Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cariboulou View Post
    I would put the draenei/nelf/aldor tabard on as well, and a different mace. Something purple and crysta

Though of this set, it's a mix of S11 and the pre-wotlk event gear together with Armageddon (I'm a sucker for that sword)

This a small variation of the t6 warrior look-alike with t6 pala shoulders, Only I'm using the deadly set as a base for the dark parts and with the warrior t1 lookalike helm. Still unsure about the boots and belt, I like the boot's looks, but the color is a bit off. Any suggestions for a replacement?

Thoughts, fellow paladins?
    Lol, just for the first one I'm gonna reroll my 2nd spec(tank) to ret.
    Screw raid I need style

Btw I forgot how awesome armagedon looked like. So gonna farm it now

Ps. Who will take the light sabre from old strat and make it their tank sword?
    Meh Luke! Meeeee!!!!
    Last edited by mmocb8d63ae199; 2011-11-10 at 07:30 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Death Knights and Warriors are welcomed to this thread. Since they can wear most of the gear listed on the thread~.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Did anyone link the new and awesome wowhead transmogrify-database yet?
    Because.. it's awesome. Especially since they even put similar items into a set, like the similar-looking quest-rewards. Or the random-greens of one or more levels.

It's still a bit clunky to use, but I like it a lot.
    http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-sets
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Emerelle View Post

I collected the Glorious Plate but still miss Belt and Headdress.
    Since you probably have some experience, where do you think its best/easiest to farm for these? I have scouted AH on my realm, both ally and horde, and seen no pieces there for 3-4 weeks now, so the only option is to get out there and farm, it seems.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pope View Post
    Did anyone link the new and awesome wowhead transmogrify-database yet?
    Because.. it's awesome. Especially since they even put similar items into a set, like the similar-looking quest-rewards. Or the random-greens of one or more levels.

It's still a bit clunky to use, but I like it a lot.
    http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-sets
    Oh wow. WoWhead is doing an amazing job. I'll have to add this link to the front soon.

Quote Originally Posted by hellomynameis View Post
    Since you probably have some experience, where do you think its best/easiest to farm for these? I have scouted AH on my realm, both ally and horde, and seen no pieces there for 3-4 weeks now, so the only option is to get out there and farm, it seems.
    I had a strong desire to go out and farm this set. I decide to farm the chest piece to start. After about 3 days (not all at once mind you, I have raiding to do!) I finally got the breastplate. I also lost the desire to farm the rest lol.

At any rate, I went to AQ 20 to farm the breastplate. The belt allegedly drops off the non-elite worms in the instance as well, but not off elite mobs. I got a ton of lowbie greens in the process, including almost a full Magnificent Set which I love. If you're very careful, if you make your way to the left of the instance, you can make a full circle and clear all of the trash without pulling any bosses. If you don't pull any bosses you can zone out when you're done, reset the instance and rinse and repeat!

Good luck, may you have more patience than I do ^^

15+ Year Old Account
    Alright, well I asked over a week ago but my request seems to have been lost during the Great Visual Libram Debate of 2011. I'm trying to put together a Scarlet Crusade set. Here is what I have, but the colors seem a little off, and I'm missing a weapon.

Deleted
    my paladin rocking with t6 and bulwark : )

Last edited by mmoc12c969a147; 2011-11-12 at 10:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Evián View Post
    Alright, well I asked over a week ago but my request seems to have been lost during the Great Visual Libram Debate of 2011. I'm trying to put together a Scarlet Crusade set. Here is what I have, but the colors seem a little off, and I'm missing a weapon.
    Got the perfect thing for you:

Only thing that was off color wise was the shield in my opinion. So I would suggest http://www.wowhead.com/item=9974 (the shield in the pic) or http://www.wowhead.com/item=7726
    The weapon is http://www.wowhead.com/item=28749
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

10+ Year Old Account
    That scarlet set looks pretty kickass.

I don't like the king's defender much...
    I think http://www.wowhead.com/item=28729 looks better
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    That scarlet set looks pretty kickass.
    Yea, it'll be a nice shift between my SW guard set and this one. Only change I'm making is instead of the Bloodforged Legplates, I'll be using the Thorium Legguards. I can't stand the fact that back of the legs are exposed with the Bloodforged.

10+ Year Old Account
    What about the Khorium plate pants? Are they too yellow to use?

15+ Year Old Account
    What about the Khorium plate pants? Are they too yellow to use?
    It's a little to much yellow imo.

Deleted
    I only have about 30 items, but I have alot of tabards able to mix things around, so when I have more items collected as I never kept stuff I am pretty sure I will change a few things around, but here are some mixes I am currently thinking of starting with.

Last edited by mmocf8e167576a; 2011-11-13 at 04:17 AM.

Everyone seem to notice that the vast majority of paladins are planning on using the Judgement Armor? I am gonna get it and trod it out every once in a while, but I probably won't use it much. I think I will go Lawbringer for my prot set and Brutal Gladiator for my Ret set. I may even make me a stormwind guard look alike.

Deleted
    I'm not very original I guess - my paladin alt will probably be in dark colors - not sure I will be able to get few elite PvP weapons here. Generally I intend to use smaller shield for holy and bigger for prot:
    Items - separated armor, 2Handers, 1Handers, shields by column

And if I bothered to grab enough of DK tier off-set pieces I might go for this (to my knowledge there are no off-set gloves available unfortunately):
    Items without said gloves

"An orc - a true orc warrior - wishes for one thing: To die in the glory of battle against a hated enemy." -Varok Saurfang

10+ Year Old Account
    Death Knights and Warriors are welcomed to this thread. Since they can wear most of the gear listed on the thread~.
    Umm no... It's in the title " Let's look fabulous~. A Paladin transmogrifier item list.", DKs and Warrs have their own forums and threads to contribute. This one is for us Paladins.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnpreston View Post
    Umm no... It's in the title " Let's look fabulous~. A Paladin transmogrifier item list.", DKs and Warrs have their own forums and threads to contribute. This one is for us Paladins.
    He/She's the OP.