How do Non-Force classes do against Force classes?

Not going into the beta, so im wondering, is it balanced? And is everybody a force class, or are there some non-force classes. And which seem to be more fun non force classes or force classes. Because part of me wants to go Jedi Consular, but a bigger part of me wants to go Imperial Agent and go all evil James Bond on everybody.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Markluzz View Post
    Not going into the beta, so im wondering, is it balanced? And is everybody a force class, or are there some non-force classes. And which seem to be more fun non force classes or force classes. Because part of me wants to go Jedi Consular, but a bigger part of me wants to go Imperial Agent and go all evil James Bond on everybody.
    Honestly, I've been in Warzones where I'm the only Jedi class there. There seems to be a pretty good variety within the classes.

Deleted
    Yes, there's a good balance between the classes right now. Some people think that the Bounty Hunter and Sith Sorcerer is overpowered right now in the beta, I haven't tried all the classes in PvP against the BH and Sith Sorcerer. So my suggestions to you would to pick the most enjoyable class and play it!