Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    well its not like i am hating on both mangas and animes but you got admit some series have went to hell, i mean look at D.grayman and Air Gear both of these two used to be great but now? they make absolutely no sense. the art is random and you don't know whats going and what everybody is talking about (specially air gear like wtf...)

the only manga i really look forward to is one piece and then if i have time bleach and naruto but both of those storyline are uninteresting to me.
    Can't judge all the anime coming out as a whole based on two shows, it's a bit silly. I found a lot of anime this year enjoyable, Madoka Magica, Steins;Gate, Ikoku Meiro No Croisee, Guilty Crown, Mirai Nikki, Ben-To!, and Chihiyafuru, just off the top of my head.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    What was it? I for one liked code lyoko and oban star racers.
    Haha code lyoko... I spent 2 years in the high school that served as a model for code lyoko school, always felt weird to see it in the show .

As for Wakfu, well the anime is pretty badass, especially in terms of animation and soundtrack:

I'm also quite fond of the season 2 opening: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omk9C26IOYM

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm again here! Started to farm the Insane achi, and on 3500/21000 with ravenholdt rep (god, gief moar chance to get that boxes :<)
    Watching now Macross Frontier
    AND THIS IS EPIC
    AWESOME
    GORGEOUS
    AMG I LOVE IT!
    on 16th episode now, with hopes Sheryl over Ranka
    step into everything will gief ya nothing, mon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by salate View Post
    I'm again here! Started to farm the Insane achi, and on 3500/21000 with ravenholdt rep (god, gief moar chance to get that boxes :<)
    Watching now Macross Frontier
    AND THIS IS EPIC
    AWESOME
    GORGEOUS
    AMG I LOVE IT!
    on 16th episode now, with hopes Sheryl over Ranka
    you should join us on the MAL site, more talking on that then we do on here ^^

alot of H stuff linked but those are tagged with "H" so if you don't wanna see them, you can just skip the links.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah i'm still trying to catch up on the mal site gonna be a few days if not more i suspect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah i'm still trying to catch up on the mal site gonna be a few days if not more i suspect.
    take your time.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    take your time.
    HOLY SHIT i watched 24 episodes of fairy tail yesterday. And i wasn't even going full marathon i spent HOURS away from my tv yesterday. HOW THE FUCK.

And yeah i probably will i once went through 30 pages in one day in this very topic. Been watching fairy tail and playing skyrim. IT WAS NOT MADE FOR PCS. Seriously man it;s not that good on PC and then XBOX gets the DLC first WTF man seriously WTF.

10+ Year Old Account
    HOLY SHIT i watched 24 episodes of fairy tail yesterday. And i wasn't even going full marathon i spent HOURS away from my tv yesterday. HOW THE FUCK.

And yeah i probably will i once went through 30 pages in one day in this very topic. Been watching fairy tail and playing skyrim. IT WAS NOT MADE FOR PCS. Seriously man it;s not that good on PC and then XBOX gets the DLC first WTF man seriously WTF.
    skyrim on pc is much better when you use mods, takes away some of the bugs and smoothens out the gameplay...

and 24episodes really? meh, well it's no vacation for me so i can't pull those long runs anymore.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    skyrim on pc is much better when you use mods, takes away some of the bugs and smoothens out the gameplay...

and 24episodes really? meh, well it's no vacation for me so i can't pull those long runs anymore.
    LOL already have nude ones. But yeah my current record is 38 in a day.

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL already have nude ones. But yeah my current record is 38 in a day.
    lol, should have known about that sort of mods, me no playing skyrim ^^

currently beating shadows in P3 on the psp, just f/e left to get.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    lol, should have known about that sort of mods, me no playing skyrim ^^

currently beating shadows in P3 on the psp, just f/e left to get.
    Yeah i use skyrimnexus though it's down right now. Free to register and ya gotta register to get the good stuff. As for me just using it to last me till Skyward Sword. I also make sure to keep some games in a backlog for when i finally move out anime and manga as well. Since i obviously won't have much money when i do.

And yet again, Mawaru Penguindrum throws another curve ball you never expect. Actually, I wonder if I should keep posting here, seeing how dead it is. Where was the place you all migrated again, I wonder?
    3DS Friend Code: 3282-4450-9594

I've started watching Monster again. Such a good anime About 4 episodes last night^^
    Ours not to make reply. Ours not to reason why. Ours but to do and die!

Quote Originally Posted by Zarastayaa View Post
    And yet again, Mawaru Penguindrum throws another curve ball you never expect. Actually, I wonder if I should keep posting here, seeing how dead it is. Where was the place you all migrated again, I wonder?
    There was like 3 in that one episode, this show is soooo good.

PS, this is amazing.

Deleted
    I dont know if this have been mentioned before since i could not be bothered to read the entire thread :P
    But i can recommend 5 centimeters per second ( Movie )

10+ Year Old Account
    i know a couple of posts back i said i don't want much anime but i found this French one called "Wakfu" which is basically the French equivalent of Avatar the air bender series. the animation quality is amazing and the storyline is pretty good. the only bad review i can give about it is; its too PG-13 with no one dying and half the episodes of the 24 are fillers that don't make the story move forward. so it is basically like Story -> Filler 1,2,3 -> Story *repeat process*.

there is no streaming sites and there is no dub but there are sub-titles and i would provide trust worthy websites to download these episodes but i need a mods thumbs up.
    here is the only semblance of a trailer i could find on youtube.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarastayaa View Post
    myanimelist.net, I'm called Millhi on it, look for me and send me a friendinv, i'll inv to the mmo-champ club then.

Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    i know a couple of posts back i said i don't want much anime but i found this French one called "Wakfu" which is basically the French equivalent of Avatar the air bender series. the animation quality is amazing and the storyline is pretty good. the only bad review i can give about it is; its too PG-13 with no one dying and half the episodes of the 24 are fillers that don't make the story move forward. so it is basically like Story -> Filler 1,2,3 -> Story *repeat process*.

there is no streaming sites and there is no dub but there are sub-titles and i would provide trust worthy websites to download these episodes but i need a mods thumbs up.
    here is the only semblance of a trailer i could find on youtube.
    [video=youtvuAjx52zlM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvuAjx52zlM[/video]
    It does look good, reminds me a bit of code lyoko.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Deleted
    People actully watch anime with dub :O ? i did try that for about 3 seconds, then i wanted to chop my ears off :P

theres a few anime around wher ethe eng dub is better.. not many but a few
    been watching planets its a prty cool anime something different i guess

Deleted
    Never ever heard a good eng dub, so forgive me for not taking your word for it, but im sure there are some dubs out there that dont sound completly awful