Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    Obviously, I have been playing my caster guy wrong. Instead of levelling up destruction, I need to level up smithing. DUH.
    Thing is, aver you get 50 percent on level 2 spells, and 25 percent extra damage, you ca stop bothering with it and go smithing. Because frankly, the daedric and dragon armour are worth it. You can also go to enchanting - 5 points give you 100 increased effect, while level 100 perk allows for two enchants at same time.
    We dream, we dream.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    I don't know that band, but this sounds like an badass albumcover
    I'd also only spend money on something physical, because it's something you can show and what you can feel. I don't like things like iTunes, you buy something what you could never really claim as your own because it's not "real". Its just saved on your account or something like that.
    Exactly bro. Even if I almost never listen to my songs over stereo but always over the headphones on my PC, I still want to have something to touch. Can't really understand why iTunes and platforms like this are so successful, the only point I get is that you can get your music instantly and without getting out of your room. But other than that? Nah, I pass.

In the last few years I've seen those minimal editions of CDs popping up everywhere, where the music itself is cheaper, but you ONLY get the CD, no cover, no booklet, no artwork, just the disc. It's an abomination oO

Quote Originally Posted by Anakonda View Post
    Right now I got 212 armour. Not, it's heavy armour. I am loving the concept of Mage in heavy armour, hence me using it!
    nice i see which armor set im working to, only lvl 5 right now leveling up my 1 hand my resto and blocking, <
    <------------ bitchin nord fighter
    I was the Rainbow Das at one time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Speaking of "bang for your buck", Red Hot Chili Peppers, "Stadium Arcadium" was the best album ever in terms of money=music ratio. A full two cd set, for only $15. Never gonna find something that good again.
    For me it was Therions "Lemuria / Sirius B" double feature, two albums, over three hours of music straight from the heavens, in a GORGEOUS double disc box the likes of which I've never seen again. 20 bucks. Never had so little money so well spend, I'm still in awe when I listen to these. Even after, god, 8 years or so?

And im back from a quick nap

Any streams up?

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    And im back from a quick nap

Any streams up?
    not sure i where hoping for some more skyrim or some more HL2 Failings

10+ Year Old Account
    Why am I not on the title page of this awesomeness?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrabblet View Post
    Why am I not on the title page of this awesomeness?
    Not sure if the character limit thing has been fixed yet...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    really ? oO just the cd? I actually never seen that, but it sounds awful :S
    It's good to have the album cover and the little booklet with lyrics and background information, in my soilwork album I also had an extra dvd showing a bit of the development progress
    Thats a way to learn more about your favourite bands and get a deeper connection to them.
    I also would like to go to a concert or something, but the only festival I wanted to go to was way to expensive and no band is coming to my hometown D:
    also I'm a bit scared of being in a moshpit or wall of death all of a sudden and being smashed there
    Yeah, just the CD. It's just as awful as it sounds, I've seen these popping around everywhere in the last time. They are (of course, didn't mention that, did I?) cheaper than the full versions with cover and artwork. Seems to be successful, for those guys who want to spend as little money as possible on music. So, yeah, everypony to his liking.
    Don't be scared of moshpits though, they tend to be a lot of fun. I remember Equilibrium back in Wacken 2005, SO AWESOME! Just standing there, waiting for the band, they get on stage and all of a sudden all holy hell breaks loose. Left the festival with a bootprint on my face, but hell, that was worth it! The guys in the moshpits are usually extremely careful, when you drop down you instantly have three arms on your shoulder pulling you back up. They take care, don't worry. Never been in a Wall of Death or something like that though. And glad of it.

Quote Originally Posted by RaZz0r View Post
    Yeah so was i, Roum is so entertaining when he streams

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    All the CDs I buy come with the lyrics booklet and cover. And all my Amon Amarth CDs have either a live CD or a live 3 hour DVD. Which reminds me, I'll watch that DVD now.

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Yeah so was i, Roum is so entertaining when he streams

10+ Year Old Account
    And my best value CD was Surtur Rising. CD+DVD for $23.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Sunrise View Post
    Not sure if the character limit thing has been fixed yet...
    It just hasn't been updated in months.

Well, I MIGHT- And keep in mind, >>MIGHT<< be able to continue my Half Life 2 stream tonight. Not sure the specific time, but anywhere between 7-8:30 PM EST.
    Still have plans to stream Tuesday, but some plans were shifted for today so I have free time tonight as well. So I'll be streaming HL2 on Tuesday and possibly (probably) tonight.
    FC: 4441-9848-5442 (If you want any gen 1-6 starter, PM me or ask on steam)

10+ Year Old Account
    I hated that episode of Futurama.
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

10+ Year Old Account
    sup skyrim you bet your ass today im gonna fucking kill a dragon

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

Quote Originally Posted by Chip Sodahoof View Post
    Well, I MIGHT- And keep in mind, >>MIGHT<< be able to continue my Half Life 2 stream tonight. Not sure the specific time, but anywhere between 7-8:30 PM EST.
    Still have plans to stream Tuesday, but some plans were shifted so I have free time tonight as well. So I'll be streaming HL2 on Tuesday and possibly (probably) tonight.
    and that is in how menny hrs? if you will be streaming that is i wish you do tho

and that is in how menny hrs? if you will be streaming that is i wish you do tho
    Well, right now where I am it's 4:45 PM EST, so I guess anywhere between 2-4 hours from now. And it will probably be a 3-4 hour stream.
    FC: 4441-9848-5442 (If you want any gen 1-6 starter, PM me or ask on steam)

Quote Originally Posted by Chip Sodahoof View Post
    Well, right now where I am it's 4:45 PM EST, so I guess anywhere between 2-4 hours from now. And it will probably be a 3-4 hour stream.
    ok sweet