Page 1 of 2
LastLast

What class are you going to be playing?!

Hello ! so as the title says what class are you going to be playing on SW:TOR? Im gonna start as Sith warrior then Marauder i always wanted to play a warrior like style class with dual wielding so this is my chance!

share your thoughts

Sith Warrior Marauder aswell, not even thinking about another class!

Deleted
    Sage Jedi Consular most probably.

Sith Inquisitor.

Though I'll probably eventually try every class.

Played a Jedi Consular in the Beta. Specialized as a Shadow... but I think I'm taking a different route this time.

Whatever I pick, it will be a Republic class.
    See you in the warzone

Commando

Have fun with your glowsticks, fools
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

Quote Originally Posted by Aries56 View Post
    See you in the warzone
    see you in the warzone aswell! im gonna destroy your republic hehe cant wait to test the game on Beta

10+ Year Old Account
    A Jedi Guardian?! Is there any reason we're yelling questions?! This looks really silly?!

Deleted
    jedi quardian = luke skywalker

Trooper is said to be OP currently.. so that (At least during the next beta weekend).
    CATA BETA CLUB!
    HearthStone BETA CLUB!

Deleted
    sith inquisitor assasin or jedi version

im between jedi guardian or sith inquisitor

Deleted
    BH Powertech. I've loved tanking in WoW, and ranged tanking is going to give me a whole new experience. I wanted to pick a non-lightsaber wielding class, and my friends prefer that we will play on Empire side. In addition, I've always liked Boba Fett, so Bounty Hunter seemed like a natural choice. Frankly I didn't even consider other classes.

I will eventually level a somewhat serious Sith Juggernaut alt (yes, another tanking toon).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Galm View Post
    BH Powertech. I've loved tanking in WoW, and ranged tanking is going to give me a whole new experience. I wanted to pick a non-lightsaber wielding class, and my friends prefer that we will play on Empire side. In addition, I've always liked Boba Fett, so Bounty Hunter seemed like a natural choice. Frankly I didn't even consider other classes.

I will eventually level a somewhat serious Sith Juggernaut alt (yes, another tanking toon).
    Tank away, my brotha :-) I love tanking too.

15+ Year Old Account
    probably a imperial agent, or trooper depending on which side i choose first.

during the beta i did really enjoy the trooper, didnt get a lot of time with the agent though.

10+ Year Old Account
    sorc healer /5char
    -K

Smuggler!

And maybe a Consular if I get the time...

I'm not entirely sure yet. I think I will definitely do a gunslinger.... loved the play style in beta! I also want to do either a Jedi Knight or Consular... maybe I will do all three in the long run and see which one sticks. Not sure if I will do healing or tanking routes yet. I am more of an adventurer then a serious player. Since I am playing with a friend, I am sure he will want some say on whether we go R/I... so I might do the same classes swapped factions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bounty Hunter Mercenary.

There's nothing like dual pistols and missiles. Accompanied by Cybertech basically engineering / enchanting.

None shall get close to me! All shall be kited and grenades for the parties!

I'll be playing either a Sith Juggernaut or a Marauder, havent really decided yet. We'll see when the time comes :>
    Asrock Extreme 6 Rev B3 | Core i5-2500k@4.6ghz | 2x4gb Corsair Vengeance | Corsair HX1050W | Intel SSD 510 120gb | 5TB storage space | Gigabyte GTX 580 SLI