Poll: Have you experienced any glitches in Skyrim?

Thread: Skyrim Glitches

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    Everyone once in a while, the game just shuts down. Poof, disappears, no crash, it just simply closes.
    Yup, had that too, very annoying.

Pretty much perfect here. Minor things here and there liek 1-2 desktop crashes on many hours i dont even count those.

Only thing I've noticed on the PC is item models will disappear and reappear, but you can still interact with them.

I'll bet you 10 bucks everyone in that "I had my game broken"-population are people who can't acces the command console, in other words, people who play Skyrim on console.

And you know what? Nope. -3clipse
    Last edited by 3clipse; 2011-11-26 at 09:05 PM.

sometimes my E, Enter, WASD keys dont work in menu/spells/char creation etc.

3rd questline in the Thieves, "Loud and Clear" is still bugged.

Xbox probably has very few glitches compared to the constant crashing of the PC version. I know about 5 people with the same problems as me and the steam forums are FILLED with complaints. All the hot fixes they have on there didn't fix it.

Still, easily game of the year for me. I have WAY too much time played on this game, like more than I'd like to mention here for fear of flame :X

200+ hours on 360, no problems. Only glitch I had was with a quest where I rescued an npc in a cave and Lydia had to "knock" her out the cave entrance to complete the quest. Other than that, bug free.

Paarthunax would absolutely rape me every time I went up to talk to him for the first time - Was confused as hell. Couldn't kill him either, he just regen'd his hp after i got him low.

Had to run all the way down the mountain and back up to be able to talk to him >.>

Deleted
    An hour ago dismounted from my horse, then it suddenly flew in to a forest just to be found dead by me 30 seconds later oO.

And, yes, sometimes game just crashes. No lagging, no freeze or anything, just crash. In my experience it happens only when i alt-tab a lot

Quote Originally Posted by Cptsnuggles View Post
    Only glitch i've seen, was when i got pummeled by a giant once, i flew up so high i was level with the mountain "the throat of the world" or whatever it was. Buggy physics, or giants just hit FREAKIN HARD. lol.
    this happened to me, I couldn't stop laughing

Ran into this women in a cave, after I finished the cave she ran up to me asking for a scroll somewhere in the cave. Since i didn't have it she follows me everywhere I go.(not like a companion, she goes off and does her own things after I fast travel.)

Quote Originally Posted by Sumatran View Post
    Lost shadowmere because I mounted up on some other horse once. Good game.
    if you are on PC, use console commands to get it back

---------- Post added 2011-11-27 at 04:24 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by JamesHunt View Post
    An hour ago dismounted from my horse, then it suddenly flew in to a forest just to be found dead by me 30 seconds later oO.

And, yes, sometimes game just crashes. No lagging, no freeze or anything, just crash. In my experience it happens only when i alt-tab a lot
    Alt tabbing causes it faster but it always happens eventually :/ just random crashing. Supposedly its from the game using more than 2gb of ram (including video, dont use task manager as a meter) and thus crashing but I did a ram fix for the .exe as suggested on the steam forums but it really didnt help

10+ Year Old Account
    Only little glitches, but that's what makes the game so great, finding out these crazy stuff

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kisho View Post
    I love reading about these glitches. Makes me wish it happened to me.

I once was in a battle with a Dragon, then it suddenly flew off and attacked a nearby wolf. I was like 'wut... am I not strong enough for you?! get back here!'

Even funnier was how the Dragon couldn't kill the wolf for some reason. Kept dive bombing it and breathing on it, but the wolf just wouldn't go down. I had to kill the wolf for it, so we could resume our epic duel.

I've also got a bit of an annoying bug where I can't continue in a certain quest, the one where you play CSI and investigate a murder. Maybe I'm just doing it wrong, who knows.

The bug above though, about how someone was talking to an NPC when a bird crashed into him and flew him away... God, the image of that in my head. Can't stop laughing.
    that's how i kill the dragons, Wood Elf racial = instatank
    dictated but not read.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ZombyChan View Post
    Ran into this women in a cave, after I finished the cave she ran up to me asking for a scroll somewhere in the cave. Since i didn't have it she follows me everywhere I go.(not like a companion, she goes off and does her own things after I fast travel.)
    The scroll is on the table in the end of the cave. I believe theres a shout wall in the same room. I had the same thing happen with her just showing up, though I found the scroll.

10+ Year Old Account
    100+ hours only glitches i've seen are the occasional mob sticking into the ground. like killing mudcrabs when they're buried. not much else though
    Quote Originally Posted by ShaftyMcShaft View Post
    Metzen: Magic rainbow ponies.
    Developer 2: Brilliant.
    Metzen: That's why they pay me the big bucks.

Herald of the Titans Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I haven't had any major glitches until last night. Was trying to join the Thieves Guild and after I strongarm the 3 shopkeepers into paying I go back and complete the quest and Brynjolf or w/e his name is says "Follow me, I will show you around the operation." then he just stands there and doesn't move.

Ive now got about 60 hours logged on the PS3 version, save is at 11mb and I still don't see these frame rate issues that people keep talking about. Also i would like to add that after going over everyone's posts on here I see very little about game breaking glitches yet 151 voted they were experiencing them? Make you wonder how many of those votes are genuine or just trolling.