Page 1 of 10
... LastLast
    Deleted

What would you do in complete time stop

Rules:

1. All people, all living things on the world stop, just completely still and when the month is over they will remember nothing about what happened with them while frozen, their bodies are stopped too and when the month is over their bodies continue working again (if there was food in one's stomach and it was in the process of digesting, that would stop too until the month is over) so....complete time stop...

2. Also all machine and vehicles etc would stop working. ( You could start them again however, they would magically start working, don't worry about where the electricity comes from)

3. You are the only one for a month who is still able to live normally etc

4. This means no human interaction etc.

5. You can't travel to other countrys by airplane, you still need a pilot, unless you are one yourself, it's pretty hard. Ofcourse you can go and try, but it still costs time. Just giving you an idea about your possiblities here...

6. Day and night switching would continue normally

7. When the month is over, time is reverted back again to the exact moment it stopped so that the people who get out of the time stop won't have suspicions about the months getting colder/warmer then usual etc. (being stuck in January when it was just December, you get me)

8. You can do whatever you want, just remember, you will still leave traces (fingerprints etc) when time returns to normal, when you robbed a bank or something....they might find you.

What would you do?

Oh and for the smartmouths here: Air won't stop. You can reactivate machines and vehicles if you want, clocks will stand still but the days just go on.
    Last edited by mmoc13485c3c3f; 2011-11-28 at 10:54 PM.

Steal...Steal alot

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by imtehrogue View Post
    Steal...Steal alot
    May I remind you of rule 8? Ofcourse you could be very careful.

Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    8. You can do whatever you want, just remember, you will still leave traces (fingerprints etc) when time returns to normal, when you robbed a bank or something....they might find you.
    I'd wear gloves, problim?

I'd pull a Cashback without putting peoples clothes back on. Everybody needs to be naked when time starts again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trazen View Post
    I'd wear gloves, problim?
    Could do. Ugh... I watched too much CSI as a kid, they traced down an exact glove etc. -.-

10+ Year Old Account
    Shuffle. Every day.

May I remind you of rule 8? Ofcourse you could be very careful.
    Watching loads of CSI helps you prevent being caught :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Regennis View Post
    Shuffle. Every day.
    Wu....wut. :P

Could do. Ugh... I watched too much CSI as a kid, they traced down an exact glove etc. -.-
    I'd knit my own! but they would probably trace down the wool I was using >_> and it would probably take me more then a month to even finish one of them...

Deleted
    Rules:

2. Also all machine and vehicles etc would stop working.

5. You can't travel to other countrys by airplane, you still need a pilot, unless you are one yourself, it's pretty hard. Ofcourse you can go and try, but it still costs time. Just giving you an idea about your possiblities here.

What would you do?
    Fly an airplane without the machine actually working would prove harder than you'd expect.

I'd.. be very bored.

Deleted
    would CCTV still work? so if i did steal something, would i still be caught on cctv?

Deleted
    I'd knit my own! but they would probably trace down the wool I was using >_> and it would probably take me more then a month to even finish one of them...
    Or you could just....you know....put on some gloves you have at home, use those. Make sure it is NOT wool and just burn them afterwards.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    More time to play skyrim ? Chesse for everyone.

Why would it still switch from day to night?

Anyways.. I'd probably just be really friggen bored for a month.. And probably end up dying of starvation because I'm too lazy to cook.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxiye View Post
    Fly an airplane without the machine actually working would prove harder than you'd expect.

I'd.. be very bored.
    Oops. Corrected it.

Deleted
    Shot a stop motion movie

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    More time to play skyrim ? Chesse for everyone.
    Rule 2.

Man, you're not giving us much to do in this time stop.

Edit: Cool, power's back on. Hmm.
    Last edited by mmoc522dc42c8a; 2011-11-28 at 10:39 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhiz View Post
    Why would it still switch from day to night?

Anyways.. I'd probably just be really friggen bored for a month.. And probably end up dying of starvation because I'm too lazy to cook.
    There is loads of food you can take at any store nearby. I don't think you would starve at all. :P

Oh. so your sleeping rythm doesn't get completely screwed.

Deleted
    But theres no time, so no months etc. And how do we reactivate time since that costs time which there isn't.