Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I HAAAAATE Sons of Anarchy =(. Only because its so damn good and I have to wait a WHOLE WEEK for the next episode!! In all seriousness though, this season is up there with the first. Things are getting wild.. and there is still plenty of time left.

I think Opie is the one person in the club that will let his emotions take control. Clay has killed his wife, and now his dad, and I have a feeling Opie is either going to succeed or die trying in his attempt to kill Clay.

I forgot til tonights episode that Gemma and Unser are the only people that know about Pineys death so far too.

I also thought Jax's ex died from an overdose lol...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    I also thought Jax's ex died from an overdose lol...
    She never ended up dying. Unfortunately she was written out of the series. Sad really, Drea de Matteo is an awesome actress and I would have liked to have seen more of her.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    She never ended up dying. Unfortunately she was written out of the series. Sad really, Drea de Matteo is an awesome actress and I would have liked to have seen more of her.
    She's back now.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    She's back now.
    heh. I know. I just watched the most recent episode. Glad shes back. <3 her as an actor.

but more pressing. Opp has clay in his sights. Going to be an epic finale this season. I'm guessing a huge cliffhanger.

15+ Year Old Account
    Going to be an epic finale this season. I'm guessing a huge cliffhanger.
    Noooo.... I want Clay DEAD, and Jax and Tara happy (But, three seasons of that wouldn't exactly be Sons of Anarchy).

Though, I did almost feel sorry for Clay, when even Tig turned his back on him. Guy just wants to retire while he can still ride, and he's alienating (or worse) everyone in his life in the process.

15+ Year Old Account
    Holy crap what a good episode! So much good setup for the finale it's going to be great. I don't want to spoil anything, but damn best episode in the best season so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Mnevis View Post
    Noooo.... I want Clay DEAD, and Jax and Tara happy (But, three seasons of that wouldn't exactly be Sons of Anarchy).

Though, I did almost feel sorry for Clay, when even Tig turned his back on him. Guy just wants to retire while he can still ride, and he's alienating (or worse) everyone in his life in the process.
    Clay may talk about 'retiring' but he doesn't want to relinquish power, and he's shown he'll kill anyone to get what he wants.

IMO, clays death has been LONG overdue, and Jax never should have pussied out when he found Clay tried to kill Opie.

It's part of the reason I started to seriously dislike the series... Jax just... backed off from anything that threatened his little world, even if he knew it would destroy it if he ignored it too long.

It's hard to respect a hero that doesnt have the balls to protect his family.

Quote Originally Posted by Halicia View Post

It's hard to respect a hero that doesnt have the balls to protect his family.
    Keep in mind, the club was his family, and they were lead to believe that Opie threatened that. Even if he didn't agree with the decision to kill Ope, he understood why it was done.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    Keep in mind, the club was his family, and they were lead to believe that Opie threatened that. Even if he didn't agree with the decision to kill Ope, he understood why it was done.
    It doesnt matter if he understood why. Clay tried to kill his 'brother'. Thats all that matters. It didn't really matter if Clay was right or wrong, Jax should have had his brother's back.

Quote Originally Posted by Halicia View Post
    It doesnt matter if he understood why. Clay tried to kill his 'brother'. Thats all that matters. It didn't really matter if Clay was right or wrong, Jax should have had his brother's back.
    Umm, Clay is his "father", and if his "brother" is trying to destroy him and his OTHER "brothers"(as they were lead to believe), why should Jax have had his "brother"'s back over the welfare of the rest of his "family" which you were complaining about him not protecting?

I finally got one of my friends to watch this show. He watched season 2 in one day, the next day he watched season 3 in one day. 4 hours ago he started season 4 and he's been afk from his computer since...I wouldn't be surprised if he's up all night trying to finish the season.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    I finally got one of my friends to watch this show. He watched season 2 in one day, the next day he watched season 3 in one day. 4 hours ago he started season 4 and he's been afk from his computer since...I wouldn't be surprised if he's up all night trying to finish the season.
    I kinda did the same thing when I got interested in the show.

Holy crap was the last episode good. There is going to be so much fallout from all this. I can't wait to see next Tuesdays episode. This is probably my favourite season now.

Bloodsail Admiral Melanieshaman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I kinda did the same thing when I got interested in the show.

Holy crap was the last episode good. There is going to be so much fallout from all this. I can't wait to see next Tuesdays episode. This is probably my favourite season now.
    It's going to take something HUGE, and jaw dropping to top last season's finale.

I have watched the show Sons Of Anarchy and I like the show so much.......................I have watched all the seasons and Episodes of this show and I like all the episodes and seasons very much................................All The characters are too good.......

15+ Year Old Account
    That was certainly a surprising finale. I was hoping for a bit more of a climax, but I guess the big twist made up for all that. Setup really well for next season, although its a shame I now have to wait so long for it.

I was extremely disappointed with this part of the finale. They could have extended last week's episode 30 minutes and probably included all the major plot elements from this episode and left out most of the filler time. I kept waiting for something to happen, and it never did.

At least the foundation has been set for next season I suppose.
    Answer no master, never the slave
    Carry your dreams down into the grave

<SPOILER>

disappointing season finale tbh, it felt very far fetched that they were CIA...

Bloodsail Admiral Melanieshaman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannz View Post
    <SPOILER>

disappointing season finale tbh, it felt very far fetched that they were CIA...
    they aren't cia, they are working with the cia. I thought the finale was awesome... sooo much leading us into next season. Last season's finale was obviously a wrap up type episode. This seasons finale was a ok here's everything that's up in the air, and the possibilities are crazy! Great work by Sutter and his team..AGAIN!

The only negetive thing I can say about the finale was how long the song/montage thing went for near the end. That 5-8 minutes could have been better used for more action.

Good on Licoln Potter though, bit of a weirdo.

---------- Post added 2011-12-08 at 04:36 AM ----------

Forgot to mention, I feel sorry for Tig no longer being the right hand and Seargent at Arms but his replacement is definately a good pick.