Deleted
    Lawomous, ty for your addon, it does exactly what i wanted it to do.
    Tearor, i tried power auras out aswell... what can i say, not a fan ^^ I do have quite a bit of addons already, and just wanted to add a clean cut combocounter to it, it was mostly about looks, since i have SlideAdmiral aswell.

So ty both, for the time invested <3

Actually found the addon, it was Class Combo Points ^^ but i think yours (Lawo) might actually be easier to adjust
    Last edited by mmocfa084c1dc9; 2011-11-23 at 04:18 PM. Reason: had something to ad

Is there a mod that shows if a boss is fully raid debuffed, and if it isn't, which debuffs are currently missing?

I know I can configure this with power aura but it can be really annoying with debuffs with different names doing the same effect...

Thanks!
    Gear Score is the Jonas Brothers of World of Warcraft

Quote Originally Posted by andremello View Post
    Is there a mod that shows if a boss is fully raid debuffed, and if it isn't, which debuffs are currently missing?

I know I can configure this with power aura but it can be really annoying with debuffs with different names doing the same effect...

Thanks!
    If you already use PowerAuras and you are good with it, it's just as good as installing another addon that would do the same thing.

Use this Raidcomp link to see what the different names of the spells are, and type them with slashes like
    Code:
    Curse of Weakness/Demoralizing Roar/Demoralizing Screech/Demoralizing Shout/Scarlet Fever/Vindication
    There's also a similar addon called Utopia but you need to use the Alpha builds for it to not give errors.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm looking for an addon that lets me store more macros, at least double the amount currently possible.
    A plus if it is easy to share the stored macros between computers and allows for easy editing outside the game.

http://www.wowace.com/addons/utopia/

I'm looking for an addon that lets me store more macros, at least double the amount currently possible.
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...MacroBank.html
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/profiles-macros

Also, Macaroon, Bindpad and Vuhdo have internal independent macro systems.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is there an addon that shows what others in your raid group are saved to?

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Is there an addon that shows what others in your raid group are saved to?
    Deadly Boss Mods can request the list Raid Lockouts of all your Raid members if they use the addon as well, just be a raid leader or assist and type /dbm lockout.

Gershuun @ Borean Tundra US - Interface & Macros Moderator

Deleted
    I'm trying to crop down my file lenght by creating a function to set Icons.

Code:

function Icon()
    local f = CreateFrame("Frame",nil,arg1)
    f:SetFrameStrata("Medium")
    f:SetWidth(64) 
    f:SetHeight(64)
    local t = f:CreateTexture(nil,"BACKGROUND")
    t:SetTexture("Interface\\AddOns\\miirGui\\gfx\\"..arg2)
    t:SetAllPoints(f)
    f.texture = t
    f:SetPoint("Topleft",5,-4)
    f:Show() 		
    end
    Using Icon(DressUpFrame, dress) it creates Interface\AddOns\miirGui\core.lua:14: attempt to concatenate global 'arg2' (a nil value).

Anyone knows how to fix it?

Deleted
    Code:
    local function Icon(arg1, arg2)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    Code:
    local function Icon(arg1, arg2)
    creates the same error sadly :/

Deleted
    Code:
    Icon(DressUpFrame, "dress")

is there any addons that correct spelling
    -koonyp

Deleted
    Many thanks.

is there any addons that correct spelling
    http://www.wowace.com/addons/misspelled/

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sedivy View Post
    Also, Macaroon, Bindpad and Vuhdo have internal independent macro systems.
    Thank you, Macaroon is roughly what I was looking for!

Hiya,
    I was wondering which addon is it that shows you a bar with certain details like ElvUI has , where it shows you your SP/Armor/FPS/Money etc..
    or for example, this one http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/1298/10man.jpg - not really a bar, but it's up there next to the minimap
    Would love to know !

Thanks in advance.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Len View Post
    Hiya,
    I was wondering which addon is it that shows you a bar with certain details like ElvUI has , where it shows you your SP/Armor/FPS/Money etc..
    or for example, this one http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/1298/10man.jpg - not really a bar, but it's up there next to the minimap
    Would love to know !

Thanks in advance.
    SLDataText is commonly mentioned, but if you want something with more options, you can use a Broker display (Bazooka and Fortress are my favorites - bazooka is a bar, fortress is more "lego block" like the screenshot you posted) and a collection of Broker/LDB plugins. :>

Broker (also called LDB or DataBroker) is a universal info-bar plugin system - any LDB/Databroker/Broker plugin will work with any LDB/Databroker/Broker display addon. This was developed in response to the existance of Fubar and TitanPanel - two addons that did the same thing, but each one had a different way you had to set up plugins for it. If an addon wanted to put a "launcher" (to open it's config menu, for example) in both bar addons, they had to write them both separately. When Broker came along, they were able to just write one plugin, and it worked in any Broker-compatible display.

Broker displays are varied and different, but mostly come in 2 types - the classic "bar" display (similar to Fubar/Titanpanel) is used by TitanPanel, Bazooka, NinjaPanel, and ChocolateBar, while the more arrangeable "legoblock" display is used by Fortress and StatBlockCore. Legoblock displays place each plugin into it's own "sticky block", which can then be placed anywhere on the screen, and can also be "stuck" to another block.

Quote Originally Posted by Taryble View Post
    SLDataText is commonly mentioned, but if you want something with more options, you can use a Broker display (Bazooka and Fortress are my favorites - bazooka is a bar, fortress is more "lego block" like the screenshot you posted) and a collection of Broker/LDB plugins. :>

Broker (also called LDB or DataBroker) is a universal info-bar plugin system - any LDB/Databroker/Broker plugin will work with any LDB/Databroker/Broker display addon. This was developed in response to the existance of Fubar and TitanPanel - two addons that did the same thing, but each one had a different way you had to set up plugins for it. If an addon wanted to put a "launcher" (to open it's config menu, for example) in both bar addons, they had to write them both separately. When Broker came along, they were able to just write one plugin, and it worked in any Broker-compatible display.

Broker displays are varied and different, but mostly come in 2 types - the classic "bar" display (similar to Fubar/Titanpanel) is used by TitanPanel, Bazooka, NinjaPanel, and ChocolateBar, while the more arrangeable "legoblock" display is used by Fortress and StatBlockCore. Legoblock displays place each plugin into it's own "sticky block", which can then be placed anywhere on the screen, and can also be "stuck" to another block.

Awesome, I'm totally confused now ! haha
    So many options, not sure what to choose.

Thanks alot buddy, totally appreciated :-)

I've been looking for an addon recently that I've seen in ElvUI video's, it seems to have an anchor movable and has buffs/debuffs like arcane blast x X, power torrent, arcane power and etc. It also has them order by time remaining. Anyone know of an addon that can do this, not like ntk where the buffs don't order and have set spots.
    Loevty, Level 85 Troll Mage | Khazuals 2004-2011

Deleted
    Hello. Does anyone know an addon that puts up movable and adjustable raid frames for targeting and personal debuff time remaining on specific raid encounters?

Example: On Shannox it will show 3 target frames for Shannox, Riplimb and Rageface. It will show my dot/debuff time remaining for each of the targets, and by clicking on one of the frames, it will make the target my current main target.