neverending loading screen?

I downloaded/installed the game. i clicked play. I made it to the server selection screen once. The game will not proceed further than the loading screen after clicking play on the client. It's been around 20 minutes

It would be great to be able to test this game if it actually worked. My computer specs are quite good for the game.

Anyone else experienced this?

yep, can't play. feels bad man.

It does not give out a great first impression when you invite someone for a stress test and finding out it cannot handle one

---------- Post added 2011-11-12 at 12:56 AM ----------

Not only that but the login button does not work in the official website so i cannot log in to the beta test forums to see whats going on

Utterly Disappointed
    Last edited by madkimchi; 2011-11-12 at 12:51 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by athosprv View Post
    It does not give out a great first impression when you invite someone for a stress test and finding out it cannot handle one

---------- Post added 2011-11-12 at 12:56 AM ----------

Not only that but the login button does not work in the official website so i cannot log in to the beta test forums to see whats going on

Utterly Disappointed

Oh cmon now. Its a "stress test" and its the opening night.... Theres going to be a even bigger one down the road, better get used to issues.

It's a stress test where beta testers log in to test. I cannot log in in neither the game nor the official forums. time is running

Many people are experiencing this issue, it is caused by selecting a server that currently is in queue. They are advising people not to close the program because it will reset your position in the queue. There seems to be no way to cancel your position in queue and pick another server. Seems we just have to wait it out :/

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    So... Does anyone else find the swirling icon strangely... hypnotic?

Quote Originally Posted by Sockgoblin View Post
    So... Does anyone else find the swirling icon strangely... hypnotic?
    Jedi Mind trick to make you pre-order while you wait for the loading screen to go away..

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Existenz99 View Post
    Jedi Mind trick to make you pre-order while you wait for the loading screen to go away..
    Well it's certainly.... 'working'.