change mind and charge for it
    - ALWAYS MAKE SURE YOUR WORK HAS BUGS
    - Never fix bugs and give crappy CS.

Hey, I'm all for Jawa Gushing. If I could force push a bounty hunter off a cliff and recruit the jawa for my side, I would.

I voted Republic, but I'm sure I'll have an Empire or two if I play long enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, first poll i've seen ever where Republic outnumbers Empire.... good stuff!

10+ Year Old Account
    I've gotta play the underdog. The only non-underdog I cheer for is my baseball team, the Yanks.
    "I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints." --Billy Joel

"When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "happy". They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.” --John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by Supajayare View Post
    Wow, first poll i've seen ever where Republic outnumbers Empire.... good stuff!
    Yes, but most likely only because so few have voted.

Deleted
    I want to see the dark side first but I'll probably try Republic too. I love how Bioware develop their stories, so I can't see any reason to don't try both

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it will be pretty equal spread between Empire and Republic considering most of the polls are pretty equal.

Say about 45% Republic and 55% for Empire.
    -K

EMPIRE!! ftw