Deleted
    We already knew minions were OP.
    Dem purple caster minions! >.<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zefie View Post
    If he decides to hide in a brush directly afterwards, sure. I just hope they won't make it so he can pretty much just keep standing there.
    spells don't trigger call for help so he doesn't even have to go hide anywhere unless he goes auto attacking.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Riot agrees with this opinion and is therefore nerfing creeps so that you can actually seal lanes instead of horribly lose them when you have the upper hand.

In the end, I'm inclined to agree with the opinion of seasoned game developers, rather than rands on the internet, even if I wasn't biased in the matter. It's Morello's job to make the game more fun, not less.
    1.) Riot has stated they wanted to be more aggressive; that is all. They did not state they want lanes to be purely decided by dueling. They did not state that minions were OP because you couldn't kill such and such in the situation in which you were in. They did not say they want you to forgo last hitting. Stop acting like Riot agrees with you. They want a more aggressive game, that does not mean that they agree that minions shouldn't punish you in the situation you have been talking about.

2.) Just because you do not kill your lane opponent does not mean you lose the lane. You need to get it out of your head that you need to kill them to win. If they are that low on hp, why are you not exerting lane dominance by trading with them when they don't have that advantage in cs? Why aren't you exerting your dominance by having your jungler come in? Why aren't you exerting your dominance by zoning them out of last hits so that you begin to pile on a gold advantage? All of these are far safer than charging in headfirst and then blaming it on the game being imbalanced because you made a poor decision and died. This game has many scenarios that are about risk and reward. You took the risk, you did not get the reward.

3.) Diving anybody through a line of creeps can be considered a mistake, regardless of their HP, at low levels; whether they were intentionally doing it or not, you were baited. You took the bait. You suffered.

4.) Again, Riot does not agree with you. They are lowering minion damage by an unknown amount to help to promote more aggressive play. That does not mean they are lowing minion damage so you can rush into somebody and try to force a 1v1 fight 24/7 in lane. Last Hitting is not something any noob can do. It is a mechanical skill, and one you can interfere with via harassment.

5.) I have said this in every single post, and you seem to want to ignore it: There is more to the laning phase than just last hits, tower kills and dueling. Zone. Harass. If Nidalee is at 30% hp and you are at 80%, you still have a significant advantage in lane until she heals up.

TLR: Stop using "Riot agrees with me" as your end all be all defense. Stop acting like everything is easy in this game except dueling. Stop acting like your opponent got lucky or won lane simply because they had "op minions". If you are able to trade somebody down to 30% hp while you are at 80%, and you dive after them and die, resulting in the horrible loss of the lane as you claim...that is your fault, 100%.

Deleted
    Never seen this forum has a LoL section, hey guys

Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    Never seen this forum has a LoL section, hey guys
    .........okay

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi back
    Just decided to buy Singed, and will rune him
    I have lot of most important tier3 runes, but I still want to get every rune in case I want to try anything

Still wish to get more heroes, even if I already don't play most what I have -.- (I think it is just I want what I don't have)

Things these days are relaxing, tyrant (ruler) is not killing people for fun so I got time to play LoL for now
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

.........okay
    Yeah.

Okay.

...Shut up. (Yes. He did say that.)
    Last edited by Typhron; 2011-11-28 at 07:31 PM.

.........okay
    Nice warm welcome....

Quote Originally Posted by Bombkirby View Post
    Nice warm welcome....
    User has been infracted for this post.

So I decided to stop solo-queing on my level 30 account (I only play it when friends are on) and rolled an alt account. So far it's been a lot more enjoyable.

Anyways, we getting that bear champ tomorrow? I'm still a bit new to this LoL stuff.

Deleted
    Anyways, we getting that bear champ tomorrow?

And then Kumiho. ( I think, I hope T_T )

Screw the bear, give me Kumiho tomorrow.

Screw Kumiho, I want remakes. ALL OF THEM.
    LoLtumblr |
    derpderpderp

I just want my Pulsefire Ez this patch, couldn't care less about a stupid armoured bear =D.

I am slightly intrigued on how the Jax remake will turn out.

Deleted
    Sivir will also get a buff

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by adimaya View Post
    spells don't trigger call for help so he doesn't even have to go hide anywhere unless he goes auto attacking.
    Hmm, you're right, maybe I was thinking of QE combo or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    Sivir will also get a buff
    I honestly think she'll still be one of the worst AD carries. She has utility and AoE damage on a role meant for pretty much right-clicking lategame.

Reported for mod abuse.
    Last edited by mmoc24ed1da916; 2011-11-28 at 10:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyways, we getting that bear champ tomorrow?
    Who wouldn't want to play a bear, let alone a bear with armor?

Well, I mean, if his kit were a bit different then the answer would be self evident.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUpLG...feature=colike

Stonewall's less rash views on the jungle. Of Note: Counterjungling will be different, but still exists. The jungle scales over time. Ganking still possible, but risky.