Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Creating my very first character is gonna be a *nightmare*.

On the one hand...I wanna get in to the world and play. On the other hand...I'll want to make the perfect avatar.

It's going to be torture!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I won't mind one bit if I spend up to an hour or something customating my characters. Will make me far more attatched to them than just "chose eye colour, hair colour, minor face and mouth differences, skin tone" Or like in the case of RO "Choose hairstyle and colour".

And! Will make when you finally GET to play that first time even more sweet.
    "So, I've done this now... *deep breath* Here, we, go!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzjhath View Post
    I won't mind one bit if I spend up to an hour or something customating my characters. Will make me far more attatched to them than just "chose eye colour, hair colour, minor face and mouth differences, skin tone" Or like in the case of RO "Choose hairstyle and colour".

And! Will make when you finally GET to play that first time even more sweet.
    "So, I've done this now... *deep breath* Here, we, go!"
    You're right...taking the time up front will be worth it. I love the idea of creating the perfect look - and then sticking with that character as they grow...and then in 5 years time, they're still there...maybe not played as much anymore...but a constant momento of my first time in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by aej View Post
    Damnit Mif. You beat me to it!

I'm so glad they filled in the finishing move animation. And mouth animations for cutscene looks MUCH better.

Anyone notice that players there were awesome at playing the game? Must be the Korean gaming genetics :S /envy
    Where did you see the cutscene with mouth animations?? Seriously, that was the ONLY thing I had a problem with, how the chars looked in cutscenes...I wanna see D:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Where did you see the cutscene with mouth animations?? Seriously, that was the ONLY thing I had a problem with, how the chars looked in cutscenes...I wanna see D:
    Last video in the first post of this thread @ 7:30

Also in todays blog post:
    Stay tuned, because tomorrow cinematics artist Chuck Jackman is going to show off the improved cinematic conversation cut scenes that we’ve included in the G-Star demo. We’ll see you then!

Character creation is starting to look amazing.

As for wanting this game now? NO! I want to have time to play around with the new Zelda first!
    Dont worry, you go play Zelda.. Ill fill your GW2 needs myself ;D

This new demo.. Is it new because of bug fixesand other changes? Or conversion to asian type of character looks? Or does it also have more areas and maybe the reveal of the 8th class..? I hope the last..
    Draenor EU: Archavious - Level 120 Warlock ; Loaen - Level 120 Demon Hunter ; Arathia - Level 120 Paladin ; Mitosis - Level 110 Priest ; Toreck - Level 110 Hunter ; Aeralinde - Level 110 Mage ; Crikey - Level 110 Warrior

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by aevitas View Post
    Dont worry, you go play Zelda.. Ill fill your GW2 needs myself ;D

This new demo.. Is it new because of bug fixesand other changes? Or conversion to asian type of character looks? Or does it also have more areas and maybe the reveal of the 8th class..? I hope the last..
    It's bug fixes and changes, aswell as adding Korean VO.

Anet said they'll be no new information at G*Star, so no beta or 8th profession announcements.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    Human female customisation

---------- Post added 2011-11-11 at 06:47 AM ----------

Updated Logan Thackery

Logan looks heroic! I want my Human to look just as brave :P

WHAAAAAARGHAHGAHGARAAAAAAAAAAAA (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ I want this game now Anet! Unleash the BETA!

┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ) Don't flip that table.... The game will come out when it's ready....

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ It's been 4 years now! 4 YEARS!

┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ) I mean, serious... don't flip that table... It's all going to be worth it.

(°□°) hmm... okay...

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodhunter View Post
    whaaaaaarghahgahgaraaaaaaaaaaaa (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ i want this game now anet! Unleash the beta!

┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ) don't flip that table.... The game will come out when it's ready....

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ it's been 4 years now! 4 years!

┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ) i mean, serious... Don't flip that table... It's all going to be worth it.

(°□°) hmm... Okay...

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

arenanet y u no

(屮ಠдಠ)屮

gif us gw2 now!?

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    http://www.arena.net/blog/chuck-jack...-conversations

I hope you're happy.

You're abit late with all this info.

10+ Year Old Account

Deleted
    Hands down, the largest crowd appeared for the impromptu match between players from the Last Pride and War Machine guilds and our joint ArenaNet/NCSoft team.
    And they beat the Anet/NCSoft team too! Of course, if anyone was going to beat Anet at their own game, it would be these guys . They were freaking amazing back in the day.

The first 2 minutes made me cream all over my god damn desk!

Deleted
    Character creation is starting to look amazing.

As for wanting this game now? NO! I want to have time to play around with the new Zelda first!
    You'd rather play Zelda then Guild Wars 2!?! I mean, Zelda is awesome and so but I'd much rather play GW2! :O

---------- Post added 2011-11-15 at 02:00 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodhunter View Post
    WHAAAAAARGHAHGAHGARAAAAAAAAAAAA (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ I want this game now Anet! Unleash the BETA!

┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ) Don't flip that table.... The game will come out when it's ready....

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ It's been 4 years now! 4 YEARS!

┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ) I mean, serious... don't flip that table... It's all going to be worth it.

(°□°) hmm... okay...

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    And this is just hilarious.

So what do you think what's going to be released today?

Deleted
    So what do you think what's going to be released today?
    They did say that post about traits would be coming soon IIRC.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirjotusvihe View Post
    They did say that post about traits would be coming soon IIRC.
    They said they will release something on the 15th.. personally I hope the Mesmer.

Deleted
    They said they will release something on the 15th.. personally I hope the Mesmer.
    Hopefully something ><