Poll: Will you get D3 in its release date?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Yes, it was the tipping factor for getting annual pass.

Quote Originally Posted by YersiniaPestis View Post
    I had it pre-ordered like 3 years ago.
    lol?
    10chars

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll be getting it through Annual pass so yes, but I'm also heavily contemplating getting the CE on launchday at the store and pre ordering it. I mean you get 4 months of WoW when you do, that's some 50 euros worth, that goes a long way to paying for you CE, so I'm actually only shelling out some 20 euros for all the extra's, and there is some good stuff there

Fook no, I don't support Activision.
    White Knights on mmo-champion.com forums: Able to troll with no repercussions!

10+ Year Old Account
    Gettin it for free from annual pass. Most likely gonna pick up the CE as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Annual pass.

Yep. Been waiting for D3 for 10 years. Can't wait until it releases.

Deleted
    Yup I've got it on the annual pass.... and I'm pre-ordering the CE. If the annual pass didn't exist I'd just stick with the CE and pray that it arrived on release day.

yes sir i will, its probably the only game my crappy laptop will be able to play
    "The instinct of self-preservation? You call it that. Yes, i will sink my teeth into life. Fuck your evolution. Let other species wait their turn. I'm not a lamb being led to the slaughter."
    ~Hunter

What is better, to be born good? or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?
    ~Paarthurnax
    my attempts at being funny with skyrim

oh god yes... i was so addicted to D2, i've been waiting for D3 for what, 10years or so now? Or longer even possibly

Annual pass ftw

10+ Year Old Account
    No mods. Always online. Not available in my country. And even if it was available, as if I'm gonna pay $40 for it while GTA 4 only cost $11 when it was released here and Arkham City for something around $19 here. The answer is easy to guess. Never gonna buy it. But I'm still gonna play it. Don't ask me how. Common sense.

"King Varian, you wish to make war on my people!? You shall have your war, human. You will see the fury of the Horde rage through your cities. You will see your throne split in two! This I swear!" -Thrall, patch 4.2.0

Most likely not, unfortunately. Computer/money problems.

Waiting for D3 Since 2003, So Yes ill buy it at midnight and play for 48h non stop lol =P

No mods. Always online. Not available in my country. And even if it was available, as if I'm gonna pay $40 for it while GTA 4 only cost $11 when it was released here and Arkham City for something around $19 here. The answer is easy to guess. Never gonna buy it. But I'm still gonna play it. Don't ask me how. Common sense.
    This doesnt make any sense.... D3 > Arkham/GTA4. Common Sense?.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mnm View Post
    D3 > Arkham/GTA4. Common Sense?.
    That is your opinion. Just coz you say D3 is better, it's a fact? That second part is obvious. I won't answer bcoz I've seen people getting banned on the forums for talking about it.

"King Varian, you wish to make war on my people!? You shall have your war, human. You will see the fury of the Horde rage through your cities. You will see your throne split in two! This I swear!" -Thrall, patch 4.2.0

Deleted
    Already preordered, so yes :-)

---------- Post added 2011-11-12 at 10:06 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by neoscorpio View Post
    Where's the fun in playing D3 if you only play half the game and dont play the auction house :-/

Quote Originally Posted by Tarkan View Post
    Having become increasingly convinced D3 is being designed by a mob of poorly trained monkeys flinging poo at a pie chart of focus group statistics, no, I won't be getting it. Waiting on Torchlight 2 here.
    Hehehehehehe, the irony in this one...

Free with the annual pass. Never played a Diablo game before but Ive always been curious about them. This is my chance to get to finally try one out.

Yes, annual pass for. the. win.

Quote Originally Posted by Sills View Post
    Free with the annual pass. Never played a Diablo game before but Ive always been curious about them. This is my chance to get to finally try one out.
    same here
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    This is a game, and yet a "a whole bunch" of people treat it with a seriousness that would befit solving the world hunger or saving the planet.

Got it already with annual pass. I hope release is realy soon