The Boring Dead.. New Out on AMC....

love the walking dead shows

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mallyx View Post
    The Boring Dead.. New Out on AMC....
    my god some people dont like watching character driven stuff anymore its all gotta be action action action

Quote Originally Posted by DadRaider View Post
    my god some people dont like watching character driven stuff anymore its all gotta be action action action
    character driven? please. this is not a zombie survival show (like the comics), this is a soap. very lame character development, lori, andrea, glen (a wasted character on the show), carl...

they're drawing out the drama SOOOOOOOOOO much, it's amazing. and sadly, it's a true reflection of 95% of the tv shows aired in the us where drama draws viewers. actually, i was surprised that the viewer count has been dwindling by each episode...

Looks like the picture that was posted a couple of pages back was real.

That was one hell of an ending though. Thought the rest of the episode was kinda weak, but that ending redeemed it.

Tonight's episode made me cry

Deleted
    oh come on if they paced it by the comic itd be even slower what about if they do the prison? they spend almost half a year there not 2 weeks

I honestly loved tonight's episode. The past few episodes got a little tedious with the constant Sophia crap, but with the emotions and everything, that was really great. The actor playing Shane did an amazing job, I thought. And the ending was great, if a little predictable. The characters are finally acting like real people rather than mannequins, finally showing some damn emotion. Loved it.
    There are so many frivolous things in this world.

For some reason it didn't even click to me that she might be in there until she walked out and i was like /tear
    Last edited by Victorious9876; 2011-11-28 at 03:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tangosmango View Post
    I hope Sophia is not in teh barn...that will be the laziest writing I have ever seen if it turns out like that

Oh well, Just be glad the dragged out plot is over and in a blaze of glory.

Last 10 minutes was fun.

First time I've cried over a TV show. The end was like an emotional punch to the gut. I seriously thought that for the TV audiences out there, Sophia was going to be okay, and it was going to be this big moment where everything is in slo mo, and gentle music plays etc...

Kind of like that scene when Clair returns to the camp with her newborn baby in Lost.... then Robert Kirkman smacks me across the face.

80 Kingslayer Shadow Priest - Spirestone
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...e&n=Direshadow

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow. That ending was wow. REALLY happy Shane didn't hurt Dale or kill him, speaking I like Dale. I figured Sophia might be in the barn once it showed that Herschel and them rounded up zombies that got stuck in that, and yeah :-/ It was really sad. Happy Rick was the one to shoot her, anybody else and it wouldn't have seemed right, well maybe Daryl too. I wonder how Herschel is going to take this though, the emotion in his face was very contorted and mix, but very clear in the anguish department. Great episode.
    Battletag: Vale#11596
    Armory - Twitter - Stream

Quote Originally Posted by Borador View Post
    Oh well, Just be glad the dragged out plot is over and in a blaze of glory.

Last 10 minutes was fun.
    yeah, about damn time imo. now, move onto developing glenn, andrea and carl. stop with the soap-type dialogue and writing. they took 7 episodes with the girl, when it coulda been wrapped up in 3 max. i really hope they turn it up a bit in the 2nd part

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    Why....why... WHY COULDN'T THEY OF KILLED OFF CARL INSTEAD OF SOPHIA!

Looks like the 2nd half of this season will begin on February 12th btw.

OT: Where are they getting all these bullets for their guns? You'd think people would be more conservative with their ammunition during a zombie apocalypse.
    Last edited by Pud'n; 2011-11-28 at 06:09 AM.

I didn't cry but it did mess me up pretty badly. My chest felt like it was about to explode, my legs were shaking, and my teeth were chattering, in fact they still are. Holy crap, that was intense.

just watched this weeks episode and I'm left wondering: after alllllll the talk and outings to find sophia not a single person from Hershel's group mentioned they caught a girl fitting Sophie's description?
    yes they were hiding the fact there were zombies in the barn and Hershel mentioned that the guy that shane had shot in the leg (forgot his name) had captured one like this before, but damn. Hershel said it pretty matter-of-factly in the scene.
    just seems weird.
    Last edited by Glnger; 2011-11-28 at 06:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Army of Darkness View Post
    OT: Where are they getting all these bullets for their guns? You'd think people would be more conservative with their ammunition during a zombie apocalypse.
    I was thinking that during the Barnageddon part.

Quote Originally Posted by Glnger View Post
    just watched this weeks episode and I'm left wondering: after alllllll the talk and outings to find sophia not a single person from Hershel's group mentioned they caught a girl fitting Sophie's description?

Hershel mentioned that the guy that shane had shot in the leg (forgot his name) had captured one like this before, but damn.
    When Rick was helping Hershel and genericfarmkidA get the zombies, Hershel mentioned that it was always Otis who did this. Otis never heard of Sophia nor did he have a chance to tell anyone he had caught a little girl zombie since he was killed. Could easily assume that Hershel's group didn't know of Sophia having been brought in. Plays off of the fact that Shane killed Otis and kinda set all this up by doing so.
    There are so many frivolous things in this world.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Daelin Proudmoore View Post
    I didn't cry but it did mess me up pretty badly. My chest felt like it was about to explode, my legs were shaking, and my teeth were chattering, in fact they still are. Holy crap, that was intense.
    That whole episode was intense.. lol.. the Shane scenes I was sitting there like "Why is my heart racing?" lol not to be dramatic but I almost thought I was having a panic attack.

Not that it was all great. I think the beginning was just ok. I really liked the end though.. it was like a punch in the nuts to the point shane was trying to make throughout the whole episode which was "Rick cant do what needs to be done".

Can't wait till the second half.. you know now everyone is going to want shane gone and he's going to be pissed because rick still came out on top.

Shane's a liability, his skill with guns notwithstanding. Dale should have blasted his ass right in the chest and said he felt threatened with the guns there, all alone. Bring up his Otis theory, whatever. Shane is not the dude you want around during a zombie apocalypse, because he's more dangerous than the zombies.