[Music] Dare to enter the Imaginaerum..

Who else knows what I'm talking about?!

If you don't know.. do you dare to enter? =)

It comes out in 3 days.. and I can't freakin' wait! Who's with me?! ^_^

no sir i dont know what you are talking about, and i must decline your offer because i have already entered Sovngarde

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_5Qh...el_video_title
    "The instinct of self-preservation? You call it that. Yes, i will sink my teeth into life. Fuck your evolution. Let other species wait their turn. I'm not a lamb being led to the slaughter."
    ~Hunter

What is better, to be born good? or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?
    ~Paarthurnax
    my attempts at being funny with skyrim

Touche. I like it =)

---------- Post added 2011-11-27 at 03:44 AM ----------

By the way, the name of the album is Imaginaerum.. =P This is just their single, hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaios View Post
    Who else knows what I'm talking about?!

If you don't know.. do you dare to enter? =)

snip

It comes out in 3 days.. and I can't freakin' wait! Who's with me?! ^_^
    I dont know what you're talking about but that video was fucking rad.

Basically, Imaginaerum is a album by the band, Nightwish, and they're also making a full-length drama movie to go with the album that will be released in 2012.. but for now, we have the album coming out in Finland in 3 days X_X I can't effing wait..

Deleted
    That's a good song altho for some reason i don't like female vocals in rock/metal

I normally love Nightwish but this really doesn't sound like them at all, and I'm not too fond of it. Hopefully the rest of the album is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaios View Post
    Basically, Imaginaerum is a album by the band, Nightwish, and they're also making a full-length drama movie to go with the album that will be released in 2012.. but for now, we have the album coming out in Finland in 3 days X_X I can't effing wait..
    It's funny. I had never heard of this band before, but I listened to the song and I thought...this is something that belongs in a movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Oratory View Post
    I normally love Nightwish but this really doesn't sound like them at all, and I'm not too fond of it. Hopefully the rest of the album is better.
    It may be due to the new vocal being not as good as Tarja...

Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    It's funny. I had never heard of this band before, but I listened to the song and I thought...this is something that belongs in a movie.
    Search for Nightwish in youtube, I'd recommend Oceanborn (Album) as a starting point...

10+ Year Old Account

This. One of the most epic songs made lately!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vep View Post

This. One of the most epic songs made lately!
    Sounds like they decided to make a song with Eluveitie. I freaking love it, imo their best album so far.