Deleted

Collectors Edition

Can you still get it from anywhere in the UK? and if so, how much is it?

I know Game are charging £120 as that is who I have mine pre-ordered with but I'm fairly certain its pretty much sold out atm, its no longer on their website or even Amazon for that matter.

Lightning. It flashes bright, then... fades away. It can't protect. It only destroys

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the CE is capped, they only put out a certain amount per prerelease cycle, so this late into preorders I'm guessing short of Ebay you wont be seeing them anywhere.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    I know one online store in The Netherlands that still has them, usually a very reliable store. Not sure if they ship to the UK though...

12game

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    I think the CE is capped, they only put out a certain amount per prerelease cycle, so this late into preorders I'm guessing short of Ebay you wont be seeing them anywhere.
    Retailers in the US still have it available through their websites. Bestbuy.com, walmart.com, and target.com all still have them available. Please do some research before making such statements.

As for someone in the UK, if you can't order them directly from these retailers, you might want to get a friend to purchase them, and ship them to you.

Deleted
    Thanks for your replies. I managed to pre order one at my local game station store about an hour ago ^_^
    Last edited by mmoc07a213e360; 2011-11-14 at 02:08 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deckon View Post
    Retailers in the US still have it available through their websites. Bestbuy.com, walmart.com, and target.com all still have them available. Please do some research before making such statements.

As for someone in the UK, if you can't order them directly from these retailers, you might want to get a friend to purchase them, and ship them to you.

I was talking about the United Kingdom, where every retailer I've checked is saying they only recieved a certain number, and have sold them all already, hence, a cap. Maybe YOU are the one who needs to do their research, instead of calling others out... Also, look up the meaning of the words 'I think' generally this means the following statement isn't 100% certain, and is more or less the opinion of the person stating it.

to the OP, gratz, you're a lucky one, all the Game stores near me are sold out, as is the website. My friend was trying to get one but hasn't been able to find one for love nor money. Makes me all the happier I preoredered on the very first day they were available
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

short of the collector's edition store I am not sure that it is really worth the $150 retail price when the digital deluxe comes with so much of the same goodies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Monster View Post
    short of the collector's edition store I am not sure that it is really worth the $150 retail price when the digital deluxe comes with so much of the same goodies.
    I disagree. This is one of the more promising physical collector's editions I've seen in a while. Also if you look, the Digital Deluxe has only about half of what the CE offers. if you're not into extras, by all means, go with the DDE.

Deleted
    If anyone wants a collectors edition, try GameStation. Everyone kept saying it is exclusive to GAME, but they're wrong. It's exclusive to GAME companies, which Gamestation is apart of. I went into GAME asked for it, they said they didn't have it and called the Gamestation across the road and they brought it over for me A friend of mine went in and preordered it too, so check GameStation ^_^