Thread: End of my life.

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

End of my life.

Just got beta! Skyrim tomorrow and in the middle of addicting Battlefield, university work has no hope
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Doesn't November suck this year? It's just a tease fest.
    HEY LOOK AT ME, IM VIDEO GAMES THAT ARE SUPER HYPED, YOU CAN BUY ME, BUT UR STARTING TO GET ALL THIS SHITTY WORK! U SURE U DONT WANNA SKIP AND JUST PLAY ME? LOOK AT ME! HEY DONT DO HOMEWORK JUZ COME PLAY WIF ME!

f*** you november 2011

Welcome to the Beta

Ive been in a similar boat.. between SW beta, D3 beta, Dota 2 Beta, BF3, MW3, and Skyrim its a great time for gamers,
    and a worse time for university students...

stupid university getting in the way of my gaming life.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Deleted
    quit university and play games all day mate, whats the worst thing that could happen ????!

Quote Originally Posted by Virtua View Post
    I'm in the same boat brohaw, except I'm expecting to be disappointed by Skyrim and I've kind put BF3 on hiatus until I get my senior paper (25 pages) done.
    Then don't even buy it? There's no reason to be expecting to be disapointed. It's going to be a great game.

Deleted
    same prob here:P got my end exams soon , skyrim , signed up for Mop beta , Diablo 3 and Sw soon ;o god god dammit :P and and mw3 , bf3 , skyrim , Saitns row 3 , and soo much more bad year to graduated;p

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtua View Post
    I'm in the same boat brohaw, except I'm expecting to be disappointed by Skyrim and I've kind put BF3 on hiatus until I get my senior paper (25 pages) done.
    I'm 3 hours into Skyrim, if you enjoyed the other Elder Scroll games, you'll love this one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekita View Post
    I'm 3 hours into Skyrim, if you enjoyed the other Elder Scroll games, you'll love this one.
    I hate you, I don't get off work for another 5 and a half hours >.>

Games come first!

I skipped half of my classes this week for the sole purpose of video games....feels good

40 mins to go for Skyrim, then SWTOR next month

/wave WoW

Deleted
    Games > everything else
    everything except games is overrated
    that is the code i live by and well it's good i tell ya..... ... real good.

Huuuuh? 3 hours in? Huuuuuh?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    ...because being black means you can't be racist only prejudice.
    ...black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed.
    Did you just compare slavery to the holocaust? Don't compare them. The holocaust lasted 4 years while slavery lasted for well over 200 years at least in the US FYI

Being a highschool student, this has been a extremely amazing month for gaming, but yes i know how you feel. Even though highschools a lil easier than college im sure, it still presents complications...except when u take a couple days off to go to the midnight release of mwf3 and of course take several days off for SWTOR...my excuse to my teachers for not coming to school..."I...was sick...with a lack of Star Wars: The Old Republic."

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    How are you 3 hrs in already? Hacked in early?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NyghtFox View Post
    How are you 3 hrs in already? Hacked in early?
    Several options:

Australians/Europeans obviously got their game unlocked on Steam earlier than North Americans.
    Some console gamers got their copy day early.
    Then of course there is warez. It has been out since yesterday.
    Of lips of splendor and tongues of deceit

I'm in the full beta, but my husband isn't. He got the weekend invite for this weekend, and he is supposed to go out of town to hunt with his father - he's been excited to go hunting for the past few months. So, now he is going to call in sick to his dad so we can play in beta together lol

I have dropped out of law school and decided to make a career in gaming. Too many good games coming out right now to do anything else