Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayders8 View Post
    Ughhh.... shit boss models. Seriously, why the hell do they always use the same models!!?? I don't want to fight against the "break yourselves upon my body" guy, again.
    I think they are placeholders, but still if they used the same models what wrong with it? We had a lot of new models on BWD and Firelands, even a lot of the trash used new models. I mean blizzard can not have a new model for every single boss in the game.

Deleted
    Did I miss it, or is there nothing heroic mode only?

Or did Blizzard perhaps decide to no longer disclose those elements?

doesn't mean you can't fight it and he fits so well as a boss before Deathwing.. but instead you get some no name Orc Shaman and other no name things to fight in such a major raid is lame and sucks.. besides are characters>>>>>lore characters

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So deathwing is 2 encounters but 3 phases?
    SWEET!
    I think this is gonna be the best fight ever.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Personally, I find it amusing that I'm seeing more people complaining about people complaining about spoilers than I am, people actually complaining about spoilers.

Very cool looking fights though. I really cannot wait to actually fight Deathwing, this raid sounds, quite frankly, amazing.

This raid will be LEGEN!...wait for it..
    Gorelaz *猩猩

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Dary! Legendary!

Quote Originally Posted by Waniou View Post
    Personally, I find it amusing that I'm seeing more people complaining about people complaining about spoilers than I am, people actually complaining about spoilers.

Very cool looking fights though. I really cannot wait to actually fight Deathwing, this raid sounds, quite frankly, amazing.
    That's because most people don't read the thread, or just the first page and then respond :P

But yes, want to do this raid FAST!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Waniou View Post

people totally did not say the same thing about Firelands

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dybia View Post
    In the warlord fight it brings up Iso'rath, I swear we stabbed that fucker in the brain and killed it.
    An Iso'rath, not the Iso'rath.

why would you click on a link about the deathwing raid if you dont want a spoiler you morons ...
    "lol uh oh , spelling correction, the sure sign someone is losing an argument "

Deleted
    Me: Hey Deathwing!
    Death wing: yes?
    Me: Do a barrel roll!

any idea when would dragon soul would be out in PTR

Deleted
    "I mean blizzard can not have a new model for every single boss in the game"

Well, there are like 7 bosses per raid content, that's not an overwhelmingly unsane amount of models to design.
    Plus, bosses are unique, and their model should be.
    If any new boss doesn't have a new model, i'd be disappointed.
    Except if it's yet another freakin' dragon #312 recolored... sometimes new != new.

That's because most people don't read the thread, or just the first page and then respond
    More like... the first post.. the second post.. and then reply. Who really reads the entire front page!?! THERE'S NOT ENOUGH TIME IN A DAY!

Hee... hee... But in all seriousness... Deathwing, take some relaxers and call us in the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Vileplume View Post
    doesn't mean you can't fight it and he fits so well as a boss before Deathwing.. but instead you get some no name Orc Shaman and other no name things to fight in such a major raid is lame and sucks.. besides are characters>>>>>lore characters
    it's too bad that Chromatus is way more powerful than deathwing, so it really wouldn't make any sense to have him as a boss before deathwing

Signature by Kenz

10+ Year Old Account
    If those abilities are just [PH], why haven't they been corrected with the patch already dropping this week, this post was made in september, and its now November, about to be december.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tybudd33 View Post
    If those abilities are just [PH], why haven't they been corrected with the patch already dropping this week, this post was made in september, and its now November, about to be december.
    They've changed in game, but haven't been altered in this post. The skill tooltips still exist because the skill exist in the database.