It's nice to see so many new and talented sig makers in the thread. Keep up the good work!

I've had a long break from the thread and Photoshop in general, however I need something to do when I'm not studying or playing Aion.
    I'm currently re-installing WoW just to get access to the model viewer and I'm considering grabbing a few requests for signatures.

Some of my previous work:

Accepting:
    • Signature requests with one (1) character only - no pets, no mounts, no dual signatures
    • Signature requests nonrelated to World of Warcraft - provide a stock image or a name of whatever it is that you want
    • iPhone wallpapers

Instant decline:
    • Desktop wallpapers
    • Banners
    • Youtube backgrounds
    • Any request sent to multiple signature makers and/or any request that someone has claimed in the thread
    • Any request from someone who recently had another signature made (recently in this case = 2 weeks or less)
    • Any request not following the template on the first post - GRR!

Please include the name of the gear you want.
    I haven't played the game in ages and "T12 hc" tells me nothing. I'm not interested in looking all the gearsets up on wowhead.

Note:
    Since I just started to re-download the full game client and looking at hours of patching, I'm not sure if I'll be able to start on anything today (or even this weekend!).

Lastly but not least, for those who don't know, I was previously active in the thread under the username Batpanic. I've changed my name since and that's just the way it is (yes Elyaan, I'm looking at you)

Final note: I call infraction on those that are disrespectful and deliberatly break the rules by sending multiple PM's. It happens way too often and all they get is "No no, silly you! Don't do that".
    Last edited by Nacly; 2011-11-11 at 10:14 AM.

To all the designers: You're doing some truly amazing designs and artworks, and i'd like to thank you all! Not only are you doing this for free, but also in your sparetime and the requests just keep coming, and nothing seems to stop you!

I'm in deeply respect for you guys, your enthusiasm, skill and passion are remarkable!

Thank you!

Deleted
    So I decided to actually move my body and as a result I tore a thigh muscle (I deserve and demand cake and peoples admiration!). The good thing about this is, I now have a legit excuse to make the remaining signatures I have in my inbox:

Direct link: http://i.imgur.com/X8d8P.jpg

More might come.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayita View Post
    Yes! It gets so annoying seeing it a million times. That and artists ready to punch kittens with double, triple, quadruple PM requests, lol.
    No punching kittens without my consent and presence!

- Soko

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Engelen View Post
    Final note: I call infraction on those that are disrespectful and deliberatly break the rules by sending multiple PM's. It happens way too often and all they get is "No no, silly you! Don't do that".
    How I missed you!
    Welcome back

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nesyla View Post
    Good evening to everyone, i hope that someone will be able to take the challenge !

I'v been working hard to find something to do and came up with the idea of trying out a youtube player vs. player channel, this said, i'm seeking a proper background for it tough

I'm seeking something tbc oriented, wouldent mind having my toon face on it ( Nesyla ).
    Or the warglaives if possible, the youtube channel will hopefully have quite a few views, so your work will obviously have a chance to be seen and apreciated.

I dont know what more details i could insert, if any artist want more details just throw me a private message.

Thank you for reading.

Kind Regards,

Nesyla / Camael
    I understand that a youtube background might take a lot more work than a signature would and if any artist feels like picking it up in echange of a payement, please let me know what your price would be.

Wile i'd like to add ( i'v already pmed a few of you just to express how amazing i find your work ) that some of the signatures - wallpapers done on here are just gorgeous.
    It's a pleasure to go thru each page and actually see what's being crated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Engelen View Post
    It's nice to see so many new and talented sig makers in the thread. Keep up the good work!

I've had a long break from the thread and Photoshop in general, however I need something to do when I'm not studying or playing Aion.
    I'm currently re-installing WoW just to get access to the model viewer and I'm considering grabbing a few requests for signatures.

<Snip.>

I REALLY like your work, a lot!! If nobody picks up my request in the week timeline, I will most defiantly be asking you (if you are available of course ;D )
    Last edited by ELYPOP; 2011-11-11 at 04:00 PM. Reason: Cut out most of the massive quote.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasriel
    Hi there, I love your work so I'd love for you to make me a new sig for my DK please
    Visible text: Just my characters name (Don't include the stupid Ascii character. Raven will be fine)
    Quote Originally Posted by xXsoftcoreXx
    Signature Request.
    Visible text: I would like to have Lohkan as the only visible text on the Signature.

Just got these two signature requests. Checking to see if anyone else was PM'd or if anyone else has started working on their requests.

Thanks!

---------- Post added 2011-11-11 at 10:19 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sokogeka View Post
    So I decided to actually move my body and as a result I tore a thigh muscle (I deserve and demand cake and peoples admiration!). The good thing about this is, I now have a legit excuse to make the remaining signatures I have in my inbox.
    Soko! Sorry about your leg, dude. Get well soon! and if you decide to test out your streaming tutorial idea I'm free all weekend! ^_^

PM requests:Closed|Queue:4|My Work

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arhiana View Post
    Just got these two signature requests. Checking to see if anyone else was PM'd or if anyone else has started working on their requests.

Thanks!

Not from me, no. I didn't PM anyone but you because I love your work, amazing.... just wow!

I did make 1 or 2 changes to my request since I shot it at you.

Updates were:
    - Firelord title added to the signature, as I will have mine on Tuesday
    - Added link to the armor set (http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=528)

Thats all I remember changing.
    Last edited by xXsoftcoreXx; 2011-11-11 at 03:25 PM.

*snip*
    I promise you I have not PM'd another artist as I can imagine the frustration when you put all your hardwork and effort into making a sig for someone only to find out that they contacted someone else and they too also made them one. It's extremely rude to do so

Thanks to Shyama for this beautiful signature <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nesyla View Post
    Wile i'd like to add ( i'v already pmed a few of you just to express how amazing i find your work ) that some of the signatures - wallpapers done on here are just gorgeous.
    It's a pleasure to go thru each page and actually see what's being crated.
    I completely agree with you I visit this page several times a day just to look at all the beautiful signatures that the artists are coming out with. It makes me wish I could figure out how to do them myself but even looking at the photoshop tutorials and playing with it myself I only end up frustrated. :P

So I'll just keep coming here for my fix of the beauty!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    I completely agree with you I visit this page several times a day just to look at all the beautiful signatures that the artists are coming out with. It makes me wish I could figure out how to do them myself but even looking at the photoshop tutorials and playing with it myself I only end up frustrated. :P

So I'll just keep coming here for my fix of the beauty!
    As soon as i got into photoshop, when i actually started to understand something my trial ended and i cant really spend 200 or so euro on cs5
    So i defenetly agree, worth to come check daily to see the new piece of art.

Quote Originally Posted by Sokogeka View Post
    So I decided to actually move my body and as a result I tore a thigh muscle (I deserve and demand cake and peoples admiration!). The good thing about this is, I now have a legit excuse to make the remaining signatures I have in my inbox:

Direct link: http://i.imgur.com/X8d8P.jpg

More might come.

No punching kittens without my consent and presence!

- Soko
    A wild Soko appears! :O

/wave

Beautiful work as always!

Quote Originally Posted by lightofdawn View Post
    hey guys, was just wondering if someone could do a sig for my 2 main characters (normal signature size i guess xD)
    Athrasie armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...thrasie/simple
    Koltìra armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...C3%ACra/simple

if you could have athrasie in t13 (everything but helmet, with bulwark of azzinoth and maladath, runed blade of the black flight facing to the right in attack stance
    magical looking line down the middle (makers discretion to what they want it to look like
    and Koltìra on the other side of the split, facing to the left wearing full t12 and dual wielding obsidium cleavers also in attack stance

both characters with their names next to them, i was thinking itd look like <name><Koltìra><split><athrasie><name>
    if anyone could do this i'd be extremely grateful, thanks in advance for anyone who does and im loving all of your work, if anyone does it please PM me =D
    Use the template in the first post.

Elyaan you should just have a hotkey to type that for you each time lol.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Katessa View Post
    Signature:
    Visible text: name "Braelyna the Light of Dawn" "of <Tempest>" "Runetotem" 3 separate lines.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot:
    Gear set: I prefer the pve tier 3.
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: looking away to the right is fine please.
    General colour scheme: bathed in light yellow and baby blue.

Here you go! Sorry I couldn't fit your guild name and realm on there but it just looks so cluttered with all the text. Let me know what you think!

PM requests:Closed|Queue:4|My Work

10+ Year Old Account
    Signature:
    Visible text: character names/titles
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: athrasie: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...thrasie/simple
    Koltìra : http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...C3%ACra/simple
    Gear set: Athrasie: t13, bulwark of azzinoth/maladath, runed blade of the black flight
    Koltìra: t12 dual wielding obsidium cleavers
    Helm visible: athrasie: no Koltìra: yes
    Your pose: makers discretion
    General colour scheme: athrasie's side=gold/orange/red Koltìra's side: dark purple/reds
    Any extras: a divide down the center of the sig, separating the 2 characters, if the maker wants to add other things in the background be my guest

sorry it wasnt in the template the first time, thanks in advance for anyone who does it
    "Brace yourselves, Trolls are coming."
    Signature By: Mythriz

Quote Originally Posted by Ayita View Post
    Elyaan you should just have a hotkey to type that for you each time lol.
    But that'd just be far too easy!

10+ Year Old Account
    PMRs;

Was going for a bit of a signed fanpicture style, not sure I got it thou ^^

Human females ... human females ... yea...

I usually don't like signatures where the background don't match the gear, but I felt this came out quite nicely

Can I say I love my own work? Yes I can, I love this!

And with this, I retire from double signatures for this time. Please do not ask me to make one, I shall refuse. I promise to tell you if I feel like making them again.
    Still open for normal signature requests. As long as you are not in a hurry since my "real life" takes up way to much time at the moment.

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

Deleted

Here you go! Sorry I couldn't fit your guild name and realm on there but it just looks so cluttered with all the text. Let me know what you think!
    This one looks fabulous.

Can I say I love my own work? Yes I can, I love this!

This is so beautiful. Well done!